剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
现在你可以把刀放回原处了
Oh, you can put back the knife now.
你怎么知道当时我在那家咖啡馆
How did they know I was at that cafe?
你真是很放纵的 还跟自己同事搞上
It was intemperate of you to have an affair with a colleague.
是艾丹
Aidan.
你还好吗?
You, OK?
出什么事了吗 迪肯 你有点反常了
Something wrong, Deacon? You don't seem your usual, jolly self.
我有些事想问你
I need to ask you some questions.
我们晚点说吧 我要去看看萨姆
Let's talk later. I want to go check on Sam.
现在就谈
Let's talk now.
好
Of course.
您好 巴拉德先生 基尔先生在等你
Hello, Mr Ballard, Mr Keel is waiting for you.
嗨 乔治
Hello, George.
你看起来气色不错
You're looking very well.
我看起来糟透了 你也一样
I look like shit. So do you.
- 伯爵红茶加柠檬 - 请稍等
- Tea. Earl Grey with lemon. - Right away.
很高兴再见到你
It's good to see you again.
我从来不认为你是个怀旧的人 鲁伯特
Nostalgia's the last thing I'd expect from you, Rupert.
你曾经是军情六局最出色的分♥析♥师
You were an excellent analyst, the best MI6 had.
而你曾经是杰出的战略家 总能快人一步
And you were a brilliant strategist. Always two steps ahead.
这大概就是你可以穿着定做的西装坐在这儿
I suppose that's why you're sitting here in a bespoke suit,
而我却住在克罗伊登 拿着政♥府♥薪水的原因吧
while I'm living in Croydon on a government wage.
你是个理想主义者
Well, you were an idealist.
这词从你嘴里说出来像是在骂人
You make it sound like a dirty word.
我只是相信世界上还有可为之奋斗的东西存在
I like to think there are still certain causes worth fighting for.
很不错的想法
That's a pretty thought.
过了这么多年了 怎么会想到要见我
So, why did you ask to see me again after all these years?
我们公♥司♥的特工 萨姆·亨特
An operative of ours, Sam Hunter.
不用假装你不知道她是谁
Don't pretend you don't know who she is.
并且对她过去一年的失踪不知情
Or that she disappeared for the past year.
你爱怎么想就怎么想
You can believe... anything you like.
她卷进一些事情
She's mixed up in something.
我并不确定是什么
I'm not sure what...
但是有些眉目了
but I'm beginning to get an idea.
这表情是什么意思
How's this for a blank face?
沙漏
Hourglass.
和我想的差不多
I thought as much.
我不知道沙漏是什么 鲁伯特
I don't know what Hourglass is, Rupert.
当然
Of course you don't.
好好享受你的茶吧 乔治
Enjoy your tea, George.
亚历克丝
Alex.
你怎么样了
How you feeling?
我没事
I'm fine.
- 我们都很担心她 对吧埃迪? - 嗯
- She had us worried, didn't she, Eddie? - Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你好我就好
I am, if you are.
我们现在就可以接你回家还是
So, can we take you home now or...?
为保险起见 医生希望我留院观察几小时
The doctor wants me to stay for a few hours of observation. Just to be sure.
我放学回家可以见到你吗
Will you be home when I get back from school?
我希望是的
I hope so.
你知道现在是什么情况吧
You know what this is about, don't you?
惊喜派对?
Surprise party?
我们队里有内鬼
We've got a mole on the team.
军情六局官员娜塔莉·索普的手下
Run by MI6 officer Natalie Thorpe.
是吗?
Is that so?
你自己清楚 你就是内鬼
You know it is. You're the mole.
这么说很伤感情啊 迪肯
That kind of hurts my feelings, Deacon.
我们在一起执行了这么多任务
After all the ops we've worked together.
想过我的感受吗?
Imagine how I feel?
失去哈桑...
Losing Hasan...
因为我队里有军情六局的间谍
because someone on my team was spying for six.
为什么觉得是我?
What makes you think it was me?
你想横着出这房♥间吗?
Do you want to leave this room in a body bag?
我不好这口 不想
That wouldn't be my preference, no.
那好 现在是这样的 要么乖乖回答我的问题
Then here's how it works. I ask the questions, you answer.
要么就永远在这儿待着
Or you don't leave this room. Ever.
- 萨姆 - 我错过了什么
- Sam. - What have I missed?
