剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
murder the economics professor,Vincent Cage.
他谋杀了那个经济学专家 Vincent Cage
Was this necessary?
有必要吗
It became necessary when you let yourself be seen.
当你暴露自己的时候就有必要了
That's all. Thanks.
会议结束 谢谢
Look, I just can't get past this.
我不能忘记这些
You're human. I forgive you.
你也是普通人 我谅解你
- It's not your forgiveness I need. - What, then?
- 我要的不是你的谅解 - 那是什么
Aidan. I still think he's lying.
Aidan 我还是觉得他在说谎
He is.
没错
Then you think he got Hasan captured,
那你觉得是他害Hasan被抓的
despite what Natalie Thorpe told you?
就算Natalie Thorpe跟你说了那些
And Sam knows about it.It seems they're working together.
而且Sam也知道 看起来他们在合作
Then we're being lied to.
那我们就一直被骗
That's not a surprise.
这没什么好惊讶的
We've known that since the day Sam returned.
从Sam回来的那天我们就已经知道了
If he got Hasan killed, then the rest of us could still be at risk.
如果他害Hasan被杀 那我们这些人也处于危险中
Aidan had a chance to kill us yesterday and he didn't. Doesn't mean anything
Aidan昨天有机会把我们全部杀掉 但是他没有 这不能说明什么
- or explain why he's looking into Hourglass. - We have a client to serve.
- 也不能解释他为什么调查沙漏计划 - 我们还有客户要服务呢
He's grown very restive of late.
他最近变的躁动不安
Jack Turner seems far too confident.
Jack Turner看起来太自信了
Complete the op.
完成行动
I'll take care of Sam and Aidan.
我来处理Sam和Aiden的事
So, you was in the Army, yeah?
你参过军 对吧
You feeling all right, Mr T?
你还好吧 T先生
I mean,you're actually talking to me.
你确实是在跟我说话吧
Dave says you was in the Army.
Dave说你参过军
Yes. I was in the Army.
是的 我参过军
So you got to shoot rifles and all of that?
所以说你用过来♥福♥枪♥之类的
Rifles, guns, knives.
来♥复♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥ 刀
If it hurt people,I learned how to use it.
如果它伤人的话 我就学会怎样使用
Sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣
Yeah. A lot of laughs.Shooting people, getting shot at.
是啊 很多欢笑 向别人开枪 又中枪
Good times all round.
到处都是欢乐
What are we doing here?
我们来这干什么
What's the matter,you don't trust me anymore?
怎么了 你不相信我了吗
Who's your friend?
你朋友是谁
Weapons man.
枪手
It's in there.
在这里
It's a beaut.
真漂亮
Where's the money?
钱呢
What'd you do that for?
为什么这么做
Don't forget the case.
别忘了拿箱子
I got down early.
我提早下楼了
Managed to make a cup before Mrs Sidwa came in.
在Sidwa太太进来之前煮了一杯咖啡
That's the best cup of coffee I've ever had in this house.
只是我在家里喝到的最好喝的咖啡
I should go.
我该走了
Eddie will be awake in a minute.
Eddie马上就会醒了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
There are seven members of the Byzantium board of directors.
拜占庭董事会总共有七名成员
- Three are Hourglass conspirators. -S o where do we start?
- 其中三名是沙漏计划的谋划着 - 那我们从哪开始
Polyhedrus the third largest private corporation in the world.
Polyhedrus 全世界第三大私人企业
Dr Hill, I'm going to get you out of here.
Hill博士 我是来把你带出去的
Any luck with the fax?
传真方面有什么好消息吗
I'm trying to recapture audio.No luck.
我试着取得声频 但是没办法
What about Zahir?
Zahir呢
Her plane landed at Heathrow an hour ago.
一小时前她的专机降落在希斯罗机场
She's on a one-day fund-raising trip. All closed meetings at the hotel with big-money donors.
她在着手一个为期一天的筹募基金活动 所有高金额捐赠人的会议都在宾馆秘密召开
Except for a speech this afternoon
除了今天下午3点
at the Asia Promise Society at 3pm.
在亚洲信用机构的演讲之外
That's her only public appearance.
这是她唯一的公众露面
Rahim Soomro, the Pakistani minister auctioning the dam will also be there.
Rahim Soomro 巴基斯坦拍卖♥♥大坝的部长也会在场
I'm assuming Jack Turner is nowhere on that itinerary.
