剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
她就在那!
停车!
举起手来
靠墙站好
你是英国人 是吗?
好多次我想起你
我们一起做过的事
别跟我说一切都只是做戏?
招标会一开始 就杀了她
前情提要
卡里尔咖啡馆 四点见 我有事要告诉你
Cafe Khalil, four o'clock. There's something I have to tell you.
- 我被出♥卖♥♥♥了 - 你认为是我?
- I was set up. - You think it was me?
你想回来工作吗?
Do you expect to come back to work?
我是你最得力的干将
I'm your best operative.
目标是杰克·特纳
Target is Jack Turner.
特纳先生目前在投标开伯尔上游大坝的项目
Mr Turner is currently bidding to acquire the Upper Khyber Dam.
埃迪!
Eddie!
- 喂! - 爸爸!
- Hey! - Dad!
爸 这是亚历克丝·肯特 是她救了埃迪
Dad, this is Alex Kent, she saved Eddie.
肯定有事发生了
Something's going on.
你好啊 埃迪
Hello, Eddie.
你来住一阵子再走吗?
Have you come to stay for a bit?
你来了你不该来的地方 你就得死
You're somewhere that you don't belong. You're dead.
基尔说组里有内鬼
Keel says there's a mole on the team.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我 组里的人!
Someone betrayed me. Someone on the team.
免除他的职务
Removal is authorised.
杀了我 你就永远也无法知道是谁想要你死
Kill me and you will never find out who wants you dead.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们要迟到了
We're going to be late.
淡定 拉斯
Calm down, Lars.
我们有的是时间
We've got plenty of time.
好极了
Great.
真是好极了
Just great.
帮帮我!
Help me!
请帮帮我! 他想杀了我! 求你了!
Help me, please! He's going to kill me! Please!
求你 他过来了 他手上有刀
Please, look he's coming, he's got a knife.
求求你们了!
Please help me, please!
警♥察♥ 我们帮你叫警♥察♥...
Police, we get the police...
来不及了!
There's no time!
求你了 快开开门 他想要杀了我!
Please, please just open the door. He's going to kill me!
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 天哪 快开车 开车!
Oh, my God. Go drive, drive!
- 你受伤了吗? - 靠边停车
- You hurt? - Pull over.
- 我说了靠边停车 - 拉斯!
- I said, pull over. - Lars!
我数到三 拉斯!
Count of three, Lars.
是他派你来的?
He sent you, didn't he?
- 一... - 杰克·特纳!
- One... - Jack Turner!
二...
Two...
看在上帝的份上 把抢放下!
For God's sake, put that down!
不!
No!
我说了 靠边停车!
I said, pull over!
拉斯!
Lars!
车祸可不在我们计划内 你个白♥痴♥
You wasn't supposed to crash it, you wanker.
不
No.
- 埃迪? - 离我远点
- Eddie? - Get away from me.
不!
No!
埃迪?
Eddie?
怎么了 埃迪?
What is it, Eddie?
告诉我 说不定我能帮你
I might be able to help if you tell me.
我脑袋里一直浮现他的脸
I keep seeing his face.
谁?
Who?
那个想要抓走我的男人
That man. The one who tried to take me.
很可怕 是吗?
It was scary, wasn't it?
他看起来很生气
He looked so angry.
你不用害怕
You don't need to be afraid.
那个男人不会再来骚扰你了
That man won't ever bother you again.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
不用急
No hurry.
萨姆不在这
Sam's not here yet.
摩根小姐 你在这黑灯瞎火地坐着干嘛?
Miss Morgan, what are you doing sitting all alone in the dark?
其实是想跟你说句话
Hoping for a word with you, actually.
听起来很严肃
Sounds serious.
基尔说我们当中有内鬼
Keel says we have a mole.
我也听说了
So I gather.
有什么想法?
Thoughts?
我们俩除外?
Present company excepted?
福克斯是新来的 没人真正了解他
Well, Fowkes is new to the team. No-one really knows him.
