剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
好 包括特纳在内共有四家参与竞标
OK. There are four bidders including the Turners.
苏攘 中国工业集团
Ceuxron, Chinese Industries Group,
普鲁赫斯特以及JTRP
Prohurst and JTRP.
中国工业集团被认为是头号♥种子
The Chinese are considered the favourites.
竞标者与他们技术伙伴的会议
The meetings with the bidders and their technical partners
将于明天召开
take place tomorrow.
这周六上午八点进行公开招标
The tenders will be unsealed at 08:00 hours this Saturday.
出价最高者胜
The highest bidder wins.
拜占庭已经拿到了其他竞标者的竞标价
Byzantium has acquired all the other bids.
但是我们需要知道特纳的竞标价
But we need the Turner bid
以确保我们的委托人夺标
to ensure our client prevails.
所以我们的委托人一定是其中一个竞标者
So our client must be one of the other bidders.
但你不会告诉我们是哪一个
But you're not going to tell us which one.
你只需要做好自己的工作
You know what you need to do your job.
还有别的吗 萨姆?
Anything else, Sam?
没了
Nope.
毫无团队精神 是吧?
Nothing like team spirit, eh?
他们杀她的目的是你 对吧?
The killed her to get to you, didn't they?
我问你 "你为谁卖♥♥命?"
I said, "Who do you work for?"
伯纳德·费鲁 复仇?
Bernard Faroux Revenge?
雪姑娘
the Snow Maiden
这是一个关于雪姑娘的故事
This is the story of the Snow Maiden.
你是从哪来的 肯特小姐?
Where is it you're from again, Miss Kent?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
布卢明顿? 印第安纳州?
Bloomington, is it? Indiana?
对 是的
Yeah, that's right.
我猜印第安纳州布卢明顿的学校老师
I guess school teachers from Bloomington, Indiana,
没什么机会住奢侈的大酒店吧
don't get to stay in luxury hotels very often.
我想是的
No. I guess we don't.
干得不错
Well done, then.
我是来帮爱德华的
I'm here to help Edward.
当然
Course you are.
但并不妨碍帮你自己 对吧?
Doesn't keep you from helping yourself, though, does it?
- 亚历克丝? - 埃迪 过来
- Alex? - Eddie, come on.
他们出发了
And they're off.
萨姆在个五星级酒店过了周末
Sam spends the weekend in a bloody five-star hotel,
我们却在这个烂地方困着 看着空房♥子
while we're locked up in this shit hole, staring at an empty house.
- 我们有麻烦了 - 怎么了?
- We've got a problem. - What's that?
你还记得在特纳给戴夫·赖德的那个箱子上
You know that tracking device I planted on that case that
我装的跟踪装置吗?
Turner gave Dave Ryder?
我跟踪不到信♥号♥♥了
Yeah, I've lost the signal.
你觉得赖德发现它了吗?
Do you think Ryder found it?
我不知道 也可能是收发器坏了
I don't know. It could just be a bad transponder.
你没安装好
You planted it wrong.
我知道怎么安装跟踪装置
I know how to plant a tracking device.
在我突破重重障碍 从自行车上摔下来...
After all the trouble I went to, getting banged up on that bike...
- 我没安装错 - 当然了
- I planted it correctly. - Sure you did.
就在...那儿?
Right... there?
布莱特林·蔡斯大酒店
- 特纳先生 - 谢谢
- Mr Turner. - Thank you.
不用
No problem.
- 就在二楼 - 好的
- Just on the second floor. - Great.
宾汉姆先生 你为我们准备好了吗?
Mr Bingham. Do you have everything ready for us?
看到了吗 埃迪? 专门为你放的烟花
See that, Eddie? Putting on fireworks especially for you.
爷爷要和经理谈两句话 是吧 史蒂维?
Grandad had a word with the manager, didn't he, Stevie?
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
人们总是按爷爷的话去做
People always do what Grandad tells them.
我在你这么大的时候可没有烟花
Didn't have fireworks when I was your age.
有一次看见了火焰 特别大
Caught a blaze once - huge.
进入地下室
火焰像树一样高
Flames as tall as trees.
