剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们要花多长时间做这些事情?
How much longer?
我要告诉你一些事
I have to tell you something.
她在那儿
停车 停车
在卡利咖啡馆 四点见
Cafe Khalil. Four o'clock.
我是被陷害的 你怀疑是我♥干♥的
I was set up. You think it was me.
你平白无故地消失了
You disappeared without a trace.
你想要找出是谁想杀你 所以你将计就计
You want to find out who tried to kill you and you think
诱使他们再次刺杀你
the best way is to let them try again.
我可以重新上岗了么?
Do I get my job back?
看哪 是谁赖着不走了
Look who dragged her ass back in the door.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
目标人物是杰克·特纳
The target is Jack Turner.
特纳先生目前在投开伯尔上游大坝项目的标
Mr Turner is currently bidding to acquire the Upper Khyber Dam.
我们的客户要求阻止他的计划
And our client wants to ensure that he loses.
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸 这是亚历克丝·肯特 是她救了埃迪
Dad, this is Alex Kent. She saved Eddie.
他想要你搬进去
He wants you to move in.
我是想监控他 而不是他的孩子
I'm supposed to screw him, not screw over his kid.
这所屋子里的陌生人?
A stranger in this house?
基尔说团队里有内鬼
Keel says there's a mole on the team.
荷兰工程师霍斯特·戈贝尔 他今晚抵达
Dutch engineer Horst Goebel. He arrives tonight.
- 戈贝尔博士? - 是?
有情况发生了
Something's going on.
这是霍斯特·戈贝尔博士
This is Dr Horst Goebel.
肯特小姐
Miss Kent.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我去告诉爸爸你来了
I'll let my father know you're here.
你是...是这家人的朋友 肯特小姐?
You're a... family friend, Miss Kent?
不是 我负责照看特纳先生的孩子
No. I'm looking after Mr Turner's son.
这工作不错
How nice.
你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor?
我不是医生
Not a medical doctor, no.
我是工程师 为一些项目提供咨♥询♥
An engineer, consulting on a project.
什么样的项目?
What kind of project?
我猜是提供技术上的支持
It's very technical, I'm afraid.
- 戈贝尔博士? - 特纳先生
- Dr Goebel? - Mr Turner.
很高兴见到您 博士
Good to finally meet you, Doctor.
我也是
Indeed.
我们去别处聊聊
Let's talk through here.
请 你继续吃晚饭吧
Please, you go ahead and eat.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to go to bed.
- 好吧 晚安 - 晚安
- All right. Good night. - Good night.
你不需要参与这个谈话 史蒂维
Won't need you for this one, Stevie.
好吧
Of course.
和戈贝尔的谈话开始了
The Goebel meeting's started.
- 声音在哪儿? - 扰频器在干扰声音
- Where's the audio? - AF scramblers are interfering.
我认为哈桑本来是
I thought Hasan was supposed
要跟踪这个人
to be shadowing this bloke from the City.
- 他之前是在跟踪 - 那他现在在哪儿?
- He was. - So where is he?
给他打电♥话♥
Try his mobile.
- 给您 先生 - 谢谢 约翰
- There you go, sir. - Thank you, John.
佐伊我需要声音
Zoe, I need that audio.
我正在努力解决
Yeah, I'm working on it.
- 怎么样了? - 哈桑没接电♥话♥
- What is it? - Hasan's not picking up.
发生什么事了吗?
Something wrong?
你为什么这样说?
Why do you say that?
那儿有血管突出 说明你很紧张
A little vein there. It throbs when you're tense.
我都不知道自己这么容易被解读
I didn't realise I was so easily read.
- 要水吗? - 好的
- Water? - Yeah.
他们现在在外面
They are outside now.
带他从边上的门到负二层去 先生
Bring him through the side door and down to the lower basement. Sir.
在门口有车出现了
Got something out front.
这是要干嘛?
What is it?
现在还不知道
Don't know yet.
搬了什么东西下来
Something's going down.
妈的! 是哈桑!
Shit! It's Hasan!
他们到底怎么发现他的?
How did they bloody find him?
是萨姆 我该告诉她什么?
It's Sam. What do you want me to tell her?
