剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
我起诉的话还能多得两千
Get twice that if I went to a solicitor.
现金还是支票?
Cash or cheque?
喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
林德伯格先生? 请跟我来
Mr Lindberg? Come with me, please.
我们烦恼总是夜间悄悄来袭 不是吗?
Our worries always catch up to us late at night, don't they?
我给你带了些东西
I brought you something.
在我小时候我妈妈总是读给我听
My mother used to read it to me when I was little.
这会让你感觉好些吗?
Did it make you feel better?
是的
It did.
那我也读读吧
Then I'll read it too.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Night.
你表情这么凝重 帕特里克
You got a face on, Patrik.
你太紧张了 是吧?
Not losing your bottle, are you?
拉斯和波莉·霍姆在昨天晚上被找到了
Lars and Polly Holm were found this evening.
他们过的还不错吧?
They keeping well?
我想你十分清楚他们是如何过的
I think you know how they're keeping.
他们死了
They're dead.
真不幸
Tragic.
幸亏你没有等他来签字
Good job you didn't wait for him to sign.
拉斯·霍姆是一个好人
Lars Holm was a man of conscience.
那么 你就不应该让他发现
Well, you shouldn't let him
你那时在吃回扣 对吧 帕特里克?
find out you were taking backhanders then, should you, Patrik?
杀掉董事会成员并不是计划的一部分
Killing board members wasn't part of the deal.
我可不记得你拿钱的时候有这么多废话
I don't remember you moaning when you were getting paid.
你为什么带我到这里 特纳先生?
Why did you bring me out here, Mr Turner?
我的人有一个失踪了
One of my men has gone missing.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
没人刻意接近你?
No-one's approached you?
问一些关于我们或竞标价的问题?
Asked questions about us? Our bid?
当然没有
Of course not.
我只想退出这起肮脏的交易
I just want out of this whole filthy business.
太晚了 帕特里克
It's too late for that, Patrik.
你签了协议的
You signed the deal.
我留下来了
I'm staying.
什么意思 你要留下来? 你找到箱子了吗?
What do you mean, you're staying? Did you find the case?
还没有 戴夫并不是一个老混♥蛋♥ 是吧?
Not yet. Dave's not a bad old bugger, is he?
我们俩处得还不错
We're having a bit of a lock-in.
你想惹恼戴夫? 这就是你的计划
You're getting pissed with Dave? That's your big plan?
一些酒精也许会有些帮助
A few more bevvies may be necessary.
但是我会找到箱子的 不要担心
But I will find that case for you, don't you worry.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你陷入了财政危机
You were in financial trouble.
杰克·特纳给你提供了一条出路
Jack Turner offered you a way out.
- 是这样吗? - 你还没有回答我的问题
- Is that it? - You didn't answer my question.
我是想阻止特纳的人 就像你一样
I'm someone who wants to stop Turner. Just like you.
我要叫保安了
I'm calling security.
他准备杀了你 林德伯格先生
He's going to kill you, Mr Lindberg.
这点你清楚吧?
You do know that?
特纳需要一个技术伙伴
Turner needs a technical partner.
特纳已经杀了霍姆和他的老婆
Turner already killed Holm and his wife.
你认为他杀你时会犹豫吗?
Do you think he'd hesitate to kill you?
你知道的太多了
You see, you know too much.
你签了拉斯·霍姆拒绝签署的协议
And you've already signed where Lars Holm refused.
我恳求过拉斯改主意
I begged Lars to change his mind.
但我从来没想到特纳会伤害他...从来没有
But I never thought Turner would hurt him... never.
我相信你
I believe you.
没有人能想到
No-one else will.
你说你想阻止特纳
You said you want to stop Turner.
是的 但是我需要你的帮助
I do. But I need your help.
我告诉过你我们需要停止见面
I told you we needed to stop.
娜塔莉?
Natalie?
你觉得和我上♥床♥就是给了你特权是吗?
You think screwing me gives you a pass?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你没告诉我她回来了
You didn't tell me she was back.
我应该立刻向基尔揭发你
I should expose you to Keel right now.
