剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
卡里尔咖啡 四点 别迟到了
Cafe Khalil, 4 o'clock. Don't be late.
- 我被出♥卖♥♥♥了 - 你认为是我?
- I was set up. - You think it was me?
你想回来工作吗?
Do you expect to come back to work?
我是你最得力的干将
I'm your best operative.
目标是杰克·特纳
Target is Jack Turner.
特纳先生目前在投标坎布尔上游大坝的项目
Mr Turner is currently bidding to acquire the Upper Kyber Dam.
- 喂! - 爸爸!
- Hey! - Dad!
爸 这是亚历克丝·肯特 是她救了埃迪
Dad, this is Alex Kent - she saved Eddie.
基尔说队里有内鬼
Keel says there's a mole on the team.
怎样才能让你再次信任我?
What's it going to take for you to trust me again?
我应该立刻向基尔揭发你
I should expose you to Keel right now.
那是我...和你的未来
It's my future in there... and yours.
混进去 找到箱子 你觉得你能做得到吗?
Make friends, find the case. Do you think you can manage that?
喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
我觉得我以前见过那群小子中的一个
I've seen one of those blokes before.
是吗? 什么时候?
Yeah, when?
把哈桑拖进屋里的时候
Dragging Hasan into the house.
等竞标开始的时候 做了她
JTRP地♥产♥ 出价 十亿英镑
JTRP Holdings, one billion.
我们的出价是九亿七千万英镑
Our bid was 970 million,
我们没有那三千万英镑
we're short 30 million quid.
这些关于拜占庭的报告
These reports on Byzantium,
都去了哪里?
where did they go?
他们要杀了你
They're going to kill you.
沙漏
Hourglass.
沙漏是什么?
What's Hourglass?
看 他来了
OK, there he goes.
恩 要去哪里?
Yeah, but where?
你看到没 福克斯?
Are you seeing this, Fowkes?
特纳走了 你最好就出发
'Turner's on the move, you better get going.'
盯着呢
On it.
白♥痴♥
Cretin.
萨姆正在搜查办公室
Sam's searching the office now.
- 萨姆? - 福克斯在跟踪宾汉姆
- Sam? - Fowkes is tailing Bingham.
不是 我们查到特纳说
No, we picked up Turner saying
晚上他要出去见别人
he was going to meeting a tonight.
真的
He is.
- 宾汉姆是个诱饵 - 尼玛
- Bingham was a decoy. - Oh, shit.
我去跟踪他
I'll follow him.
别 太冒险了 我叫福克斯和你会合
No, it's too risky, Sam. I'll have Fowkes turn around.
他赶来就晚了
He won't make it back in time.
- 好 那我过来 - 你也来不及的
- OK, I'll go. - You won't make it, either.
叫福克斯追踪我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Just have Fowkes track my mobile signal.
好的
OK.
迪肯
Deacon.
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you here?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk.
我们的内鬼 不可能是别人
Our mole. Can't be anyone else.
- 绝对是艾丹 - 但你没有证据
- It's got to be Aidan. - But you've no proof.
他太聪明了 我们没法在行动时抓到他
He's too smart. We're not going to catch him in the act.
你为什么觉得是他?
What makes you think it's him?
莫名其妙的电♥话♥ 每次消失几个小时不见人影
Unexplained phone calls, disappears into dead ground for hours at a time.
你派人跟踪他了?
You've had him followed?
是跟踪了他们所有人
I've had them ALL followed.
- 有什么建议? - 设一个局 抓住他
- What do you propose? - Set a trap. Draw him in.
万一他看出来了呢?
And if he sees through it?
我们不能让他这么玩下去
We can't just leave him in play.
除非他抓了哈桑
Not if he got Hasan captured.
如果我们没有证据指控他 他不会承认的
If we bring him in without evidence, he may never admit to it.
在我们责问之前我们要查清楚
We need the answers before we ask the questions.
我们不能听之任之
We can't just do nothing.
交给我来办
Leave it with me.
好的
Yeah.
我要走了
I've got to go.
杰克
Jack.
萨姆发送了车牌号♥
Sam's sending the plate now.
好的 我在查
OK, I'm running it.
