剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
或许Stephen Turner 能帮得上忙 听他口气似乎知道结果
前情提要
Perhaps Stephen Turner can be helpful.He sounds he knows the consequence?
我找到一份报告 上面有Horst Goebel的名字
I found a report with Horst Goebel's name on it about-
关于开伯尔大坝项目 我还看到一个熟悉的名字 Arthur Hill
the compliance of Khyber Dam. I saw another name I recognised- Arthur Hill.
谢谢你信任我 Hill医生
Thank you for trusting me, Dr Hill.
成百上千的人死了 我难辞其咎
Hundreds were killed and I'm responsible.
手残星人伤不起啊
I'm the bloody patsy.
你就是内鬼
You're the mole.
我没有选择 我一旦告诉你就意味着连累你
I didn't have a choice. I couldn't tell you without compromise you too.
-Byzantium怎么样了 -也解决了
What about Byzantium? I cleaned that up too.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
直到刚才 Natalie Thorp 还是唯一一个
Until now, Natalie Thorp was the only person-
知道我隐瞒了身份的人 现在你也知道了
who knew I'd lied about my identity. Now you know it too.
Horst Goebel 有人发现他的尸体在Keizersgracht运河上漂着
Horst Goebel. His body was found floating in the Keizersgracht canal.
无论凶手是谁 我觉得他杀了Goebel然后冒充了他
Whoever I am posed on, I believe he murdered Goebel then took his place.
去年我找了你一整年
I spent the past year searching for you.
我要带你去个他们控制范围之外的安全港
I need to take you somewhere safe, beyond their reach.
你是说Hourglass
You mean Hourglass.
你最好放尊重点 那里装着我的大好前程
You treat that with respect. It's my future in there.
我需要知道Horst Goebel 交给Turner 的箱子里头到底有什么
I need to know what's in that case that Horst Goebel gave to Turner.
你雇来为你工作的那个女人
That woman you have working in your house.
她不是你认为的那样简单
She's not who you think she is.
我曾经来过这
I've been here before.
猎 杀 行 动
有毒气体 危险勿入
你确定这是安全的么 Goebel医生 我们一探便知
You sure this is safe, Dr Goebel? We'll find out, won't we?
慢点
Go slow.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不要看 Noura 低头 不要看
Don't look, don't look. Noura, don't look.
停车
Stop.
这就是她看到他们的地方 对吗
This is where she saw them, right?
[他询问她]
HE QUESTIONS HER
他们乘坐两艘船走了 后面装着毒气缸
They went out in two boats, with cylinders in the back.
医生 盒子里有什么
Doctor, what's in the case?
证据
Evidence.
斯托克宅 伦敦郊外
当天
档案被侵
捕猎者 Sam
顶级机密
绝对保密
档案 katherine morton
这是你的血吗
Is this your blood?
Natalie Thorpe的公报
Natalie Thorpe's communiques.
这都是我在摩洛哥是给她的有关你的资料
All the intel I sent her about you in Tangier.
-Hector Stokes是怎么拿到这些的 -这就是我要你查明的
How did Hector Stokes get these? That's what I need you to find out.
他必须把这个被打伤的人送到Kalil咖啡厅
He must have sent the hit men to Cafe Kalil.
他可能已经这么做了
He might have.
你对其原因仍一无所知
And you still have no idea why.
怎么了
What is it?
他的文件里还有其他的东西
There was something else in his files.
一份1986年的警署报告
A police report from 1986.
关于什么的
About what?
Katherine Morton 的谋杀案
The murder of Katherine Morton.
Katherine Morton是谁
Who's Katherine Morton?
我的母亲
She was my mother.
我11岁的时候 她在一个加油站被谋杀了
She was killed at a petrol station when I was 11.
然后他们就把我带走了
Then they took me away.
把你带到海滨基地
To the oast houses.
你却不知道原因
And you don't know why?
如果这关系到杀你母亲和绑♥架♥你的人
If this connects to who killed your mother and kidnapped you,
都过了这么多年了 他们为什么现在才来找你
why would they come looking for you now, after all these years?
你肯定知道一些秘密 Sam
You must know something, Sam.
一些威胁到Stokes及其公♥司♥
Something that threatens Stokes, his corporation...
