剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
回来 回来
Get back! Get back!
这是上层开伯尔水坝的建造位置
This is where the Upper Khyber Dam was constructed.
在 Gedawar 河口处
At the mouth of the Gedawar River.
Polyhedrus 打算让水坝蓄积70亿加仑的水
Polyhedrus intended to dam seven billion gallons of water,
淹没80平方公里
flooding 80 square miles.
只有一个问题
Only one small problem.
Gedawar 本地居民的安置
The ancient village of Gedawar
他们正好生活在淹没区中♥央♥
sat right in the middle of the flood plain.
Noura 的村子
Noura's village.
对 居民不想背井离乡
Yeah. The residents had no desire to leave their homes.
他们反对的声音越来越大
They were increasingly vocal about it, in fact,
而且获得了实际的支持
and they were gaining support.
建坝开始前四个月
And then, four months before the dam was due to open,
一场貌似自然的灾难降临了 Gedawar
what was described as a natural disaster struck Gedawar.
Gedawar 湖地震了
Seismic activity in the Gedawar lake
引发了硫化氢气体扩散
caused the release of a cloud of hydrogen sulphide gas.
硫化氢有剧毒
It's highly toxic.
600位原住民在几分钟内几乎全部死亡
Nearly all of the 600 inhabitants were killed in minutes.
Polyhedrus 的个人顾问 Hill 和 Goebel 博士
Polyhedrus' own consultants, Drs Hill and Goebel,
他们觉得这气体泄漏很诡异
determined the gas release was a freak occurrence
毒气释放对建坝没有任何威胁
posing no threat whatsoever to the integrity of the dam,
反而使日程提前了一个月
which subsequently opened a month ahead of schedule.
这是 Hill 博士的揭发报告
This is what Dr Hill was going to blow the whistle on.
或是 Goebel 准备好的材料 但他先被 Jack Turner 杀了
Or what Goebel intended to expose until Jack Turner got to him first.
Noura 让他收集的泥土
And the "mud" that Noura told Sam he collected
里肯定有沉积物样品可以证明
must have been sediment samples, proving that the hydrogen sulphide
硫化氢不是从那个湖底释放出来的
couldn't have come from the bottom of that lake.
Polyhedrus 杀了600个人
Polyhedrus exterminated 600 people.
我在为一个十恶不赦的杀人犯工作
We're working for a mass murderer.
不用下结论 只要执行命令
We don't draw conclusions. We execute orders.
你想要箱子 这就是
You want your case? Here's your case!
你好 我是 Stephen Turner 我和指挥官 Brooke 有预约
Hi, I'm Stephen Turner. I've got an appointment with Commander Brooke.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你早应该来找我 Sam
You should've come to me, Sam.
而不是让 Aidan 掩护你
Instead of getting Aidan to cover for you.
我们的客户想要你死 这就是为什么你去年消失了
Our client wants you dead. That's why you disappeared last year.
昨天晚上你为什么闯进他家
And why you broke into his estate last night.
你知道多少
How much do you know?
你回到拜占庭是想知道谁想杀你以及原因
You came back to Byzantium to find out who tried to kill you and why.
显然 你不信任我
You didn't trust me, of course.
我依然不信你
I still don't.
是我把你从 Polyhedrus 那解救出来的
I got you released from Polyhedrus.
如果 Stokes 知道你在那 你早就死了
If Stokes found out you were there you might be dead already.
所以 你现在是在帮我吗
So you're helping me now, is that it?
说吧 你想怎么样
So, what are you going to do?
没什么 等任务结束
Nothing, until the op is over.
然后你就会把我交给 Stokes 吧
And then you'll just hand me to Stokes.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
这不是针对个人 而且你也有可能难过
Well, it's nothing personal, and you may even be sad,
让我把自己的价值牺牲给你和我们的关系 不就是这样吗
given my value to you and our relationship, such as it is.
但是你说过很多次你不喜欢隐于地下
But as much as you don't like being kept in the dark, you said it
你说你执行命令 Keel 先生
you "execute orders", Mr Keel.
这不是你能决定的
It's not your decision to make.
我建议你不要再想跑了
I'd suggest you don't try and run away again.
你怎么知道他们想杀我
How did you know they tried to kill me?
我定位了你体♥检♥的医院
I located your medical reports
虽然你填单子时用了假名
from the hospital you checked into under an assumed name.
在伊斯坦布尔时
In Istanbul.
我都知道的 Sam
I know, Sam.
Hunter小姐
Miss Hunter.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
- 我要见你 - 干嘛
- I needed to see you. - For what?
