剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
认识你很久之前这就是我的工作了
It was my job long before I met you.
我知道我们永远也找不到
I know we can never get back
我们在丹吉尔失去的东西
what we lost in Tangier.
我们失去什么了?
What we lost?
我是那个中枪的人
I was the one who got shot.
你差点丢了性命
You nearly lost your life.
但是孩子...那也是我所失去的
But the baby... That was my loss, too.
是男孩还是女孩?
Was it a boy or a girl?
女孩
A girl.
我要帮你找出是谁想要杀你 萨姆
I'm going to help you find the men who tried to kill you, Sam.
不惜任何代价 我都要找到他们
Whatever it takes. I'll find them.
赶紧的
Get a move on.
问候你母亲...
Hello to you, too...
..混♥蛋♥
..tosser.
- 你们要干嘛? - 只是例行检查 先生
- What's this about? - It's just a routine search, sir.
你们不能这么做 你们的搜查令在哪?
Well, you can't do that. Where's your search warrant?!
好吧 比拉勒 你最近有嫖12岁的小姑娘么
All right, Bilal. Pimped any 12-year-old girls lately?
不 我什么都没做
No, I ain't done nothing.
督察
Inspector.
噢! 今天是我们的幸运日
Oh! It's our lucky day.
那 那是什么?
What, what's that?
噢 放开 那是什么?!
Oi, get off! What's that?!
放开我! 放开 放开我!
Get off me! Get off, get off me!
亚历克丝 请进
Alex, come in.
哇哦
Wow.
你真的很有钱
You really are rich.
要喝的吗?
Drink?
当然
Sure.
抱歉 你还没来我就喝了
Sorry, started without you.
你还好吗?
Is everything OK?
就是你 不是吗?
It was you, wasn't it?
昨晚是你吧?
Last night?
- 什么 - 你觉得我为什么约你来这里
- What? - Why do you think I asked you here?
在墓地看到你的第一眼我就知道是你
I knew it was you the moment I saw you at the cemetery.
我...我不知道你在说什么
I...I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你为什么要跟踪杰克·特纳?
Why were you following Jack Turner?
跟踪他? 你在说什么?
Following him? What are you talking about?
别对我撒谎!
Don't lie to me!
你知道如果被他发现 他会干出什么来?!
Do you know what he would do if he found out?!
我被你吓坏了...
You're scaring me...
你该害怕! 我也很害怕
You should be scared! I bloody well am.
你为什么还不去警♥察♥局?
Why haven't you gone to the police?!
我发誓...我不知道你在讲什么...
I swear... I don't know what you're talking about...
你撒谎!
You're lying!
你...你弄疼我了
You're... you're hurting me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本不该让你过来
I should never have asked you here.
让我来
Let me do that.
我很抱歉 亚历克丝
I'm really sorry, Alex.
你可以和我谈谈
You know you can talk to me.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
你帮不上忙
You can't help.
我的生活毁了
My life's over.
一切...
Everything...
都没有价值了
It's worthless.
告诉我发生什么了
Tell me what happened.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我祈求上帝可以让我说出来
I wish to God I could tell someone.
当你妈妈走的时候我崩溃了
I was cut up when your mum died.
- 她是个天使 她是 - 拜托...
- She was an angel, she was. - Please...
我们别谈妈妈
Let's not talk about Mum.
当然我没坐下
Course, I didn't sit on my arse,
独自一个人喝闷酒
drinking myself into a puddle of piss.
我努力工作 为了你和埃迪
I worked. For you and Eddie.
是的 我看见了你所做的伟大工作
Yeah. I can see the great work you did.
你知道你的问题吗 史蒂维?
You know your trouble, Stevie?
你要成长成长
You need to grow yourself some balls.
去年我妻子死了
My wife died last year
我只是需要点私人空间来纪念她
and I just want a few minutes alone to remember her.
你沉浸在过去的痛苦中 而不是
You want to dwell on the past, instead of
努力争取你非常想要的
seeing what you want and bloody well taking it.
因为她没有来求你 求和你上♥床♥
Cos it ain't going to come round begging you to shag it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那个小妖精 亚历克丝·肯特
That little tart, Alex Kent.
透过你看她的样子每个人都知道你喜欢她
Anybody can see by the way you look at her.
嗯哼?
Hmm?
她在哪里?
Where is she, anyway?
她和刘易斯出去了
She's out with Lewis.
和刘易斯...?
With Lewis...?
上个月卡吉给康罗伊传了六封电邮
Six e-mails from Cage to Conroy in the past month.
主题词- 吉斯米特公♥司♥
Subject matter - Kismet.
"十一人在工厂大火中受伤"
"Eleven injured in factory fire."
"油桶泄露事故"
"Oil tanker accident."
"毒牛奶污染"
"Toxic Milk was contaminated."
"十人在爆♥炸♥中丧生..."
"Blast kills ten..."
灾害 事故...
Disasters, accidents...
有些事是六七年前的...
Some of these go back six or seven years...
你能找到杰克·特纳的账目吗?
Can you pull up Jack Turner's accounts?
停下
Stop there.
看这些盈利顶部的日期
Look at the dates of these spikes in earnings.
2007年7月31日 08年8月12日
July 31st 2007 and August 12th 2008,
09年3月11日 11年9月17日
March 11th 2009, September 17th 2011...
这是吉斯米特赚大钱的日期
That's when Kismet makes its biggest profits.
这和报纸上报道的事故日期重合
The dates are the same as the accidents in the newspaper articles.
这就是卡吉要告诉警♥察♥的
This is what Cage was going to tell the police.
那些都不是意外
These weren't accidents.
这就是特纳的生财之道
It's how Turner's making his money.
今晚有事要发生了
Something's going to happen tonight.
嘿!停下!
Hey! Stop!
嘿!快!上 上 上 上!
Hey! Quick! Go, go, go, go!
跟上
Come on.
我给你钱是干吗的
What do I pay you for?
她和康罗伊在一起不能证明什么
Her being with him doesn't prove anything.
康罗伊是...是个种马 你知道的
Conroy's a... a shag-merchant, you know that.
迪龙怎么样了?
What's going on with Tyrone?
现在他该到那里了
He should be down there now.
喂 保证没人来这儿
Hey, make sure no-one comes down here.
你要干什么?
What are you going to do?
对不起 没问题了 忘了啊
Sorry, no questions. Forgot.
喂
Yeah.
什么? 什么时候?
What?! When?
我现在就过去
I'll be right there.
亚历克丝?
Alex?
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
工作上出了点问题 对不起
Something's come up at work. Sorry.
没关系 我自己叫出租车回去
It's OK, I can call myself a cab.
先生...先生?
Sir... Sir?
刘易斯
Lewis.
什么事 刘易斯?
What is it, Lewis?
有人闯进我办公室了
There's been a break-in at my office.
是谁闯的?
Who broke in?
我不知道 一个男人和一个女人
I don't know, it was a woman and a man.
就昨晚的女的
Same as last night.
肯特小姐还和你一起?
Is Miss Kent still with you?
她和我一起 刚刚才离开
She was. She just left.
哦 不错 她整晚都和你在一起?
Oh, nice. She been with you the whole time?
呃 我们睡了几个小时 不过...
Well, we fell asleep for a couple of hours, but...
哦 你睡着了 是吗?
Oh, you fell asleep, did you?
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表