剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
刘易斯 你走之前我们说两句?
Lewis. A word before you go?
关于昨天晚上...
About last night...
- 我们不能这样做 - 我们当然能了
- We can't go through with this. - Of course we can.
不不 我们不能 太冒险了
No. No, we can't. It's too risky.
不过就是冒着你的左翼教授自杀的风险么
The only risk was your Commie professor shooting his mouth off.
我能搞定她
And I took care of that.
警方会查是谁杀了文斯
The police will be looking for who killed Vince.
然后他们会找到他头上
And they'll find him.
让我来操心警方的问题吧
You let me worry about the police.
我们需要一个清单
We'll need a list
所有你办公室的女性
of all the women in your office,
所有你在近几个月来社交过的女性
any women you've seen socially in the past few months.
什么? 拿来干嘛?
What? What for?
你昨晚可能被跟踪了
You might've been followed last night.
- 没有人跟踪我 - 无所谓 安全起见嘛
- No-one followed me. - All the same. Just to be safe.
如果你找到她了你准备干嘛?
What will you do if you find her?
你把清单给宾汉姆就好了 行不?
You just get Bingham the list, all right?
噢 打起精神来 刘易斯
Oh, cheer up, Lewis.
明天这个时候 你就是个有钱人了
This time tomorrow, you'll be richer than ever.
拿到多少钱了? 三千万?
What was that about? The 30 million?
三千万...?
30 million...?
你想告诉我说你还不知道这事吗?
You trying to tell me he hasn't told you?
我们竞标大坝的资金不够 如果我们明天
We're short on our bid for the dam. If we don't
不多加三千万 我们就出局了
raise 30 million by tomorrow, we're out.
史蒂夫我发誓 他只问了我账目
He just asked me about the accounts, Steve, I swear.
他绝对没有提到
He never mentioned it.
他一直告诉我不要担心 一切情况都在他
He keeps telling me not to worry, that he's got it
掌握之中 但是我知道他在期待什么
all under control, but I know he's up to something.
那个 如果我约她出去你会介意吗?
Listen, do you mind if I ask her out?
什么? 怎么感觉我们又回到了校园?
What, are we back in school?
你想我帮你约她吗?
Do you want me to ask her out FOR you?
你觉得没问题是吗?
It's OK, isn't it?
我的意思是 你对她不感...
I mean, you're not that way about her...
我不介意
It's fine.
- 去吧 - 谢谢
- Go for it. - Thanks.
你今晚有空吗?
What are you doing tonight?
只要照顾埃迪
Just looking after Eddie.
那之后呢?
And after that?
- 埃迪再见- 再见刘易斯
- See you, Eddie. - See you, Lewis.
说好今晚了 在埃迪睡着之后
Tonight, after she's put Eddie to bed.
保重
You take care of yourself.
你也是
You too.
伙计 我们要去哪?
Where we off to, mate?
不要叫我伙计好吗
Don't call me mate, right?
- 那我要叫你什么? - 迪龙先生
- So what do I call you? - Mr Tyrone.
好吧 T先生
Ok. Mr T.
你认识戴夫有一段时间了?
So you've known Dave a while?
这个街区不错啊
Seems like a nice enough bloke.
聊天时可以专心一点吗
Enjoy a bit of conversation, do you?
你看 就是这样的
Look, here's how it works.
我告诉你该做什么
I tell you what to do.
你闭上嘴就够了
You keep your mouth shut.
好吧
All right.
看到了吗?
You see that?
那辆黑色的车
Black pick-up.
等一会
Just wait a second.
这家伙
Nice fella.
在他回来之前把包放回他的后备箱
Put the bag in the boot before he comes back.
- 我要怎么做? - 你没用过玩意吗?
- How do I do that? - You ever use one of these?
一两次
Once or twice.
这里面装的是什么?
What's in the bag?
你自便
Suit yourself.
你到底是谁?
Oi! Who the shitting hell are you?
无名小辈 伙计
No-one, mate.
你对我的车做了什么
Oi! Then, what you doing by my car?
我搞错路了 走错了街道
I made a mistake, walked down the wrong street.
你说谎
Nah, you didn't.
你不应该碰到我的 伙计 快点道歉
You walked into the wrong bloody life, mate. So say sorry.
快点 道歉
Come on, say sorry.