是 Edward Gillespie
Those communiques you found
把那些公报给了 Hector Stokes
were passed onto Hector Stokes by Edward Gillespie.
他是谁
Who's he?
国防部副部长
The under-secretary for the Ministry of Defence.
显然 Ballard 不知道这件事
Ballard didn't know, obviously.
你现在很危险 我也是
You're in great danger. We both are.
为什么来找我 不找Aidan
Why come to me and not Aidan?
他跟你说了我和他的事
He told you about him and me?
- 是的 - 但是他没告诉你他的真实身份
He has. But he hasn't told you who he really is.
没有
No.
我觉得你应该知道 然后再决定是否再相信他
I think you should know before you decide whether to trust him again.
这个能打开托特纳姆考特路上的一个保险箱
This opens a safe deposit box in Tottenham Court Road.
里面有他军情六处的文件
His MI6 file's inside.
你还好吗
You OK?
怎么了
What is it?
Dave Ryder.
Dave Ryder.
我一直在看他的表情
I keep seeing the look on his face.
哦我知道 这很难
Yeah, I know. It's hard.
背叛一个你信任的人非常折磨人
Betraying someone who trusts you? Bloody miserable.
就为了一箱子石头
And all for a box of rocks?
Deacon 那个女孩告诉 Sam 箱子里有泥沙试样吧
Deacon? That girl told Sam the case contained sediment samples, right?
对
Right.
可以证明 Polyhedrus 毒杀了那些居民
Proving Polyhedrus poisoned those villagers.
呃 但是什么都没有吧 除非被 Horst Goebel 拿走了
Well, it didn't, did it? Unless that Horst Goebel impersonator took them.
我觉得 Jack Turner 如果收到一堆石头应该会留意到
I think Jack Turner would've noticed if he took receipt of a bunch of rocks.
那么那些试样到哪去了
Then where'd those samples go?
哪也没去 看
Nowhere. Take a look.
这是 Jack 拿到箱子的晚上
This is the night Jack takes possession of the case.
他把它放在这儿
He stows it here.
这就是他给戴夫的那个箱子
That's the case he gave Dave.
是么?
Is it?
这是第二天的监控录像
This is footage from the next day,
显示他把箱子交给Dave Ryder时的情况
when he gives the case to Dave Ryder.
等等 箱子怎么跑那里去了?
Wait a minute. How'd it get over there?
箱子没跑 特纳玩了个障眼法
It didn't. Turner gave him a decoy.
真正的箱子还在老地方 并没离开书房♥
The real case never left that room. It's still in the library.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
我等了一个小时了
I've been waiting for an hour.
我知道 特纳先生 我刚接到电♥话♥ 我现在带你到后面去
Yes, Mr Turner. I just got the call.I'll take you back now.
你像个儿子么 你还是我儿子么
Call yourself a son? Call yourself my son?
背叛自己的老子
Betray your own father?
你杀了路易斯 我有证据
You had Lewis murdered and I can prove it!
谁会听你的 你个大逆不道的小混♥蛋♥
Who's listening? You treacherous little shit..!
你要报♥警♥么
You want to call the police?
你的反应回答了一切
Your answer for everything!
不管我♥干♥了什么 你不能背叛血缘亲人
Whatever you think I've done, you don't betray your own blood.
他是我的朋友!
He was my friend!
路易斯吗 好朋友 真的么
Lewis? Good friend, was he?
他和你老婆有一腿 我知道
He was knobbing your wife, I know that.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
我知道她愧疚无比 所以自动离开
I reckon the guilt was too much for her. That's why she offed herself.
艾迪和我要走了
Eddie and I are leaving.
带着那个放荡的女人一起吗
You taking the tart with you?
小心点 儿子 你不喜欢暴♥力♥的
Careful, son. You don't like violence.
她是个放荡的女人 你知道的
She is a tart, you know.
再这样说我就拧断你的脖子!
Say that again and I will break your neck!
她是被派到你身边的
She's being paid to screw you.
她搞定了你 不是么
She is screwing you, isn't she?
什么事情到你这里都猥琐无比
You turn everything to filth.
她是个卧底
She's a plant.
职业卧底
A professional.
艾迪的绑♥架♥
Eddie's kidnap
是她一手策划 那个带血的破包还在我们的地下室里
she staged it with that bloody bag of shit we had down in the basement.
为了取得你的信任 你撒谎
To win your trust. You're lying.
我宁愿是自己在说谎
I wish I was.
我知道指纹是什么 斯蒂夫
We know about the fingerprints, Stevie.
宾厄姆在书房♥找到了相机
Bingham found cameras in the library.
你觉得那是谁放的
Who do you think put them there?
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表