我假设Jack Turner没有被这个活动邀请
Turner's hardly the sort of man she'd invite to tea.
Turner不是那种她会请喝茶的人
Everything all right, Deacon?
一切都好吗 Deacon
Bloody hell,it's good to be back here.
回到这里真♥他♥妈♥好啊
Never thought those words would pass my lips.
从没想过我会这么说
Why are you dumping this shit on my desk?
为什么把这鬼东西放我桌上
- It's for you. - What is it?
- 给你的 - 什么东西
Address and description of two blokes Tyrone murdered.
是被 Tyrone 杀害的那两个家伙的住址和相关描述
I wrote those notes in the toilet.
我在厕所里写下了那些笔记
What did he murder them for?
他杀他们是为了什么
That's what I'd like to know.
那也是我想知道的
He shot them both in cold blood. Arts dealer?
他冷血无情地枪杀了那两人 " 武艺 " 经销商
Arms. Says "arms." Uh-huh.
" 武器 " 上面写着的是 " 武器 "
Nice bit of kit, actually
实际上 是非常好的装备
heads-up display,lightweight stock...
平视显示器 轻量级枪匣
Wait a minute, you're talking about a sniper rifle?
等一下 你是在说狙击来♥福♥枪♥么
Tyrone said he needed it for something this afternoon.
Tyrone 今天下午还说需要用它来干点儿事
What?
什么
Candidate Zahir.
候选人Zahir
It's a privilege to welcome you to London.
无比荣幸 欢迎你来到伦敦
I appreciate your courtesy,Minister.
十分感谢您的好意 首相
But forgive me if I question your sincerity.
但若我对您的诚意有一丝质疑的话还请您谅解我
We may disagree politically, but we both serve the same great nation.
我们也许政见不同 但我们同为这个伟大的国家服务
I know what interests you serve
我知道你服务的动力
the corporations that would loot our treasury and line your pockets.
是那些洗劫了我们的财产而让你从中获利的公♥司♥们
Surely even you appreciate the need for investment.
即使是你也会去感谢那些投资的需求
To raise the standard of living for our people.
因为那是为了提高我们人♥民♥的生活水平
If only that were your intent,Minister.
要真是如你所想就好了 首相
Then you and I would have no quarrel at all.
那么你我之间就完全无需争吵了
Excuse me.
失陪
Morning, all.
大家早上好
Coffee?
来杯咖啡
Er...
额
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
What's the book, Eddie? It's The Snow Maiden. Alex gave it to me.
Eddie 那是本什么书 是《雪姑娘》 Alex 给我的
My mother used to read it to me.
我妈妈以前总给我读这本
She did, did she?
她读故事给你听 是么
Huh. Mr Stephen. It's for you.
Stephen 先生 你的电♥话♥
Hello...
你好
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
What is it?
怎么了
Um...
恩
You saw Lewis the other night. How did he seem to you?
你那天晚上看见 Lewis 了吧 你觉得他看上去怎么样
He was fine. He seemed fine.
他很好 他看上去很好啊
Stephen, what's wrong?
Stephen 到底怎么回事
Morning.
早上好
What's the matter, Stevie?
出什么事了 Stevie
Er...that was the police.
刚才打来的是警♥察♥
Lewis is dead.
Lewis 死了
What?
什么
Did they say what happened?
他们有说发生什么事情了么
Er...murder-suicide.
先谋杀再自杀
They're saying that he killed his secretary and her husband too.
警♥察♥说他还杀了他的秘书和她的丈夫
Oh, no. That's awful.
天哪不 太可怕了
Offed himself?
他说他要自杀
Well, I didn't see that one coming.
我看不出来
No.
不
That's a heavy blow, son. He was a...
那是致命一击 孩子 他
Was a good friend to this family.
是这个家庭很好的一个朋友
I don't want to tell Eddie, not just yet.
我不想把这事告诉 Eddie 至少马上不
No, no. Whatever you think best.
不 按你觉得最好的方式处理吧
I just need a moment. Can you get him ready for school? Right away.
我需要静一静 你能马上替他准备一下去学校吗 这就去
Come on, sweetheart.
过来 宝贝
OK.
好的
Here, let me help you. Do you need these?
让我来帮你吧 你需要这些吗
Mm-hm. OK.
好了
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表