这就是你和我提起的那个人吗?
This the man you told me about?
你离世的那个同事?
Your colleague who passed away?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
你说过你不喜欢这个人
You said you didn't even like him.
没人喜欢他
Nobody did.
但是这并不代表我不愿为他的灵魂祈祷
That doesn't stop me from praying for his soul.
有空来喝一杯吧
Come by for a drink sometime.
你看起来需要喝上一杯
You look like you could use one.
希姆瑞 我亲爱的未婚妻
Simran, my favourite fiancee.
- 婚礼准备得怎么样了? - 疯狂阶段
- How are the wedding plans coming on? - Insane.
花了一大笔钱
Costing a bloody fortune.
那必须值得花 如果需要帮助就和我说
It'll be worth it. Let me know if you need any help.
在工作上我已经拜托你很多了
I already owe you for this job.
你已经多做了很多
You've done more than enough.
那么 你应该不介意帮我一个忙吧
Then, perhaps you wouldn't mind doing me another favour.
艾丹你需要得到批准才可以
You need to fill out the authorisation, Aidan.
不然我麻烦就大了
I'll get into so much trouble.
不会有人知道的
Only if somebody finds out.
好吧 什么事
OK. What is it?
我好不容易才有了点头绪
I've been following a lead,
但是我又穷途末路了
but I keep hitting a dead end.
你知不知道关于沙漏的任何事?
Do you know anything about Hourglass?
什么沙漏?
What's Hourglass?
这就是我需要你帮我的地方
That's what I need you to tell me, Ok?
- 娜塔莉谢谢你来 - 不客气
- Thank you for coming, Natalie. - Not at all.
艾丹!
Aidan!
你见过娜塔莉·索普了吗?
Have you met Natalie Thorpe?
英国陆军情报六局对拜占庭的联络员
MI6's liaison officer for Byzantium.
- 艾丹·马什 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- Aidan Marsh. Pleased to meet you. - You too.
我从会议空隙抽出时间过来 因为你说
I squeezed in this meeting because you said it
它非常紧急 基尔先生
was urgent, Mr Keel,
不过我没有那么多时间
but I don't have much time.
我很感激你能抽出时间 娜塔莉
I'm fully appreciative of your time, Natalie.
并且非常崇拜你不错的业绩记录
Also, of your considerable track record.
真有趣
That's interesting.
仅仅考虑到我的业绩是不够的
Considering my track record is restricted information.
当你离开你在英国陆军情报六局的职位
When you leave your post at MI6,
你就变成了一个被各种人需要的有价值的人
you'll be a highly sought-after commodity.
就算我离开了 我也不觉得我自己很有价值
IF I leave. And I don't consider myself a commodity.
我准备增加你的工资 当然是不公开的
I'm prepared to advance your salary, unofficially, of course.
那你在苏黎世的账户利息就会增加
It could be accruing interest now in a Zurich account.
你不会很严肃地邀请我来就是为了贿赂我吧?
You didn't seriously ask me here to offer me a bribe?
我只是给你一个工作
I'm offering you a job.
用来交换什么?
In exchange for?
把你的间谍招揽来我的旗下
The name of your mole in my outfit.
法律允许你去分享智慧
You're required by law to share intelligence
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥考虑
on issues of national security.
不过我为什么需要一个间谍?
Why would I need a mole?
你告诉我
You tell me.
军情六局在拜占庭没有间谍 基尔先生
MI6 has no mole at Byzantium, Mr Keel.
你太厉害了
You're very good.
请允许我说服你重新考虑一下
Please, allow me to persuade you to reconsider.
那么我非常乐意赶紧离开
So I can happily trot away
省得加入你的准犯罪的雇佣兵军团
to join your bunch of quasi-criminal mercenaries?
你看错我了
You've misread me.
真是被你对女王和国家的忠诚深深地感动了
I'm touched by your faith in Queen and Country.
基尔先生你相信什么呢
Do you believe in anything, Mr Keel?
还是你做的一切都是为了买♥♥卖♥♥?
Or are you wholly for sale?
我的雇主们 用他们的权利和影响力
The men who employ me use their power and influence
去命令你需要听从命令的政♥府♥
to appoint the Government whose orders you follow.
娜塔莉你和我一样 也被收买♥♥了
You've been bought and paid for, Natalie, just as I have.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表