你想害我被杀吗?
You want to get me killed?
就像你试图杀了她?
Just like you tried killing her?
你在指控我什么?
What are you accusing me of?
我只告诉过你 我要和萨姆在那家咖啡厅见面
You are the only person I told about meeting Sam at that cafe.
丹吉尔?
Tangier?
这段时间 你一直觉得是我袭击了她?
This whole time, you thought I put the hit on her?
我知道我没有
I know I didn't.
你可以直接问我 艾丹...
You could've just asked, Aidan...
而不是逼问我
instead of screwing me.
你好像已经坦白了
Like you'd have confessed.
你这杂种
You bastard.
你只是在利用我
You've just been using me.
等我泄露什么出来
Waiting for me to give something away.
那你一直都在做什么?
And what have you been doing?
威胁我监视我自己的老板
Blackmailing me to spy against my own employer.
我没想要对萨姆·亨特做什么
I had nothing to do with the attempt on Sam Hunter's life.
那就是其他军情六处的人做的
Then someone else at MI6 did.
你爱她 不是么?
You love her, don't you?
这才是整个事情的缘由
That's what this whole thing's about.
我俩结束了
This is over between us.
我来决定结束的时间
I decide when this is over.
快点 我需要你
Come on, you're needed.
快点
Come on.
他希望今天早上把事情处理了
He wants it sorted this morning.
这次做干净点 明白吗?
Keep it tidy this time, understand?
特纳先生 我得和你谈谈
Mr Turner, I need to speak to you.
这会儿不行 帕特里克
Not a good time, Patrik.
那个法国人 伯纳德·费鲁 说他将会中标
The Frenchman, Bernard Faroux. He says he has your bid.
信口开河
He's bluffing.
你告诉我你的人昨天失踪了
You told me a man of yours went missing yesterday.
他怎么样了?
What about him?
费鲁说他用钱打发了他
Faroux said he paid him off.
利用他打开了酒店地下室的硬盘驱动器
Used him to access your hard drive in the hotel vault.
他会中标 特纳先生
He has your bid, Mr Turner.
你赢不了了
You can't win.
宾汉姆
Bingham.
先生
Monsieur.
- 鱼已经上钩了 - 严阵以待
- Fish is on the line. - Standing by.
吊钩 鱼线和钓锤 你收到了么?
Hook, line and sinker. You getting this?
收到 特纳的硬盘已复♥制♥
I got it. Turner's hard drive cloned.
立刻打电♥话♥给基尔
Calling Keel now.
假警报? 没人复♥制♥我们的竞标书
Well? False alarm. Nobody's copied our bid.
为什么这么确定?
How can you be so sure?
电脑根本没被碰过
The laptop hasn't been touched.
硬盘不启动就无法复♥制♥文件
The file can't be cloned unless the hard drive's been powered up.
它现在不是被启动了吗?
It's powered up now, isn't it?
女生们 先生们 早上好
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
现在要公布竞标价了
We will now open the financial bids.
请把你们的盒子交给在会场巡回的女士 谢谢
Please pass your boxes to the ladies as they come round, thank you.
稍等两分钟
Just give me two minutes.
苏姆罗先生 不好意思我父亲要晚两分钟才到
Mr Soomro, unfortunately my father is running a couple of minutes late.
请您再等两分钟
Just two minutes, that's all I'm asking.
他来了
He's here.
竞标价都在这了
The bids have been collected.
现在我们将按收取顺序依次公开
We will now open them in the order received.
马上回来
Back in a minute.
第一个是苏攘投资公♥司♥的出价
The first bid is from Ceuxron Investments.
九亿四千万英镑
£940,000,000.
打扰一下 请问几点了?
Excuse me, do you have the time, please?
现在八点 谢谢
Yes, it's eight o'clock. Thanks.
走吧
Allons-y.
第二个出价的是普鲁赫斯特投资公♥司♥
The second bid is from Prohurst Investments.
八亿七千五百万英镑
£875,000,000.
中国工业集团出价...
The bid from the Chinese Industries Group...
九亿八千万英镑
is £980,000,000.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表