剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
一起走进那扇门
we're going to walk through that door.
你会微笑着告诉苏姆罗先生
You're going to smile, you're going to tell Mr Soomro
KPEK是多么乐意
how pleased
跟杰克·特纳一起做生意
KPEK is to be in business with Jack Turner.
然后在文件上签名
And then you're going to sign on the dotted line.
你要我装作什么一切顺利?
You want me to act like everything is fine, when I know it's not?
你得这么想...
Look at it this way...
你还有别的选择吗?
what choice do you have?
迪肯? 你还要看几遍?
Deacon? How many times you going to watch that?
哈桑被抓走前二十分钟有人打电♥话♥给特纳
Someone called Turner twenty minutes before Hasan got grabbed.
你认为是这个打电♥话♥的人告的密?
You think the caller told them how to find him?
一定不会错
They must have.
如果我能听出他们在说什么
If I could just make out what they were saying.
靠这个你不可能知道谁是内鬼
It still wouldn't tell you who the mole is.
你很清楚这一点
You know that.
至少能让我更近一步
It would get me one step closer.
我不想眼睁睁看着同伴牺牲
I don't like casualties on my watch.
你不会真的认为是艾丹吧?
You don't seriously think it was Aidan?
你怎么会这么想?
What makes you think that?
从你之前看他的眼神
Just the way you were looking at him before.
- 打扰下 - 怎么了
- Hello. - What?
他们在丢什么东西
They're chucking something out.
不会是垃圾吧?
Well, it's not the recycling, is it?
- 那会是什么? - 哈桑
- What, then? - Hasan.
我很惊讶他们居然花了这么长时间
Surprised it took them this long.
他们要把他带到什么地方?
Where were they taking him?
也许会随便丢在什么地方
They'll probably dump him somewhere.
- 真操蛋 - 你现在还能挽回什么?
- Bollocks to that. - What are you gobbing on about now?
一个人的尊严
A man's dignity.
还是说我们把尊严也一起卖♥♥掉了?
Or did we sign that away in our contracts too?
去吧
Go.
什么? 你不是认真的吧?
What? You're not serious?
看他们把他丢在哪儿 也许这信息会有用
See where they dump him. Could be useful information.
你来不来?
You coming?
我来开车
I'm driving.
- 喝点什么? - 不了 谢谢
- Anything? - Nothing. Thank you.
他的所有活动都跟他给你的报告完全一致
All his movements are consistent with the reports he's been giving you.
如果他在隐瞒着什么 只能说他做得很完美
If he is hiding something, he's extremely good at it.
那是什么?
What about that?
那边
Right there.
他正走出监控范围
He's just moving out of CCTV range.
他这么做有多频繁?
How often does he do that?
一直都有吧
All the time.
这座城市有大约一万个摄像头
There might be 10,000 cameras in this city,
但仍有很多死角
but that still leaves plenty of dead ground.
我想知道他脱离监控的最长时间
I'm interested in his longest absences.
- 除去室内的? - 是的
- Aside from building interiors? - Right.
这里 自杀桥 两周前
Here. Suicide Bridge, two weeks ago.
下午两点二十二分三十七秒在这里出现
Comes in here at 14:22:37
在另一端的镜头里出现是
and goes out the other side
下午两点二十八分五十四秒
at 14:28:54.
总共六分十七秒
Six minutes 17 seconds.
过桥时间有点长了 不是么?
Long time to spend walking across a bridge, isn't it?
嗯哼
Hmm.
除非他在考虑要跳下去
Unless he was thinking of jumping.
他一直都是个慢性子
He always runs late. It's kind of a thing with him.
倒♥退♥十分钟 看有没有其他人出现
Run back ten minutes. See who else shows up.
停!
Stop!
往前
Go forward.
她是谁?
Who is she?
一个幽灵
A ghost.
- 你要一杯热巧克力吗? - 嗯 谢谢
- Would you like a hot chocolate? - Yes, please.
- 待在我能看到的地方 好么? - 好的
- You stay where I can see you, OK? - OK.
请给我一杯热巧克力 谢谢
Hot chocolate, please. Thank you.
干得不错 有什么问题?
Good work. What's the problem?
我在楼上得到了一个令人愉快的惊喜
I got a lovely surprise upstairs.
