剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
巧克力 奶油花生
chocolaty, peanut buttery...
里斯泡芙
Reese's Puffs.
- 里斯泡芙 - 他们是我的最爱
- Reese's Puffs. - They're my favourite.
- 谢谢 - 我们应该再去一次纽约
- Thank you. - We'll have to go back
然后给你买♥♥特大盒的
and buy you a ginormous box.
是的 埃迪今天需要特别多能量
Well, Eddie needs his energy today.
放学后我们还有很多活动
We have a lot of lessons after school.
瞧你说的 你要走了哦
Talking of which, it's time you were off.
今天早晨可以让亚历克丝送我去学校吗?
Can Alex take me this morning?
我很乐意
I'd be delighted.
早安 爸爸
Morning, Dad.
- 早安 - 特纳先生 早安
- Morning. - Morning, Mr Turner.
S夫人不用为我准备早餐
No breakfast for me, Mrs S.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
可以走了吗 亚历克丝
You ready, Alex?
等我一下 我马上回来
Give me a second, I'll be right back.
我可以和你聊聊吗?
Could I have a word?
可以啊
Of course.
我很高兴你为我做的这些
Look, I really appreciate what you've tried to do for me,
埃迪也是一个乖孩子
and Eddie's a wonderful boy,
但是我不能继续呆在这儿了
but I can't stay.
为什么不可以?
Why not?
很明显你父亲不想我在这里
It's pretty clear your father doesn't want me here.
他是个非常难相处的人 他总是恐吓每一个人
He's a very difficult man. He tries to bully everyone.
你是埃迪第一个愿意交谈的人
You're the first person Eddie's made any connection with
自从他妈妈死后
since his mother died.
看得出来他很想你留在这儿 我也希望
I can see he desperately wants you to stay. So do I.
但我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
拜托了
Please?
拜托你留下来
Please stay.
醒醒 醒醒 你这家伙真脏啊
Wakey-wakey! Oh, you filthy sod.
最后一次问你 谁派你来的
Last chance. Who sent you?
老板...
Sir...
老板!
Sir!
你可以别那样么?
Can you stop that?
- 别怎样? - 看你那德性
- Stop what? - Being you.
听这条新闻
Listen to this.
中国工业组织管理并控制六个国家里的
"Chinese Industries Group manages and operates utilities
公用事业 网上收益接近几千亿英镑
"in six countries, net assets in excess of a hundred billion pounds."
那可以买♥♥很多春卷了
Buys a lot of egg rolls, that does.
你仅仅是因为这个才和我们说这条新闻
You're obviously telling us this for a reason.
中国被认为是巴基斯坦提出的拍卖♥♥
"The Chinese are considered the leading bidder in Pakistan's
开伯尔上游大坝计划里首当其冲的投标人
"proposed sale of the Upper Khyber Dam project."
- 够了 - 什么够了?
- Don't.- Don't what?
- 不要再瞎猜了 - 我就是好奇
- Speculate. - I'm just curious.
到底是怎样的客户付钱给基尔
What bloody client is paying Keel enough
让我们去杀自己的同僚
to kill our own man?
你不需要知道
You're not meant to know.
为什么不需要 在特种部队里
Why not? In the Special Forces,
至少我们知道我们是为什么而战
we at least knew who we were fighting for.
基尔会让你知道你该知道的
Keel will decide what you need to know.
不要瞎猜客户是谁 瞎猜就会导致你假设
Don't speculate on who the client is. Speculation leads to assumption.
假设就会导致失误 失误就将至你于死地
Assumption leads to mistakes. And mistakes will get you killed.
你懂吗?
You understand?
萨姆出门了 那么她完成任务了么?
Sam's on the move. So has she done it?
她杀了哈桑吗?
Has she killed Hasan?
没有
No.
如果杀了她会用暗号♥告诉我们的
She would have signalled.
你想要我陪你进去吗?
You want me to walk you in?
不用
No.
下午放学后 我们会去公园 你觉得可以吗?
After our lessons this afternoon, we'll go to the park. OK?
好的
OK.
政♥府♥同意贷款给沙特阿♥拉♥伯
'The government sees a strong bond with the Saudis
这将会给英国带来很大笔利息收益
'as crucial in furthering Britain's interest in the region.