文斯 求你了 至少考虑一下
Please, Vince... At least consider it.
没什么好考虑的
There is nothing to consider.
我想说的是 有
I'd say there is.
特纳先生告诉过你他多么乐于支付
Mr Turner's told you how much he's willing to pay.
一大笔钱
It's a lot of cash.
你觉得是钱的问题吗?
You think this is about money?
你违背了所有我教你的事情
You have perverted everything I've taught you.
我只是想帮你 我知道你需要钱
I'm trying to help you, I know you need the money.
求你了 文斯 你一定要这么做
Please, Vince. You have to do this.
我不会 你也不能这样
No, I don't. And neither do you.
我们给你双倍的钱
We'll double it.
求你了 你要理智点
Please, you've got to see sense.
刘易斯...
Lewis...
你不至于这样啊
You're better than this.
告诉我你想怎么样 文斯
Just tell me what you want, Vince.
你想要怎样我都答应你
Whatever you want, I'll do it.
我希望你们俩都退出
I want both of you to stop this now.
不然我就叫警♥察♥了
Or I'm calling the police.
噢 我的天...
Oh, God...
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你是浪费时间 他决不会答应我们的
You were wasting your time. He was never going to go for it.
有人在外面!
Someone's there!
- 想搭车不? - 你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了?!
- Fancy a ride? - Where the hell have you been?!
叫艾芙雷特过来 我们要全面清扫
Get Everett down here. We need a clean-up.
你还好不?
You OK?
挺好
Fine.
有什么发现?
What did you get?
一个死者的身份证 是那个你看着被杀的不?
An ID on the victim. Is this the guy you saw killed?
没错 他是谁?
Yes. Who was he?
他叫文森特 卡吉 一名左翼经济学专家
His name's Vincent Cage, he was a left-wing economics expert,
就压榨掠夺式的资本主义发表过论文
published papers on predatory capitalism.
特纳的朋友是谁?
What about Turner's friend?
名叫刘易斯·康罗伊
His name's Lewis Conroy .
手握十亿英镑的对冲基金
Billion-pound hedge-fund manager,
操纵英国顶尖的投机资本家
handles some of the UK's top venture capitalists.
包括杰克·特纳?
Including Jack Turner?
对 他们是通过史蒂芬认识的
Yeah, they met through Stephen.
他和康罗伊在牛津合住
He and Conroy roomed together at Oxford.
卡吉威胁说会告诉警♥察♥
Cage was threatening to go to the police.
他说康罗伊完全违背了他所教他的东西
He said Conroy had perverted everything he'd taught him.
他没细说
He didn't say how.
你觉得他和杰克需要的
Do you think this has something to do
3千万英镑有关系吗?
with the 30 million Jack needs?
一定至关重要
It must be something important,
他都用死亡来威胁了
for him to have beaten a man to death.
怎么会这样?
How did this happen?
- 我逃跑时扯到的 - 他们看到你没?
- I tore it getting away. - Were you seen?
康罗伊在窗口那看到我了 就一瞥
Conroy saw me at the window. It was a fraction
然后他们追出来了
of a second. Then they came after me.
你不要再回去了 萨姆
You can't go back in that house, Sam.
当时很暗 我戴了帽子
It was dark, my hood was up.
他们看到的也很模糊
They couldn't see me clearly.
如果你的判断错误 杰克会杀了你的
If you're wrong, Jack will kill you.
我自己能搞定
I can handle it.
我说了我能搞定
I said I can handle it.
现在 让我趁他们没发现的时候赶回去
Now, let me go before they find I'm missing.
噢 萨姆...
Oh, Sam...
谁派来的?
Who sent them?
- 沙漏 - 沙漏是什么?
- Hourglass. - What's Hourglass?
警方没有发现指纹 凶器 以及嫌疑犯
Police have no prints, no murder weapons and no suspects.
萨姆看到特纳狠狠揍了那家伙的头部 要是
Sam saw Turner bash in this bloke's skull. One
告诉警♥察♥ 他得永远呆监狱了
call to the cops, he's locked up for good.
是啊 然后 萨姆被发现了
Right. And then, Sam's cover is blown.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表