剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
我看到了另一个熟悉的名字
I saw another name I recognised,
亚瑟·希尔
Arthur Hill.
费鲁在丹吉尔曾经折磨过的那个医生
The doctor Faroux tortured in Tangier.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about this.
医生 你真是个可怜的骗子
You're a poor liar, doctor.
我恐怕你得立刻离开
I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave.
宾汉姆 你是在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me, Bingham?
你哭是因为你想要尊重吗?
And you're crying because you want respect?
我不是在寻求你的尊重!
I'm not looking for your respect!
我们被骗了
We're being lied to.
萨姆回来的那天我们就已经知道了
We've known that since the day Sam returned.
你自己小心 明白吗?
You watch yourself, do you understand?
到车里来
Get in the car.
趴下!
Get down!
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表