我知道他很吵闹 很粗鲁
I know he's loud, rude
总是自以为是不听指挥
and opinionated with no command of the facts whatsoever.
如果这些都是他装出来的
Unless it's all an act,
那他就是奥斯卡影帝了
in which case he deserves an Oscar.
迪肯呢?
Deacon?
虔诚的 在拜占庭前程似锦的有家室的好男人
Religious, a family man with a brilliant career at Byzantium.
看起来也可以排除嫌疑
Not the likeliest suspect either.
那就只剩下萨姆了
Which just leaves Sam.
我从没怀疑过她
I'd never have suspected her.
但她还是不愿说她失踪的原因
But she still won't talk about why she disappeared.
说不定是基尔错了 或许根本没有什么内鬼
Keel could be wrong. Maybe there isn't a mole.
是啊 我也这么想过
Yeah, that occurred to me, too.
- 但是? - 哈桑
- But? - Hasan.
他这么谨慎的人怎么可能那么轻易就落网
He was too careful to get pinched like that.
肯定有人出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Someone had to have set him up.
- 在找谁吗? - 我正准备要去跑步
- You looking for someone? - I'm just going for a run.
埃迪终于睡了?
Eddie finally settle down?
他还是很不安
He's still pretty upset.
谢谢你明天还能过来
Thanks for coming tomorrow.
现在我必须要看着他点
It's important I keep him close right now.
你迟到了
You're late.
对 爱德华一直做噩梦 梦到哈桑
Yeah, well, Edward's been having nightmares about Hasan.
那太不幸了
That's unfortunate,
但全拜那个男孩的不幸所赐
but that boy's distress
你才能被邀请住进那幢房♥子
got you invited into the house.
以及参加这周末的会议
And to the conference this weekend.
我们到这讨论的主题是什么
Which is what we're here to discuss.
萨姆 请做一下报告
Sam - report, please.
杰克昼夜不停地工作
Jack's been working round the clock.
我第一次去他们家见到的那些人 其中一个
Those men that I saw when I first went to the house, one of them
这周和杰克秘密会谈了近六次
had a meeting privately with Jack about half a dozen times this week.
对 我们看到他进进出出
Yeah, we've seen him coming and going.
他叫帕特里克·林德伯格
That's Patrik Lindberg.
他是KPEK的高层
He's the head of KPEK.
他是董事长拉斯·霍姆的二把手
He's second in command to the chairman Lars Holm.
如果特纳赢了
KPEK is the Norwegian firm
KPEK这家挪威公♥司♥就将经营大坝
that will operate the dam if Turner wins.
他们的支持是至关重要的
Their support is vital.
没有KPEK的签名许可
Without KPEK's signature
特纳就不能提交竞标书
the Turners cannot submit their financial bid.
两天前他们大吵了一架
They had a big row two days ago.
关于什么?
About?
林德伯格说没有董事长的批准
Lindberg was saying he couldn't sign the deal,
他是不会签署协议的
not without his chairman's approval.
那投标资金呢?
And the financial bid?
它们被一起放在杰克的手提电脑里
They've been putting it together on Jack's laptop.
它很复杂 有几千页之多
It's complicated. It must run thousands of pages.
我们只需总价
All we need is the total.
特纳愿意为大坝出多少钱?
What's Turner prepared to pay for the dam?
当他离开电脑时
When he's not at the laptop,
杰克把数据存进他口袋里的记忆卡
Jack stores the data on a memory stick in his pocket.
我需要一个一样的记忆卡
I'm going to need a duplicate.
被损坏的 让它开起来像是丢失了数据
Corrupted, so it appears the data's been lost.
我用它把原件换出来
I'll swap it out with the original.
好
OK.
你清楚我们只剩三十二个小时拿到竞标书吗?
You're aware we have 32 hours only in which to acquire the bid?
- 我清楚 - 佐伊
- I'm aware. - Zoe.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表