剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
唯一不同的是 我不假装
The only difference is... I don't pretend otherwise.
我的邀请还在那里
The offer remains open.
如果你改变了主意 随时来找我
If you change your mind, I'll be waiting.
基尔先生再见
Goodbye, Mr Keel.
- 怎么样啦? - 他说他今晚回来
- How did it go? - He said to come back tonight.
看来你做得不错
Then, you done good.
事情进展得怎么样?
Got something?
我们有了眉目 你呢?
We have a direction in which to look. How about you?
我溜进了杰克的办公室 一无所获
I finally got into Jack's office... Nothing.
佐伊
Zoe.
我们知道特纳从 港口区地♥产♥那里拿到钱
So we know Turner made his money from Docklands property.
他的收入非常稳定 不引人注意 直到
His income growth was steady, if unspectacular, until
2004年 当他见到史蒂芬牛津的朋友
2004, when he met Stephen's friend from Oxford.
在他导师文斯·卡吉帮助下
With the help of his mentor, Vince Cage,
康罗伊成了一个有
Conroy was one of the first mathematicians
改革想法的数学家
to develop a revolutionary idea.
这是一个交易的算法 他把它称作吉斯米特
It's a trading algorithm he called Kismet.
之前场内交易商需要花几个小时做出的决定
So decisions that took floor traders hours to make
现在电脑用纳秒就可以完成了
were now made by computers in nanoseconds.
在过去的八年里
Now, over the past eight years,
吉斯米特技术让特纳的股份翻了四倍
Kismet has quadrupled the value of Turner's portfolio,
从八千万到三亿
from 80 million to more than 300 million.
卡吉说他教给康罗伊的知识使他误入歧途
Cage said Conroy had perverted everything he'd taught him.
现在很难了解 三千万英镑
Hard to see how. 300 million quid,
感谢那些该死的软件
thanks to some bloody software.
那些峰值是怎么回事?
What about those spikes there?
是的 吉斯米特计算资本几乎是瞬时的
Yeah, Kismet capitalises almost instantaneously
尤其是在意想不到的事件上
on unexpected events,
像事故啊 灾难啊...
so accidents, disasters...
他们在任何人察觉之前就做完了那些股票交易
They're making key stock trades before anyone else has time to react.
不管怎样卡吉都知道如何威胁特纳
Whatever Cage knew threatened Turner.
不知为何 明早之前他要筹到三千万
Somehow, he needs to raise 30 million by tomorrow morning.
今晚我尽量有所发现 我和康罗伊有个约会
I'll try and find out this evening. I have a date with Conroy.
进展得真快
That was quick.
我需要镇定剂
I'll need a sedative.
我给你弄点比较安全的
I'll get you something discreet.
- 谢谢 各位 佐伊- 嗯?
- Thank you, everyone. Zoe. - Yeah?
戈贝尔的手提箱不见了
Goebel's case has gone missing.
噢 真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的 我今早在俱乐部看到了
Yeah, I saw it at the club this morning.
下午回去的时候就不见了
Gone by the time I got back this afternoon. Uh-huh.
在特纳家见过之后就再没见过戈贝尔了
Goebel hasn't been seen since the Turner House.
- 去阿姆斯特丹调查下情况 - 马上就去
- Go to Amsterdam and find out what was in that case. - Right away.
给我们带点奶酪吧? 木鞋也可以
Bring us back some cheese, yeah? Maybe some wooden shoes.
我今天和娜塔莉·索普开了个会
I had a meeting with Natalie Thorpe today.
然后呢? 我用工作跟她交换间谍的名字
And? - I offered her a job in exchange for the name of the mole.
- 她绝不会接受的 - 当然不会
- She'll never accept. - Of course not.
但我不会把她的拒绝当做答案
But I don't intend to take no for an answer.
同时 我的团队的性命还岌岌可危
Meanwhile, the lives of my team are still in danger.
我们付他们工资就是让他们卖♥♥命 迪肯
That's what we pay them for, Deacon.
还有你
And you.
下午好 刘易斯
Good afternoon, Lewis.
下午好 特鲁迪
Afternoon, Trudy.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
刘易斯 看到新闻了吗?
Lewis, did you see the news?
是卡吉教授
It's Professor Cage.
噢... 他死了
Oh... He's dead.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
发生什么了?