篝火吗?
A bonfire?
不 是路尽头的油漆厂着火了
No,a paint factory down the road.
我认识那些放火的男孩
I knew the boys who started it.
其中一个现在还在监狱
One of them was still inside.
埃迪不需要听这个故事 爸爸
Eddie doesn't need to hear this story, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
OK.
请扫描一下指纹 宾汉姆先生
If you could scan your thumb, Mr Bingham.
你的电脑就放在里面
Your laptop will go right in there.
埃迪! 你不能在这儿这样做
Eddie! Come on, you shouldn't be doing that here.
没事 我来搞定
It's OK, I've got it.
对不起
Sorry.
这一定是你的
This must be yours.
你应该说什么?
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么事吧?
Everything OK here?
没有
Yeah.
我得走了
I have to go.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
没什么
It's nothing.
你最近很紧张
You've been on edge lately.
我觉得你应该知道是为什么
I think you know why.
基尔是怎么发现的?
How did Keel find out?
那是你该回答的问题
That's a question for you to answer.
只有我知道那个人是你 艾丹
I'm the only one who knows it's you, Aidan.
我保证 军情六处没人知道你的名字
I promise you that. No one in MI6 has your name.
一旦基尔察觉出点什么
Once Keel has the scent,
不找出内鬼他不会善罢甘休的
he won't lose it until he finds out who the mole is.
你认为你被监视了?
You think you're being watched?
我知道我被监视了
I know I am.
你希望我们停止见面 是不是?
You want to stop seeing each other, is that it?
听着
Listen.
我们必须这样做
We have to.
你确定基尔是我们分手的原因?
Are you sure Keel's the reason?
当然 不然还有其他原因吗?
Of course. What other reason would there be?
亚历克丝? 爸爸说你会带我去看烟花
Alex? Dad said you can take me to the fireworks.
是的 爸爸确实说了 但是你没去学校
Ah, yeah, Dad did say that. But as you're missing school,
我希望你今天能做点功课
I expect you to get some work done today.
会议需要几个小时 我会在晚餐时间回来
The meeting will take a few hours. I'll be back in time for dinner.
你们俩好好玩
Have fun, you two.
听起来爸爸有不错的安排
Sounds like Dad's got a good plan.
先做什么功课? 历史还是数学
what will it be then, history or math?
数学
Maths.
- 林德伯格在哪? - 他会单独来
- Where's Lindberg? - He'll be along.
没有技术顾问怎么行
It's not good going in there without our technical partner.
他一来我就带他进去
Look, I'll bring him in as soon as he gets here.
你先去吧 别让那些巴基斯坦人久等了
Well, you go on. Don't keep the Pakistanis waiting.
你先把这两页做完 我过会回来
See if you can finish these two pages, then I'll come back
检查你的答案 好吗?
and check your answers, OK?
好的
OK.
是
Oui.
如果你要杀我 就做得干脆点
If you're going to kill me, just get it over with.
我不会杀你的 至少在你对我还有用的时候
I won't kill you - not when you can still be helpful to me.
我对你还有什么价值?
How could I be helpful to you?
你在监视特纳一家
You're spying on the Turners.
我要他们的竞标价
I want their bid.
你又不在竞标者名单上
You're not listed as a bidder.
考虑到去年你给我造成的损失
After the damage you did to me last year,
我觉得我的名字还是不出现在名单上比较好
I thought it wise to keep my name out of it.
我不...我...我不知道他们的竞标价
I don't... I... I don't have their bid.
明天早上八点之前
You're going to have an envelope delivered to me
你得交给我一个信封
by eight o'clock tomorrow morning.
一个装着特纳竞标价的信封
The Turner bid will be inside it.
现在滚出我的视线
Now get out of my sight.
你迟到了 帕特里克
You're late, Patrik.
我联♥系♥不到拉斯
I can't reach Lars.
什么? 这是坏消息吗?
What, and that's bad news?
他是董事长 特纳先生
He's the chairman of the board, Mr Turner.
没有他的许可我无法签署任何文件
I can't sign the documents, not without his approval.
现在你得这么办 你和我
Here's what you're going to do - you and me,
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表