剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得我父亲跟Lewis 的死脱不了关系
I think my father had something to do with Lewis' death.
我还以为Lewis是自杀的
I thought he killed himself.
我觉得并非如此 我不是有意吓你
I don't think so.I don't mean to scare you.
尽管我自己也被死亡吓坏了
Although I am scared to death...
接下来你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
带着eddie 离开这里
Leave. With Eddie.
什么时候
When?
今晚
Tonight.
你也跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
嗨 Lee Harvey OSwald[此人涉嫌刺杀美国前总统肯尼迪]
'Hey, Lee Harvey Oswald.'
哟 你现在会卖♥♥萌啦
Ha. You're a comedian now(!)
- Jack Turner 正在出家门 -切 来点有营养的 - 装枪上膛 杀手君
Jack Turner's leaving the house. Yeah, no shit. Get your butt in gear...killer.
喜极而泣了 真的
Tears of laughter, really
Jack 这是要出门会佳人啊
Jack's got a little rendezvous going.
这绝对是我们想要掌握的信息
We're going to want to hear this.
我猜也是
Thought you might.
很久之前 我曾在这里卸过货
I used to unload ships down here, a long time ago.
24小时轮流班制的 那可真是粗累活
24-hour shifts. Real work, that was.
手都皮开肉绽了
Made your hands raw.
可不像那些借钱给我的银行家
Not like the bankers I sold the land onto.
都是养尊处优的人
Men with soft hands.
我就是这种人
Men like me.
我禁不住想
Come to think of it...
像你这样的人一定从我们这类人身上刮走了不少钱
Men like you have made a lot of money off the backs of men like me.
看来你干得不错啊 Turner 先生
THROUGH HEADPHONES: 'You seem to have done just fine, Mr Turner.'
我的每一分每一毫都是摸爬滚打挣来的
'I've fought and scraped for every penny.'
我可没有一支律师团队
I don't have an army of lawyers...
-我知道他是谁了 -他是谁
Thought I recognised him. Who is it?
那个巴基斯坦总理 Soomro
That Pakistani minister. Soomro.
我想你可不希望错失良机之后徒自后悔吧
'I hope you don't expect pity.'
不 我可不想后悔
No, not pity.
我想要的是尊重
Respect.
Turner先生 你太让我失望了
You've disappointed me, Mr Turner.
-难道我让你失望了吗 - 你没有完成我们协议的内容
'I've disappointed you?! The terms of our deal were not met.
Zahir女士还活得好好的
'Madam Zahir is alive and well.'
但我们解决了那个和她见面的告密者
Yeah we took care of that whistle blower she met with -
他可是要害人物
that was the main bit.
-不是吧 他替Soomro杀了Hill灭口 -闭嘴给我认真听
Hold on, he knocked off Hill for Soomro? Shut up and listen.
我为了你承受了各种风言风语 Soomro 先生
'I've been through hoops for you, Mr Soomro.'
我们把价码提到十亿英镑
Raising our bid to a billion pounds,
干掉了你的泄密者
bumping off your whistle blower...
你就只要继续向着目标前进就好了
and you just keep moving the goal posts.
巴基斯坦政♥府♥已经决定
The government of Pakistan has decided to award
把开伯尔大坝项目授予中国人
the Khyber Dam to the Chinese.
不是吧 我了个去
At last. Hallelujah.
住嘴
Shut up!
Turner已经失去筹码了 我们赢了 不是吗
Turner's lost the bid. We've won, haven't we?
你说是政♥府♥把合同给了中国人
The "government has awarded the contract".
是你把合同给了中国人
You mean you.
你被Polyhedrus 公♥司♥给利用了
And you've been bought and paid for by Polyhedrus.
Polyhedrus公♥司♥哈
Polyhedrus?
你迷糊了 Turner先生
You're confused, Mr Turner.
Polyhedrus 公♥司♥没有在这个大坝项目上竞价
Polyhedrus hasn't bid on the dam.
Polyhedrus 公♥司♥为政♥府♥建造了这个大坝
Polyhedrus built the damfor your government.
如果你的人♥民♥
Might upset people
知道你把这个项目以低于买♥♥入价的价格又卖♥♥还给Polyhedrus 公♥司♥
if they knew you were selling it back to them.
大概会民情激愤吧
For less than you paid them to build it.
我说了中国人接手了这个合同
I told you,the Chinese have been awarded the contract.
哦 确实如此 只不过他们是Polyhedrus 公♥司♥的前线力量
Well, of course they have. As a front for Polyhedrus.
谁想控制中亚地区的水供应链已经昭然若揭了
Who want to control the water supply in Central Asia. That's no secret.
这些只是你的阴谋论
These are conspiracy theories.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
You call them what you like.
再见 Turner先生
Goodbye, Mr Turner.
Soomro先生 你以为我没看到你的泄密者么
Mr Soomro, you think I didn't see the double-cross coming?
我知道你的泄密者想要说些什么
I know what your whistle blower was going to say.
就算你知道又怎么样 Hill先生已经死了
So what if you do? Dr Hill is dead.
我有他没有的东西 证据
I've got something he didn't have. Proof.
什么证据
Proof?
