剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
We won't be signing any contract.
你认为我不会把这个公开吗
You think I won't go public with this?
明天早上的股东大会上
I'll splash this over every newspaper in time
我会让这件事见诸报端
for the shareholders meeting tomorrow morning.
我相信股东不会对
I don't think the shareholders would be
一管泥土感兴趣的
much interested in a tube of dirt.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你的样品 特纳先生
Your sample, Mr Turner.
只是氮肥而已
It's nothing but nitrogen fertilizer.
你有一管
You've been had.
我也有一管
And so have I.
警♥察♥ 谢谢
Police, please.
接啊
Come on...
你没事吧 先生
Are you all right, sir?
清空房♥子
Clear the house.
所有人都离开 除了亚历克斯·肯特
Everybody except Alex Kent.
艾丹 你在哪
Aidan, where are you?
我准备回去
I'm going back in.
是的 有两台车子正开进去
Yeah, there's two cars coming in.
- 都到车上去 - 是
- Load up the car. - Yeah.
行动 行动 行动
Move, move, move!
发生什么事了 宾汉姆
What's going on? Bingham!
发生什么事了 宾汉姆
What's happening? Bingham!
该死
Shit!
马什先生
Mr Marsh.
你是谁
Who are you?
你必须到屋子里去 现在
You need to get into that house. Now.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
她被下毒了 她需要这个
She's been poisoned. You need to give her this.
我怎么知道这不是毒药
How do I know this isn't poison?
我有必要杀一个垂死的人吗?
Why would I need to kill someone who's already dying?
- 我们怎样才能进去 - 你是谁
- How can we get back in? - Who are you?
他会杀了她 你能帮我进去吗
He'll kill her. Can you get me in?
宾汉姆有超驰控制的钥匙
Bingham's got the override key.
- 他到后面去了 - 你呆在这
He's gone round the back. Stay here.
不许动
Don't move.
救命
Help!
让我出去
Let me out!
很久很久以前 在一个冰雪覆盖的深山老林里
Once upon a time, in a deep, frozen forest...
萨姆 藏起来
Sam, hide.
萨姆
Sam!
呆着别动
Wait there!
萨姆
Sam...
萨姆 你能听见么
Sam, can you hear me?
萨姆
Sam...
你来晚了
You're late.
好了 你不会有事的
It's OK. You're going to be OK.
我想起来了
I remember...
我想起来了
I remember.
早上好 基尔先生
Good morning, Mr Keel.
我不知道你是谁
I'm afraid I don't know your name.
只知道绝对不是霍斯特·格贝尔
Only that it isn't Horst Goebel.
你对客户总是有求必应
You've given your client everything he asked.
除了这个
Except this.
据我所知你从真的霍斯特·格贝尔那里弄到的
I gather you took that from the real Horst Goebel.
还有别的东西
Among other things.
我不会把这个交给杰克·特纳
I wouldn't surrender this to Jack Turner.
不会把真箱子给他的
Not the real case.
因为我知道它的价值
Not once I realised its value.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
不是什么 基尔先生
Not what, Mr Keel.
而是谁
Who.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
我还要弄清楚一些事情 有关沙漏行动的
I need some answers. About Hourglass.
至少现在我有目标了
At least now I know what I'm looking for.
那么 这就是告别了
This is goodbye, then.
多保重
Be careful.
安德鲁
Andrew...
安德鲁
Andrew?
他在哪
Where is he?
我说了他在咖啡馆
I told him you were in the cafe.
- 他在那等你 - 你想干什么
- He's waiting for you. - What do you want?
我 我来这并不是想威胁你
I...I'm not here to threaten you.
你在这就是威胁
You being here is a threat.
一切都会好起来的 佐伊
Everything's going to be fine, Zoe.
只要你把她交给我
So long as you bring her to me.
要是我不呢
And if I don't?
你会的
Oh, you will.
那是什么
What's that?
我的辞职信
My letter of resignation.
迪肯 像你这样的人是稀缺人才
A man with your skill set is rare, Deacon.
在大商场里当保安
I don't think you'll find fulfilment managing
太委屈你了
security guards in a shopping mall.
我再也不会出♥卖♥♥♥自己的良心
I can't compromise my conscience any more.
为了你或者其他任何人
Not for you. Not for anyone.
如果你妥协
Take responsibility for anything in life
你就得对生活中所有事情负责 迪肯
if you find yourself compromised, Deacon.
责任越大 负担越重
The greater the responsibility, the heavier the burden.
- 你并没有不堪重负 - 我不想否认人性
- You don't seem burdened. - I don't seek to deny human nature.
换了你是我 你也不会
Maybe you wouldn't either, if you were sitting in my chair.
可我不是你 不是吗
Well, I'm not, am I?
的确 但有这个可能 出乎你的预料
No, but you could be. Sooner than you think.
我想物色一个像你这样的人来接替我
I'd like to think a man like you will take over from me after I go.
我可以走了吗
Can I leave now?
还差最后一步
There's one last decision to be taken.
是什么
What's that?
潜入霍斯特·格贝尔公♥司♥冒名顶替的人
Our Horst Goebel impersonator.
他掌握了特纳对我们客户不利的证据
He has possession of Turner's evidence against our client.
他想怎么样
What's he going to do with it?
曝光我们的客户 除非我们答应他的要求
Expose our client. Unless we give him what he wants.
什么要求
Which is?
萨姆·亨特
Sam Hunter.
看来我们的客户聘请了一个能力超强的探员
It seems our client's employed a competing operative
来取她的命
to take her life.
- 你打算怎么做 - 你会怎么做
- What are you going to do? - What would you do...
你还打算辞职吗
if it was your decision?
我想彻底了结这件事
I'd like to finish this once and for all.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your assistance.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
很遗憾 你的爷爷
I'm sorry about your grandfather.
爸爸说你要回美国
Dad said you're going back to America.
我必须回去
I have to.
我想告诉你我看完你妈妈的书了
I wanted to tell you that I finished your mother's book.
你觉得结局很伤感吗
Did you find the ending sad?
不觉得
No.
还好 我喜欢这个结局 只不过
No, I liked it. It's just...
她并没有真的死去 对不对
She didn't really die, did she?
我会想你的 亚历克斯
I'm going to miss you, Alex.
我也会想你
I'm going to miss you, too.
走吧
Come on.
- 喂 - 我得见你
- Yes. - I need to see you.
- 什么事 - 得告诉你一些事
- What is it? - Something you need to know.
你能到维多利亚码头来吗
Can you meet me at Victoria Dock?
好的
OK.
- 情况紧急 - 我会尽快赶到
- It's urgent. - I'll be there as soon as I can.
他妈的怎么会这样
How shit is this?
白雪少女看着男孩的眼睛
The Snow Maiden looked into the boy's eyes
她知道自己该做什么
and knew what she must do.
她把男孩带去见她的父亲
She took the boy to his father.
当她看着这连个幸福的人儿
As she watched these two happy souls,
她的冰雪之心开始融化 然后死去
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表