剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
嗯
Mmm?
我知道真♥相♥残酷
I know this hurts.
但怎么样你都是我儿子
But you're still my son.
我的家人
You're still my family.
我们要对付的人有权有势
These are powerful people we're up against.
他们会利用任何人任何手段来毁了我
They will use anybody, do anything, to destroy me.
亚历克斯的事是我的错
Alex was my mistake.
我会让她离开这所房♥子的
I'll get her out of the house.
千万别那样做
That's the last thing you'll do.
她是个间谍
She's a spy.
我们不希望她的老板发觉我们在怀疑她
We don't want her employers suspecting we suspect her.
就全当什么事都没发生过那样
Just carry on as normal.
等一切都结束了 我会搞定她
When all this is over, I'll deal with her.
不管她做过什么 不要伤害她
Whatever she's done, you don't hurt her.
我保证 我不会伤害她
I promise I won't hurt her.
来吧 儿子 我们回家
Now come on, son. Let's go home.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face then?
你介不介意解释一下Stephen Turner怎么会有这些
Would you care to explain how Stephen Turner got hold of these?
我本打算把它们交给你的
I was going to give 'em to you.
他收买♥♥了你 是么
He paid you, is that it?
不 当然不是
No. Course not.
想撒个谎就能把这事给了了吗 检查官
Do you expect to lie your way out of this one, Inspector?
你不能杀♥警♥♥察♥的 宾厄姆先生
You can't kill a cop, Mr Bingham.
那样你会惹上一屁♥股♥的麻烦
Not without getting into a whole world of trouble.
Rupert. Hector.
Rupert. Hector
These offices were built two years ago at a cost of £120 million.
这些办公室两年前就造好了 花了1.2亿英镑
到现在还没找一个租户
We've yet to find a tenant.
困难时期
Difficult times.
是啊 家家有本难念的经
Well, Every Achilles has his heel.
我们犯不起错
We can ill afford mistakes.
什么错
Mistakes?
有人告诉我 Jack Turner有Polyhedrus的犯罪证据
I'm told Jack Turner has evidence incriminating Polyhedrus.
他会公布天下 除非把水坝项目给他
He'll go public unless he's awarded the dam.
难怪他不顾后果执意要摊牌
No doubt he intends to go public regardless.
那证据能把整个公♥司♥拉下水
That evidence could bring down this corporation.
还有我
And me.
Jack Turner只是摊个底而已
Jack Turner's only just shown his hand.
你要早告诉我这些就好了
It would've been helpful if you'd told me about this before.
很明显 我并不知道他知道
I wasn't aware he knew, obviously.
为了造个水坝死了600个村民
600 villagers killed to make way for a dam.
你应该猜得到这事迟早会来的
You might have guessed this would've come out sooner or later.
Polyhedrus只不过是个挡箭牌而已
Polyhedrus is used to keeping its secrets.
不管怎样 我已经有新决定了
In any case, I've decided on a new course.
什么决定
Which course is that?
除掉Jack Turner
Jack Turner is to be eliminated.
立刻
At once.
我建议不要操之过急
I'd advise against undue haste.
离我开股东会议还有不到48小时了
I have a shareholders' meeting in less than 48 hours.
干掉他 Rupert
Just get rid of him, Rupert.
那些对你不利的证据呢
And the evidence against you?
藏起来 在他死了之后
Secure it. After he's dead.
还有什么其它原因让你急于解决此事
Any other reason you want this concluded so quickly?
比如
Such as?
嘿 Alex 嘿
Hey, Alex. Hey!
我快看完你给的书了
I've almost finished your book.
你喜欢这本书么
Are you enjoying it?
结局是什么
How does it end?
你不会想我告诉你的
You don't want me to tell you that.
我想 那就没什么好看了
I do. That would spoil it.
我害怕结果会是个悲剧
I'm scared it's going to end sadly.
特纳先生 茶在你工作室里
Mr Turner. There's tea in your office.
谢谢 S太太
Thanks, Mrs S.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好吧
OK.
你还好么
Are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
发生了什么事
What happened?
呃...
Erm...
计划有变 我们不能这么做 今晚不行
Change of plan. We can't do this. Not tonight.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我很好
I'm fine.
很好
Fine.
肯特小姐
Miss Kent?
我能跟你说句话么
Can I have a word?
当然可以
Sure.
请坐
Please.
要茶么
Would you like some tea?
我不是个好相处的人 Kent小姐
I'm not an easy man, Miss Kent.
我自己知道
I know that.
我不轻易相信人
I don't trust easily.
因为对我来说没什么比家庭更重要了
Because nothing's more important to me than my family.
没有
Nothing.
加奶吗
Some milk?
不过我会是个傻子 要是我看不到你对我孙子的影响
But I'd be a fool,not to notice the effect you've had on my grandson.
还有对我儿子的影响
And my son, for that matter.
他们俩都喜欢你 明眼人都看得出
They both adore you. Even I can see that.
我以前没怎么给你好脸色看
I've been too hard on you.
我只是想向你道歉
I just want to apologise.
而且我希望你能长♥期♥和我们在一起
And say I hope you'll stay with us for a long, long time.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨天我们一起出门而今天你却不敢看着我的眼睛
Yesterday we were leaving together.Today you can't look me in the eye.
下回预告
你想要的是什么东西
What is it you want?
不是什么东西 Keel先生 是谁
Not what, Mr Keel. Who.
那些发生在你身上的事
Those things that happened to you,
如果你能想起来 你就不必再害怕了
if you can remember it, you won't have to be afraid any more.
我不得不要求你留在这间房♥子里
I have to ask you not to leave the house.
我们必须救她出来
We need to get her out of there.
他们会折磨她 就像折磨Hasan那样
They'll torture her. Like they did Hasan.
准备就绪 武装完毕
Standby. Armed.
目标进入射程
Targets entering kill zone.
我们该怎么办
What shall we do?!
Deacon?
Deacon
见鬼
Shit!
你知道结局会怎样
You know how this will end.
还有最后一个决定要执行
There's one last decision to be taken.
什么决定
Which is?
Sam Hunter.
Sam Hunter.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表