剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
至今都仍捉摸不透它的蕴义
even to scholars.
巴拉德先生 此行你只是想和我谈论艺术吗
You ask me here to talk about art, Mr Ballard?
除了这幅特别的画 其他事让我觉得无聊透顶
A subject which bores me to tears. Except for this particular picture.
这幅画作于1533年
It was painted in 1533.
不像今天 那时是欧洲的经济强烈动荡时期
A period of intense economic unrest in Europe, not unlike today.
有些人认为它由法国大使所作
Some think it was commissioned by a French ambassador,
但我相信它出自英国商人之手
but I believe it was British merchants.
我该对此感兴趣吗?
Is this supposed to interest me?
你应该感兴趣
It should.
当政♥府♥出♥台♥法律加重赋税时
These merchants felt constrained by their governments who wrote
他们局促不安 所以暗中达成了一个协议
the laws and levied the taxes, so they formed a secret pact.
他们称之为沙漏
They called it Hourglass.
看到这个头骨了吗
You see the skull.
艺术家通过扭曲的头盖骨想告诉我们
It's distorted, the artist's way of telling us,
"事情并非如他们所见"
"Things are not what they seem."
画里的每一件东西都是线索
Everything in this painting is a clue.
什么的线索?
A clue to what?
他们的密谋
Their plot.
他们想聚集全世界的财富 权力
To concentrate the world's wealth, power
并纳入他们手中
and influence into private hands.
要暗中破坏政♥府♥的权威
To undermine the power of governments,
还不能引起公众的愤怒
without arousing the ire of the people.
多年来 这些阴谋家
Over the years, these conspirators
演化为五个重要的跨国公♥司♥
evolved into five major multinational corporations.
虽然花了五百年 但是他们最后成功了
It took them five centuries, but they've finally succeeded.
就算这都是真的 我不觉得这跟我有关系
Even if all of this is true, I don't see what it has to do with me.
他们花了很长时间找你
They've spent so much time trying to find you.
你显然构成了某种威胁
You obviously pose some kind of a threat.
我不知道为什么
I don't see how.
那么你不知道他们为什么要杀掉你?
Then you have no idea why they've tried to kill you?
我本希望你可能是
I had been hoping that you might be
这些年我一直寻找的
what I've been looking for all these years.
揭露他们的一种方法
A way to expose them for what they are.
这是一场文明的瘟疫
A plague on civilisation,
意在摧毁文明来壮大他们自己
bent on destroying it to enrich themselves.
您找错人了 巴拉德先生
You've got the wrong girl, Mr Ballard.
你现需要更小心了
You're going to have to be even more careful, now.
鲁伯特 基尔知道你对沙漏感兴趣
Rupert Keel knows that Hourglass is interested in you.
这和基尔有什么关系
What's Keel's connection?
拜占庭董事会里 有三个成员
Three members of the Byzantium board of directors are CEOs
在沙漏集团里当首席执行官
of Hourglass corporations.
无论哪个组织想要你的命
Whichever corporation wants you dead
他们都不想要别人知道
doesn't want anyone to know.
- 怎么了? - 跟我来
- What is it? - Come with me.
他就在我们后面
He's right behind us.
- 你们没跟丢 是吗? - 不可能
- You didn't lose him, did you? - Not a chance.
阻止他们...
Stop them...
你必须阻止他们...
You must stop them...
你在想什么?
What's on your mind?
上帝会看到一切吗?
You think God sees everything?
是否有上帝
If there is a God.
这个问题我目前没有足够证据
A question for which I've seen precious little evidence lately.
小心 神父 你会丢掉工作的
Be careful, Father. You'll lose your job.
你来这里不是来谈论我的事
You didn't come here to talk about me.
我一生中做了很多坏事
I've done a lot of bad things in my life.
什么事?
What is it?
有两个人要死了
Two people are going to die.
我从没见过的人
People I've never met.
- 没犯过任何过错 - 你不能阻止吗?
- Haven't done anything wrong. - You can't stop it?
我是祸因
I'm the cause of it.
我的工作逼我如此
It's something my job compels me to do.
谁都不值得你这样为他工作
Whoever you work for, I don't think they pay you enough for that.
如果他们不死 那我的一个同事就要死了
If I don't let them die, then one of my colleagues will.
教会允许自卫杀人
The church allows for killing in self-defence.
或者仅限于战争 无论何种
Or a "just" war, whatever that is.
都不是
This is neither.