- 什么事 ? - 特纳家的人抓住了哈桑
- Yeah? - The Turners have Hasan.'
他是不小心被抓住的吗?
Was he careless?
- 不可能 - 有人叛变了?
- It's unlikely. - Betrayed?
很有可能
More likely.
我应该通知萨姆去救哈桑吗?
Shall I instruct Sam to retrieve him?
不行
Not an option.
听着 他不能待在那里 这会让萨姆有危险
Look, he can't remain in that house, it leaves Sam vulnerable,
同时我们如果继续干下去的话 也会有风险
puts us at risk if we're to stay operational.
是的 但我们不能救他
Yes, but we can't retrieve him.
我们还要继续干下去 不管代价是什么
And we have to stay operational. Whatever the cost.
你这是免除了他的职务?
Are you authorising removal?
是的
Yeah.
他不再是我们的一员
Removal is authorised.
萨姆又发来信息了
Sam's texted again.
让她出来见个面
Tell her you need to meet.
把这里打扫干净 要这里一尘不染的
Get this cleaned up. I want it spotless.
把外面也打扫干净 懂了吗?
Get things cleaned up outside, is that understood?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我去通知特纳先生
I'll let Mr Turner know.
宾汉姆? 发生什么事了?
Bingham? What's wrong?
原谅我的闯入 先生
Pardon the intrusion, sir...
我很抱歉谈话被打断 博士
I'm sorry to cut this short, Doctor,
但是有突发事件
but something's come up.
没关系 我们应该不会再见面了
Not at all. I expect we won't meet again...
除非有什么问题
unless there's a problem.
我也希望如此 很荣幸能与您交谈
I expect not. It's a pleasure.
- 史蒂维 送戈贝尔博士出去 - 好的
- Stevie, see Dr Goebel out. - Of course.
要喝一杯吗 博士?
Can I offer you a drink, Doctor?
不 谢谢 我应该走了
No, thank you, I should be going.
你能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗
If you could just point me to the bathroom, please.
当然 那儿有一个 我去帮你取车
Of course. There's one just there. I'll get your car.
快 把他弄醒!
Well, pick him up!
她需要解开地下室南边窗户
She needs the bypass code for the alarm,
的报♥警♥器的密♥码♥
basement south-side window.
我不知道你的朋友是谁
I don't know who your friends are,
但是他们不喜欢你 因为我们得到了消息
but they can't like you very much, cos we got tipped off.
你抓错人了 我什么也没干!
You've got the wrong man, I haven't done anything!
你不知道你在哪里 是不是?
You don't know where you are, do you?
哈哈 你在本不该属于你的地方
Well, you're somewhere you don't belong.
你本不该出现的地方
Somewhere you should never have come.
但是现在你在这儿...你就得死
But now you're here... you're dead.
你懂我的意思吗 伙计?
Do you understand what I'm saying, Abdul?
现在 我们要问你几个问题
Now, we're going to ask you some questions.
当然 你也可以说"我不会回答的"
Well, you might say to yourself "I'm not going to answer."
不管怎么样 你都死定了
Either way you're dead.
但你可以决定的是
So, what you got to decide
死前你能忍♥受多少痛苦
is how much pain can you bear before you go.
给你一点时间考虑
You have a little think about that.
然后我们再谈谈 好吗?
And then you and I'll have a little conversation, all right?
谁派你来的? 嗯?
Who sent you? Eh?
谁派你来抓我孙子的?
Who sent you to take my grandson?
- 都了解了吗? - 都了解了
- You clear? - I'm clear.
- 她跟你说了没? - 说什么?
- She tell you? - Tell me what?
她去年在哪里
Where she's been for the past year.
没 一个字都没说
No, not a word.
说真的 我还指望你知道点什么
Actually, I was hoping you might know something.
拜托 艾丹
C'mon! Aidan,
如果她愿意告诉别人 那也只能是你
if there's anyone she'd tell, it'd be you.
为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
那个叫戈贝尔的家伙走了
That bloke Goebel's leaving.
- 箱子没有带走 - 他要去哪呢
- Without his case. - Where's he headed?
他订了明天一早回去的航♥班♥
He's booked on an early flight home.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表