伯纳德·费鲁
Bernard Faroux.
他看到你了吗?
Did he see you?
噢 是的 我们一起很开心地缅怀了过去
Oh, yeah. We had a lovely chat. Caught up on old times.
然后他用枪顶在了我的两腿之间
Then he stuck a gun between my legs.
但他没揭发你
But he didn't expose you.
他是另一家公♥司♥的秘密伙伴
He's a stealth partner in another company.
他要特纳的竞标价
He wants the Turners' bid.
- 我们必须送你离开 - 我哪儿都不去
- We need to get you out. - I'm going nowhere.
你觉得在丹吉尔想杀你的是他?
You think he ordered the hit in Tangier?
这是一种可能
It's a possibility.
这段时间你一直相信我应该为此负责
And all this time you were convinced it was me that was responsible.
我说那只是一种可能
I said it was a possibility.
你自己么 特纳大人?
You on your own, Master Turner?
不 亚历克丝在附近的什么地方
No. Alex is around here somewhere.
在哪?
Whereabouts?
萨姆 这不是那个竞标价
Sam. This isn't the bid.
这应该是的
It has to be.
这是个人日记
It's some kind of personal diary.
是杰克的?
For Jack?
不 是拉斯·霍姆的 KPEK的董事长
No. For Lars Holm. The Chairman of KPEK.
杰克为什么为这个奔波?
What's Jack walking around with this for?
关键是标价在哪里?
And where's the bid?
应该在电脑里
It must be on the laptop.
我看见宾汉姆把它放在什么地方了
I saw Bingham take it somewhere.
可能是酒店的地下室
The hotel vault probably.
- 麻烦来了 - 我会处理它的
- Problem. - I'll take care of it.
- 给你 - 哦 谢谢
- There you are. - Oh, thank you.
- 出事了 - 是啊
- Something's happened. - Yeah.
我觉得我以前见过那群小子中的一个
I think I've seen one of those blokes before.
是吗? 什么时候?
Yeah? When?
把哈桑拖进屋里的时候 穿着一件卫衣
Dragging Hasan into the house. Wearing a hoodie.
这一次不是 笑一笑 孩子们
Not this time. Smile, boys.
嘿! 你要干嘛去?
Hey! Where do you think you're going?
当然是看看他们把他带到哪
See where they take him, of course.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你比看起来更沉 伙计
You're even heavier than you look, mate.
靠
Shit.
- 走吧 - 好
- Come on. - OK.
蠢货 你去哪了?
Stupid bugger. Where are you?
那些混♥蛋♥把他分尸了
Bastards chopped him up.
还把那些零零碎碎都给烧了
Burned all the bits and pieces.
零零碎碎?
Bits and pieces?
嗯 他们在那有自己的小火葬场
Yeah. They've got their own little crematorium down there.
还好不是完全浪费时间
Wasn't a total waste of time, though.
等他们离开时
Waited for them to leave.
我拿了可怜的老哈桑的靴子
Snagged poor old Hasan's boot.
是啊
Yeah.
哈桑不♥穿♥靴子
Hasan didn't wear boots.
干得漂亮 帕特里克
Well done, Patrik.
- 谢谢 苏姆罗先生 - 我的荣幸
- Thank you, Mr Soomro. - Pleasure.
- 事情结束了吗? - 暂时吧
- If that's all? - For now.
谢谢你 林德伯格先生
Thank you, Mr Lindberg.
我们真的很期盼跟您一起工作
We're really looking forward to working with you.
他看起来挺听你话的
He seem OK to you?
你不需要担心他
You don't you worry about him.
你做的很好 史蒂维
You did well, Stevie.
但归根结底不是技术的问题 不是吗?
Well, it's not going to come down to technical specs though, is it?
- 苏姆罗全是为了钱 - 我们不都是吗?
- Soomro's all about the money. - Aren't we all?
爸爸 我们要对付的是
Dad, we're up against
世界上最强的三个实用承包商
three of the biggest utility contractors in the world.
我们唯一需要担心的是那些中国人
The only ones we need to worry about are the Chinese.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
你看到另外两个的标价了?
You've seen the other two bids?
我们的更高 这点我确定无疑
We're higher. I've made sure of it.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表