甚至关系到Hourglass自己的秘密
..maybe even Hourglass itself.
我早说了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
请进
Come in.
您叫我监听Polyhedrusde的各个办公室
You asked me to monitor the offices of Polyhedrus
调查一切和Sam Hunter有关的事情
for anything relating to Sam Hunter.
有什么发现了吗
Did you find something?
没有在他们的办公室里监听到 但是我们刚才侦听到了这个
Not at their offices, no. But we just intercepted this.
这是在哪里拍下的
Where was this taken?
在他们总裁Hector Stocks 位于郊区的房♥产里
At the country estate of their CEO, Hector Stokes.
我是Pronto
Pronto.
我是Hector Stokes 你在哪里
'It's Hector Stokes. Where are you?'
在罗马
'In Rome.'
我要你马上回来
I need you here, now.
出现情况了
There's a problem.
我搭下一班飞机过去
I'll be on the next plane.
七点新闻快报
NEWSREADER:'The news at seven o'clock.
今日上午警方继续就著名工程师
'Police are this morning continuing to investigate the fatal shooting
在伦敦一旅馆遭枪杀一案展开调查
'of a prominent engineer at a hotel in London.
死者Arthur Hill当时在Brensham旅馆的会议室里
'Dr Arthur Hill was in a meeting room at the Brensham Hotel...'
备受争议的巴基斯坦总统候选人
'..The controversial Pakistani presidential candidate...'
Alex.
Alex
Alex 你在吗
Alex?
Eddie...
Eddie
Sidwa夫人 你看到Alex和Eddie了吗
Mrs Sidwa, have you seen Alex and Eddie?
他们早先走了 对不起 我以为你知道
They left early. I'm sorry,I thought you knew.
就是他吗
Is that him?
就是他
It's him.
哦 Eddie 他好漂亮 我可以喂他吗
Oh Eddie, he's beautiful. Can I feed him?
你必须掌握诀窍
You have to know the trick.
什么诀窍
What trick?
把你的手平拿出来 不然它会不小心咬到你的
Hold your hand out flat so he doesn't bite you by accident.
要试试吗
Try?
好痒
It tickles!
真乖
Good boy.
你多久来一次
How often did you come here?
每星期都来
Every week.
你是一个勇敢的男子汉 Eddie
You're a brave man, Eddie.
你这么做 你妈妈肯定会很开心的
Your mother would've been happy that you came here.
你从来没见过她
You never met her.
是的
No.
那你怎么知道她想要什么
Then how would you know what she wanted?
我知道她很爱你
I know she loved you very much,
她也希望你能和你喜欢的人在一起
and that she'd want you to be with the people
做你喜欢的事
and do the things you love.
早上好 两位
Morning, you two.
早上好 爸爸
Morning, Dad.
早上好
Morning.
Alex 我能和你私下谈谈吗
Alex, can I have a word?
当然
Sure.
做这些事之前你应该先问过我
You should've told me you were doing this.
抱歉 我看得出来他很想来这里
I'm sorry, I could see he wanted to come.
你是在唤起他的伤心事 明天就是他的生日了
You're just dredging up memories. It's his birthday tomorrow.
-你到底是怎么了 -给我个解释
What is it? What's bothering you? Explain this.
这是我的指纹
My fingerprints...
警♥察♥找到的
The police found them.
哪里找到的
Where?
Lewis被杀的前一晚
There was a break-in at Lewis' office
有人闯入他的办公室
the night before he was murdered.
你怎么拿到这些的
How did you get these?
这是你的指纹 不是吗
They're yours, aren't they?
你是在调查我吗 你在那里干什么
Are you spying on me? What were you doing there?
你这是在指控我么
Are you accusing me of something?
回答我的问题
Just answer the question!
-那晚Lewis带我去那里的 -哼 他带你去干吗
Lewis took me there that night. He took you?
他说有紧急情况 有关你父亲的事情
He said he had urgent business, something to do with your father.
关于Goncourt还是啥的
Goncourt, or something?
Goncourt...
Goncourt
我以为这个会从你父亲的手上交给我 而不是你
I would expect this from your father. Not from you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我变得跟我爸一样多疑了
I guess I'm getting as paranoid as my dad.
到底怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表