Polyhedrus 公♥司♥为争取大坝的所作所为的证据
Of what Polyhedrus did to get that dam built.
如果有任何风声泄露 他们就捞不到好处了
If word got out, their shares would tumble.
他们将损失百亿 为此付出代价
Cost them tens of billions, markets the way they are.
把我说的转告给你的上级 然后你就会拿着合同回来
You tell your masters what I said. Then you come back
请求我签字的
with the contract for me to sign.
这比我们预计的时间长
It's taken longer than we thought,
但是Jack Turner 的公♥司♥最终还是亮出了杀手锏 这是勒索
but Jack Turner's finally shown his hand. And it's blackmail.
反对
Against?
Polyhedrus.
Polyhedrus
Polyhedrus是世界上最大的公♥司♥之一
Polyhedrus is one of the largest corporations in the world.
年产值1500亿美元
Annual revenues of 150 billion dollars.
世界各地有将近两百万名员工
Nearly 200,000 employees worldwide.
从塞拉利昂到阿富汗 在煤炭 建设 水利
Holdings in coal, construction, water
原材料等产业均有股份
and raw materials from Sierra Leone to Afghanistan.
Hector Stokes.
Hector Stokes
对Polyhedrus的首席执行官 拜占庭董事会成员
Yeah, the CEO of Polyhedrus. Sits on the board of Byzantium.
没错
That's right.
所以我们的客户不是中国投标人
So the Chinese bidder isn't our client.
而是Polyhedrus Hector Stokes
It's Polyhedrus Hector Stokes?
我是指 难道我不能帮着下结论吗
I mean, can't help drawing conclusions, can I?
最好不要 Fowkes先生
Try not to, Mr Fowkes.
Turner声称Polyhedrus只是在利用中国人充当挡箭牌
Turner claims that Polyhedrus is using the Chinese as a front,
代表他们买♥♥下大坝
buying the dam on its behalf.
他说他有证据能够阻止这桩交易
He says he has evidence that will stop the sale.
但是我们不清楚他的证据是什么
But we don't know what it is.
是的 但我们知道他的证据在哪里
No, but we have a fair idea where is it.
就在他交给Dave Ryder的手提箱里
In that case that he gave Dave Ryder.
那该死的手提箱 真是我命里的诅咒
That bloody case. The curse of my life.
你要找到它
You need to find it.
它已经不在俱乐部了 我只知道那么多
It's not at the club, not any more. I can tell you that much.
Dave Ryder是你的伙伴 让他告诉你箱子在哪里
Dave Ryder's your mate. Just get him to take you where it is.
难道我现在能去见他
I can't very well go see him now, can I?
T先生和一半的警♥察♥正在搜捕我
Not with Mr T and half the police out looking for me.
这恰恰是你需要见他的原因 把这点变成你的优势
That's exactly why you need to see him. Turn that to your advantage.
你和Stephen Turner怎么样 Sam
How you getting on with Stephen Turner, Sam?
Jack不让他参加会议
Jack keeps him out of his meetings.
我怀疑他是否知道些关于黑箱子的事
I doubt if he knows anything about the black case.
不 但是他写了支票给JTRP股票 不是吗
No. But he writes the cheques for JTRP Holdings, doesn't he?
我让Zoe查过了
I had Zoe check,
Goebel的账户上没有任何进账
nothing's been paid into Goebel's account.
这点很奇怪 如果箱子里的东西真的如此价值连城的话
Which is strange, if the contents of that case is so valuable.
我们的客户是Hector Stokes
Our client's Hector Stokes.
我们是在给想致你于死地的人工作
We've been working for the man who wants you dead.
- Ballard也这么告诫过我 - Keel不知情
- Ballard warned me as much. - Keel doesn't know.
他发现这件事只是时间的问题
It's only a matter of time before he finds out.
我需要你在今天的报纸上报道Horst Goebel的死讯
I need a plant in today's newspaper about the death of Horst Goebel.
一个荷兰水利工程师的溺亡并不是什么大新闻
The drowning of a Dutch water engineer's not very big news.
放在都市报上 第二十二版 讽刺性标题 不用配图
Put it in Metro, page 22. Ironic headline. No pictures.
暗示他的伦敦之行给他惹来了杀身之祸
Suggest foul play, about his trip to London.
好 你什么时候要
Right. How quickly do you need it?
- 马上 - 好的
- Right away. - OK.
你还是孩子的时候 你肯定目睹或者听见了什么
When you were a child, you must have seen or heard something that
才会让Stoke对你那么感兴趣
explains Stokes' interest in you.
不论你知道的是什么 那肯定对他不利 Sam
Whatever you know, it must threaten him, Sam.
也就是说这是你的筹码 能保你一命
Which means it's leverage we can use to keep you alive.
如果你还记得
If you can remember?
我告诉过你 我不记得了
I told you. I...can't.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
但是你得回想起你看见了什么 以免太迟
But you need to remember what you saw. Before it's too late.
- Sam Hunter...- 闯进了我的房♥子 两个保全一死一伤
- Sam Hunter... - In my house. One guard injured, one dead.
是我在追杀她 而不是让她威胁到我
I'm supposed to be hunting her, not the other way round.
你认为Keel知道吗
Do you think Keel knows?
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表