剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
OK?
你太紧张了 你需要按♥摩♥按♥摩♥脖子
You're tense. What you need's a wee neck rub.
你敢把手放上来 我就拧断你的手
Put your hands on me, I'll break them off.
好了 基尔已经要求客户让苏姆罗明天早上去
All right, Keel has asked the client to instruct Soomro to go to
- 特纳家了 - 去干嘛
Turner's house tomorrow morning. What for?
去签那个水坝的合同
To sign the contract for the dam.
这就是你的计划? 让他得逞?
That's your plan? Letting Turner win?
那有用么
How does that help?
你扮作安保成员和苏姆罗一起去
You'll go with Soomro, as a member of his security detail.
一旦证据被验明 你就毁掉它
Once the evidence is verified, you'll destroy it.
如果证据消失了就不用把它弄出来了
No need to take the evidence out of the house if it doesn't exist.
特纳的敲诈没用了 同时他还输掉了合同
Turner's blackmail goes away. And he doesn't win the contract.
客户赢了 一旦毁掉证据 行动就结束了
The client wins. Once the evidence's is destroyed, the op is over.
我们就把萨姆弄出来
We get Sam out of there.
你今年又没能收到礼物 真对不起
I am so sorry you didn't get any presents again this year.
饿了吗
Hungry?
- 嗯 - 来 饭都做好了
- Yeah. - Come on, dinner's ready.
- 我想上楼休息一会 行吗 - 你没事吧
- I think I'll go upstairs and rest, if that's OK. - You all right?
没事 就是有点头疼
Bit of a headache, that's all. I'll be fine.
不
No...
伦敦东部发生一起爆♥炸♥案
A man has been killed
一名男子遇害 其他几人受伤
and several other people injured
此次爆♥炸♥案十分可疑
in a suspected bomb attack in East London.
伦敦首都警♥察♥表示这名身份不明的男子
The Metropolitan Police say the man, who has not been identified,
当时乘坐的汽车发生了爆♥炸♥ 但汽车并未发动
was sitting in the stationary car when it exploded
爆♥炸♥发生在伦敦码头区的一个卡丁车赛道旁
at a go-karting track in the London Docklands area.
- 探员正在介入调查 - 真是一团糟
- Detectives are investigating... - Very messy.
一个爆♥炸♥装置被人为地放置在
...an explosive device was deliberately placed
汽车的底部
under the vehicle.
据目击者描述当时爆♥炸♥剧烈火球冲天
Eye witnesses described a huge fireball and blast,
周围楼房♥的窗户都被震碎
which shook windows in a nearby building.
你应该知道我手里有枪
You should know I have a gun in my hand.
以防你用你的
Just in case you're thinking of jabbing me
小细针戳我
with one of your little needles.
我只是来和你谈谈
I'm just here to talk.
你为什么还不回去找萨姆·亨特
Why you haven't retrieved Sam Hunter yet?
我不是来回答你的问题的
I didn't come here to answer your questions.
那么 你为什么要来这里
So, why did you come here?
你以为你能吓到我
You think you can rattle me.
你应该知道结果是什么
You know how this will end.
别试图恐吓我
You don't scare me.
拜占庭也许令我的雇主失望了
Byzantium may have disappointed my employer.
但我不会
But I won't.
我们中将有一个能全身而退
Then one of us will walk away from this.
而另一个不会
And one of us won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
史蒂芬先生 你的信
Mr Stephen, something here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳驾
Excuse me.
是你寄给我这个的吗
Did you send me this?
能把门打开吗
Can you open the gate?
史蒂芬·特纳刚刚离开了住♥宅♥
Stephen Turner's just left the house.
劳驾
Excuse me!
等等
Hang on!
小姐
Miss?
到底怎么了
What's this about?
我不想让他们看到我
I don't want them seeing me.
你害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
你不知道 对吗
You don't know, do you?
你为什么不告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
我不能 他们会像对你妻子一样对我
I can't, they'll do the same thing to me as they did to your wife.
你最好说清楚你到底什么意思
I think you'd better tell me what you're talking about.
我从我的房♥间里能看到你的家
I watch your house, from my room.
我之前应该告诉你 但我很害怕
I should've told you before, but I was so scared...
- 你到底在 - 求你了
What are you...! Please!
说什么
...talking about?
你的妻子
Your wife.
他们把她杀了
They killed her.
我妻子是自杀
My wife killed herself.
她是自己淹死的
Yes, she drowned herself.
在后花♥园♥的游泳池里
In the pool, in the back garden.
她是淹死的 但不是自己淹死的
She...she drowned, but she didn't kill herself.
你就是想要钱 是吗
Do you want money, is that it?
不 请听我说
No. Listen to me.
我看到他们在她的房♥间里做对她动了手脚
I saw them do something to her, in her room...
她走到外面
She went outside and...
非常虚弱 都快站不住了
She was so weak, she could barely stand.
当时他在那里
And he was there.
谁
Who?
一个穿着连帽衫的黑人
It was a black guy in a hoodie.
我之前在你房♥子外面见过他
I've seen him outside your house before.
他把她推进了泳池里
And he pushed her in.
我就只能 等啊等
I was just...waiting and waiting
想等她自己游上来 但是
for her to come back up or to swim, but...
却看到她漂起来了
she was just floating there.
像天使一样
Like an angel.
为什么你现在要对我说这事
Why are you telling me this now?
因为悲剧要重演了
Because it's happening again.
在另一个女人身上
To that other woman.
萨姆在那里
There's Sam.
她去找箱子了
She's going for the case.
她脸色不好
She doesn't look well.
宾汉姆在外面
Bingham's outside.
很好
That's good.
宾汉姆要进来了
Bingham's going back in.
他会撞见她的 我们得警告她
Well, he's going to walk in on her. We need to warn her.
怎么警告 - 把电♥话♥给我
How? - Give me my phone.
- 她没拿她的手♥机♥ - 给我就对了!
- She doesn't have hers. - Just give it to me!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你在这里干什么 回答我的问题
What are you doing in here? Answer the question.
我只是来拿艾迪的东西
I was just getting Eddie's things.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
原谅我 如你所见 我有点紧张
Forgive me. As you can see, I'm a little on edge.
我叫史蒂芬·特纳
My name's Stephen Turner.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
戴夫在哪儿
Where's Dave?
戴夫死了 他被人干掉了
Dave's dead. Someone bumped him off.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
就像你杀了我的妻子那样
Like you killed my wife?
- 什么 - 你听到我说的了
- What? - You heard me.
就算是我或者不是我
If I did, or didn't,
你觉得我会告诉你吗
you really think I'd tell you?
为什么
Why?
为什么要这样
Why does anything happen?
为什么我家徒四壁 身无长物 而你高高在上
I mean, why am I living in a shitty dump while you're up there
坐拥豪♥宅♥ 乐享天伦?
in the big house with the old man?
我并不替你感到遗憾
I don't feel sorry for you.
不
Nah...
不 你当然不
Nah, 'course you don't.
你连我是谁都不知道 对吗
You don't even know who I am, do you?
你和你的钱
You with all your money.
你的继承人
Your heirs.
你以为你比我强
You think you're better than me.
才不是
You ain't.
作为儿子我比你可好多了
I'm a better son to him than you'll ever be.
你是谁
Who are you?
抬起手
Up you go.
肯特小姐
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表