昨晚在伦敦东部一个32岁的女人
'A 32-year-old woman was killed in her flat
在公♥寓♥里被杀 受害人名为艾玛·弗里曼
'in East London last night. Emma Freeman,
该女子曾经在阿富汗服役 死者死于头部中枪
'who served in Afghanistan, died from a single bullet to the head
目前谋杀者还不确定
'by an unknown assailant.
受害人八岁的女儿目睹了母亲被害经过
'The victim's eight-year-old daughter witnessed the attack...'
抱歉先生
Excuse me, sir?
在那停下车好吗? 我想走回家
Could you drop me off over there? I'm going to walk home.
'警♥察♥呼吁公众提供一切相关消息'
'Police appeal to the public for any information.'
哈桑被抓你有什么想法
I'd like your thinking about how Hasan got taken.
运气不好 我觉得
Bad luck, I guess.
一定是特纳的人在街上看到了他
One of Turner's men must have seen him in the street.
我一点也不觉得这是运气不好
That would be bad luck indeed, and extremely unlikely.
哈桑更像是被出♥卖♥♥♥了
It's much more probable, isn't it, that Hasan was betrayed.
被谁?
By whom?
我们怀疑组里有内鬼 萨姆难道没告诉你?
We suspect there's a mole on the team. Surely Sam's told you?
毕竟是你训练了她
You're her handler, after all.
不是我 如果你那么想的话
It's not me, if that's what you're thinking.
你对萨姆的印象如何?
What's your impression of Sam?
我的印象?
My impression?
她对你的心意始终如一吗?
Does she seem the same to you?
你是否觉得她的能力不如从前了?
Do you perceive her capabilities to have diminished in any way?
不 我一点也没察觉到
No. I don't perceive that. Not at all.
哈桑被劫持已经超过八小时了
It's been more than eight hours since Hasan was abducted.
我已经向客户保证我们能解决得了
I've assured our client we will carry out
一切都在按计划进行
the operation as planned,
不过我开始怀疑它的正确性了
but I'm beginning to wonder if that's true.
根据你对萨姆的了解这会时间她完成暗♥杀♥了吗
Would the Sam you knew have taken this long to complete a removal?
她说只有一个地方可以进去
Well, she said there's only one access point,
一部需要磁卡的电梯
the lift with the mag key.
萨姆是拜占庭最得力的干将
Sam's the best operative Byzantium have got.
一年时间能发生太多事情了
A lot can happen in a year.
如果萨姆有任何不寻常的举动 无论什么
If Sam does anything unusual, anything at all...
我要你直接向我汇报
I want you to report it to me. Directly.
你在找我?! 我在这呢
You wanted me?! Well, here I am.
我在这!
Here I am!
你为谁卖♥♥命?
Who do you work for?
我说 你在为谁卖♥♥命?
I said, who do you work for?
你这是怎么了?
What the hell happened to you?
- 我滑到了 - 你滑到了?
- I slipped. - You slipped?
嗯 下楼梯的时候
Uh-huh. Walking down some steps.
坐下
Sit.
只是坐下
Just sit.
这种鬼时间去散步 萨姆
Hell of a time to go for a walk, Sam.
你要知道我们得去解决掉一个组员
You do realise we have an operative that needs removal.
基尔想知道你为什么没有执行命令
Keel wants to know why you haven't executed the order.
也许他想给他一次机会
Maybe he wants to give it a try.
他想知道你是否失去了底线
He's wondering if you've lost your edge.
你告诉他那张磁卡特纳一直随身携带
You tell him Turner keeps the mag key with him 24-7.
也许这个磁条获取器会有用
Then this mag-pick should help.
想想办法 你必须到下面去
One way or another, you have to get down there...
把他救出来
and take him out.
如果不呢?
And if I don't?
后患无穷
There'll be consequences.
不仅是拜占庭还有你
For Byzantium, and for you.
能给我说说那些楼梯的事吗?
You want to tell me some more about those steps?
不 没什么好说的
Not particularly. No.
那你让我怎么给基尔交代?
And what am I supposed to tell Keel?
随你便
Whatever you like.
听着 如果你允许我会帮你的
Look, I will help you if you'll let me.
如果我相信你就会让你帮
And I'd let you if I could trust you.
好极了
That's good enough.
我会处理掉哈桑的
I'll deal with Hasan.
小心点 萨姆
Watch yourself, Sam.
城市里可是有不少的楼梯
There's a lot of steps in this city.
我要名字!
I need a name!
他的头发是灰白的 脸上有一道疤
He had greying hair, a scar on his cheek.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表