What happened?
他们说... 他们说他被谋杀了
They said... they said he was murdered.
看到我的钥匙了吗?
You seen my keys?
就这样? 你和我做完就离我而去
So that's it? You just shag me and leave me.
噢 你知道我要赶班机
Oh, you know I've got a flight to catch.
告诉我要是在哪 小鸡♥巴♥
Just tell me where they are, you prick.
- 在桌子上 - 噢 太好了 谢谢
- On the table. - Oh, fab, thanks.
你还没付账单
You've not paid these.
我会搞定的
Yeah, I'll get round to it.
要不我来付吧
I'll take care of it, if you want.
我说了我来付 我会付的
I said I'd do it, and I will.
安德鲁...
Andrew...
和以前不同了 不是吗?
It's not the same as it was before, is it?
嗯...
Well...
当然不同了 安德鲁
Of course it's not, Andrew.
但我们挺好的 对吧?
But we're OK, right?
你觉得呢?
What do YOU think, eh?
非常好
Be brilliant.
是啊 像往常一样
Yeah, as ever.
嘿 进展得怎样了
Hey. How did you get on?
恐怕不太好
Not great, I'm afraid.
- 有什么发现吗? - 什么都没有
- Did you find anything? - Nothing, anywhere.
最后 我觉得是"俄♥罗♥斯♥人"
And then, finally, I thought, "The Russians."
他们监视所有人 他们曾经这样
They spy on everyone, or they used to.
他们最近如此腐♥败♥ 他们有理由多方渗透
And they're so corrupt these days, they're reasonably porous.
但我只找到一个参考
But I only found one reference,
而且我还不确定是否就是你想要的那个沙漏
and I'm not even sure it's the same Hourglass you want.
1978?
1978?
这是什么 冷战的东西?
What is this, Cold War stuff?
不知道 俄♥罗♥斯♥人过去
I don't know. The Russians
一直在监视一位军情六局的官员
were spying on an MI6 Officer
名叫乔治·巴拉德 他被派往莫斯科
called George Ballard, who was posted to Moscow.
他有份名为沙漏的案件档案
He kept a case file on something called Hourglass.
所以沙漏是份军情六局的案件档案?
So Hourglass was an MI6 case file?
巴拉德笑容可掬 低调
Ballard's the kind of a Smiley figure, low profile,
忠于职守
career professional.
看起来他公开这份档案有十年了
It appears he kept the file open for decades,
最晚也是2004年公开的
or at least until 2004.
2004年发生了什么?
And what happened in 2004?
他移居到伦敦 俄♥罗♥斯♥人停止了对他的监视
He transferred to London. The Russians stopped spying on him.
他还在伦敦吗?
Is he still in London?
是的 他现在是科长
Yep. He's a Head Of Section.
拜占庭的联络官 娜塔莉·索普
Byzantium's liaison officer, Natalie Thorpe,
她向巴拉德汇报工作吗?
does she report to Ballard?
直接向他汇报 他是她的上司
Directly to him. He's her boss.
为什么? 你知道什么?
Why? What do you know?
我还不知道什么
I don't know anything yet.
但你做的非常好 谢谢
But you did better than you thought. Thank you.
晚安 埃迪
Good night, Eddie.
晚安
Good night.
你还好吗?
You OK?
今早在墓地非常冷
It was very cold at the cemetery this morning.
是的 是很冷
Yes, it was.
我爸爸哭了
My dad cried.
伤心的时候哭一哭没什么大不了的
It's OK to cry when you're sad.
你妈妈去世的时候你哭了吗?
Did you cry when your mum died?
我哭了
Yes, I did.
我那时比你现在也大不了几岁
I wasn't much older than you are now.
你回家的时候可以叫醒我吗?
Could you wake me up when you come home?
当然可以
Of course I will.
可以把门开着吗?
Can you leave the door open?
当然
Sure.
这是<雪之少女>的故事
This is the story of the Snow Maiden.
很久很久以前...
Once upon a time...
待在车里
Stay in the car.
不! 不!
No! No!
下车!
Get off!
拿着
One scratch.
我会拿到他的房♥卡
I'll get his key card.
- 你要去哪? - 外面
- Where will you be? - Outside.
我永远不想看你再这样做
I never wanted to see you doing this again.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表