那幢大楼爆♥炸♥了...
That building exploded...
多亏了路易斯·康罗伊
Turner secured his 30 million quid,
特纳的三千万英镑有着落了
thanks to Lewis Conroy.
艾丹怎么样了
What about Aidan?
他被拜占庭关起来了 克兰认为他就是内鬼
He's being held at Byzantium. Crane thinks he's the mole.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
昨天你让锡穆兰·贝恩斯做了未被授权的调查
Yesterday you instructed Simran Bains to make unauthorised
有关沙漏
inquiries into something called Hourglass.
为什么
Why?
我很乐意告诉你 迪肯 真的
I'd love to tell you Deacon, I really would.
那就说吧
Then do it.
在你证明你不是内鬼的情况下
Once you've proved to me that you're not the mole.
我?
Me?
当我队里的某个人就是杀哈桑的凶手的时候
I'd hardly make "authorised" inquiries, would I?
我当然不会公开的调查 不是吗?
When anyone on my team might be the one who got Hasan killed?
你想把这些推得一干二净
You're pulling this out of your ass.
迪肯 我不是内鬼
I'm not the mole, Deacon.
并且 除非我确定你不是内鬼
And I'm not going to answer
我不会再回答你任何问题
any more questions until I know you not, either.
看看谁来拜访老大哥了
Look who's pulling up to the Big Brother house now.
你对她做了什么 路易斯?
What did you do to her, Lewis?
亚历克丝 肯特 她住院了
Alex Kent. She's in hospital.
住院了 为什么?
In hospital? What for?
晕倒在街上 你们昨天晚上肯定太激烈了
Well, she fainted on the pavement. You must have been too much for her.
我来这里是来告诉你 任务结束 杰克
I came here to tell you, I'm done, Jack.
结束 什么意思
Done? What do you mean, done?
所有的事情 我赚够了 你也是
This whole business. I've made enough money, so have you.
钱还有赚够的时候?
Since when has anyone ever made "enough" money?
一个女人在那个爆♥炸♥中丧生了
A woman was killed in that explosion,
而且文斯他...
and Vince...
看起来你好像不明白 路易斯
You don't seem to understand, Lewis.
只要我没让你停下 你就不能停
You don't stop until I tell you to stop.
你把我要的名单带来了吗
Did you bring the list I asked you for?
没有 我没带什么见鬼的名单
No, I didn't bring the bloody list.
我不会让你调查我的朋友和同事的
I'm not having you investigate my friends, the people I work with.
你在大学见到的那个女人很可能和
The woman you saw at the university might be the same woman who
昨天晚上闯入你办公室的是同一个人
broke into your office last night.
你觉得我不知道?
You think I don't know that?
我每分每秒都提心吊胆地提防警♥察♥冲进我家
I keep expecting the police to bust in my door at any second.
她是谁都不可能是警♥察♥
Whoever she is, she's not the police.
那她是谁?
Then who is she?
这交给我们来调查
You let us worry about that.
回家吧 你今天干得不错
Go home, you've done well for us today.
- 我送你出去 - 我自己认路
- I'll see you out. - I can see myself out.
他已经成为我们的麻烦了 不是吗
He's become a problem, hasn't he?
先把一切安排妥当
Let's get our ducks in a row first.
尽你所能去调查昨晚的非法入室
You dig up what you can about that break-in last night.
您要去哪里 先生
Where are you going, sir?
我吗? 去酒吧喝一杯
Me? I fancy a drink down my local.
要我跟着他们吗
Should I follow them?
是的 你最好去 我来告诉克兰
Yeah, you'd better. I'll tell Crane.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
- 康罗伊的公♥寓♥ - 干嘛?
- Conroy's flat. - What for?
特纳会去找那个目击他杀了教授
Turner's going to be looking for the woman that
并且后来闯入康罗伊办公室的女人
saw him murder the professor, then broke into Conroy's office.
我们要确保他可以找到她
We have to make sure he finds her.
他怀疑你
He suspects you.
他只是在拖延时间
He's playing for time.
跟我来
Come with me.
把门打开
Get it open!
- 艾丹逃跑了 - 他还在这栋楼里吗?
- Aidan's escaped. - Is he still in the building?
所有的出口都封锁了
All exits are sealed.
马西先生 把手举起来
Mr Marsh, raise your hands.
又有两个保安被放倒了
Two more guards down.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表