那你就要阻止它发生
Then you have to stop it.
血流出来 就不可能阻止
It won't stop blood being spilled.
我不想装作知道是否有全知全觉的上帝
I'm not going to pretend I know if there's an all-seeing God.
但是我知道 如果你犯了道德上的罪孽
But I do know, if you commit a mortal sin
它会抹杀你的灵魂 就像恶疾在身一样
it kills the soul, as surely as a fatal disease kills the body.
你知道那是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that was?
他杀了艾玛·弗里曼 还试图杀我
He killed Emma Freeman. And tried to kill me.
你滚下楼梯 是他做的
Those steps you fell down, that was him.
他给哈桑钱让她杀我
He offered Hasan money to kill me.
- 什么...? - 我是自卫杀死他的
- What...? - I killed him in self-defence.
那就好了
Well, that's a relief.
那就好了...?
A relief...?
什么
What?
是我出♥卖♥♥♥的哈桑
I betrayed Hasan.
- 为什么? - 你说过基尔正在找内鬼
- Why? - You told me Keel was looking for a mole.
所以 你让哈桑被抓...
So, you got Hasan captured...
来掩护自己
to protect yourself.
萨姆 不是他就是我了
Sam, it was him or me.
你让我身处险境
You put me in danger.
我知道你奉命去杀他 你成功了
I knew you'd be ordered to kill him. And you did.
- 戴夫说你曾在部队 - 对 是的
- Dave tells me you were in the Army. - Yeah, that's right.
四年
Did my four years.
四年? 好样的
Four years? Good lad.
为了女皇和国家 你是哪个部分的
Queen and country. What were you then?
特种部队的?
SAS?
不 只是个陆军二等兵 艾塞克斯仔
Nah, just a squaddie. Essex boy.
在盎格鲁
In the Anglians.
那么你在这里混什么呢
So what are you doing messing about in this dump?
公平点儿 杰克 他是把好手
Be fair, Jack. He's a good bloke.
实话说 他让我想起你的儿子 小杰克
I tell you what, he reminds me a bit of young Jack Jr.
是吗 戴夫
Does he, Dave?
他像吗?
Does he?
戴夫说的是我大儿子 约翰
Dave is referring to my eldest, John.
也许你真的很像
Perhaps you do look alike.
我自己看不到
Can't see it myself.
你勇敢吗 盖里? 你忠诚吗?
Are you brave, Gary? Are you loyal?
你是那种让父亲骄傲的孩子吗
Are you the sort of son to make your father proud?
我希望是 看在你的份上...
Well, I hope so. For your sake...
看在你父亲的份上
For your Dad's sake.
但是听着 盖里
But I tell you what, Gary...
我不希望你以死收场
I hope you don't end up dead,
千刀万剐无葬身之地
cut to pieces with your dick stuffed in your mouth.
抱歉 杰克 我不是那个意思...
I'm sorry, Jack, I didn't mean...
把电视声音开大点 戴夫
Just turn up the telly, Dave.
什么?
What?
我说把那该死的电视声音开大点
I said turn up the sodding telly.
好 抱歉 当然可以
Yeah. Sorry. Of course.
'...威胁要经济制裁的人
'...the threat these economic hit men
对发展中世界构成威胁'
pose to the developing world.'
请原谅 查希尔夫人
"orgive me, Madam Zahir,
"但您好像是在强烈谴责"
"but it seems you are making very strong accusations."
"是的"
"I am.
"我希望民众对我们国家的腐♥败♥分子"
"I want people to become angry"
"感到愤怒"
"and inflamed about the corrupt elements in our country."
"您指的是凯博尔大坝的私有化"
"You're referring to the privatisation of the Khyber Dam."
"这是一桩丑闻"
"It's a scandal."
"我要揭发并阻止它
"And I intend to expose and stop it,
如果我能被选为总统的话"
if I'm elected president."
基尔先生
Mr Keel.
我告诉过你艾丹正调查一宗军情六局的文件
I told you Aidan was looking into an MI6 case file.
属于一个叫乔治 巴拉德的部门主管 对吗?
Belonging to a section chief named George Ballard. Yes?
巴拉德死了 在国家美术馆外面
Ballard was just found dead, outside the National Gallery.
拜占庭董事会有七个成员
There are seven members of the Byzantium board of directors.
巴拉德说他们中有三个是沙漏阴谋家
Ballard said three of them are Hourglass conspirators.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表