剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
所以我们在这上面最大限度地投入?
That's why we're leveraged to the max on this thing?
九亿七千万英镑 爸
£970,000,000, Dad.
宾汉姆也努力想得到那些中国佬的竞标价
Bingham tried to get the Chink bid, as well,
但是他们比欧洲人更加谨慎
but they're more careful than the Europeans.
这点你得佩服人家
You've got to admire them for that.
行了吧 史蒂维
Come off it, Stevie.
难道你不觉得他们也正试图偷走我们的标价?
You don't think they're trying to steal our bid as well?
我正想找你们两个 你们饿了吗?
I was hoping I'd run into you two. You hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
太好了 那我们准备好去吃晚饭了 是吧?
Good. Let's get ready for dinner, shall we?
我先去办点事情
I've just got to grab a couple of things first.
好的 一会见
Sure. See you in a minute.
德尼丝说我没有爸爸
Denise said I don't have a daddy.
那你怎么说?
And what did you tell?
我说我有一个在伦敦打坏人的很强大的爸爸
I told her I've a big strong daddy who's in London fighting bad men.
说对了
That's right.
这就是你拥有的
That's what you have.
我什么时候还能再见你?
When am I going to see you again?
我不知道
I don't know.
不久以后
Before long.
- 我得去工作了 小天使 - 好
- I have to go to work now, angel. - OK.
爸爸有多爱你?
How much does Daddy love you?
像去夏威夷的路那么长
All the way to Hawaii.
还有回来的路 给妈妈问好
And back. Tell Mommy I said hi.
我会的 爸爸 再见
I will, Daddy. Bye.
再见
Bye.
- 尸体呢? - 没有 我们没法拿回它
- So no body, then? - No, we couldn't retrieve it.
但是我拍下了那些把他分尸的人的照片
But I managed to get snaps of the guys that chopped him up.
干得好
Nice.
我还找到了这个
And I got this.
哈桑的靴子
Hasan's boot.
哈桑不♥穿♥靴子
Hasan didn't wear boots.
不 他穿
Yeah, he did.
怎么了?
What?
我不得干掉特纳的一个保安员
I had to retire one of Turner's security men.
- 那清理干净了吗? - 是的...
- Is it clean? - Yeah...
- 暂时 - 竞标价怎么样了?
- For now. - What about the bid?
萨姆觉得它在笔记本电脑里 在地下室
Sam thinks it's on the laptop, in the vault.
没有办法接近它 但是她有更大的麻烦了
No way to access it. But she's got bigger problems.
- 比如说? - 伯纳德·费鲁
- Such as? - Bernard Faroux.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他在这 他是投标商的一员
He's here. He's one of the other bidders.
他伤害萨姆了吗?
Has it compromised Sam?
不 还没有 但是他想要特纳的竞标价
No, not yet. But he wants the Turner bid.
我要和基尔谈谈
I'll talk to Keel.
我们需要把她弄出来 现在!
We need to get her out of there now.
等我和基尔谈完!
Not until I've talked to Keel!
你的队伍已经失去了一个人了
You've already lost one of your team.
你真的想失去第二个吗?
Are you really willing to lose another?
我仍在调查失去第一个的原因
I'm still looking into how I lost the first one.
伏特加马天尼 加橄榄盐水
Vodka martini, dirty.
你已经准备好了?
You have it already?
我不是来给你送竞标价的
I'm not here to give you the bid.
那么你想干什么?
Then what do you want?
给你一个机会来拯救你的生活
Offering you a chance to save your life.
你要给我一个...?
You're offering me...?
我的雇主知道你在这儿
My employers know you're here.
但是他们还没有让我停止行动
But they haven't pulled me out.
那证明他们乐意看到你死
Which means they're happy to see you dead.
除非他们想拿你的命冒险
Unless it is your life they're willing to risk.
但是你的老板 基尔先生...
But your boss, Mr Keel...
上周与我见面
asked to meet with me last week.
- 他不知道你会来这里 - 不?
- He didn't know you'd be here. - No?
那他为什么想见你?
Then why would he want to see you?
你在丹吉尔失踪了
You went missing in Tangier.
他想知道我是否插手了此事
He wanted to know if I had anything to do with it.
- 你有吗? - 你的酒 先生
- And did you? - Your drink, sir.
给我竞标价 然后才能谈
Bring me the bid. Then we'll talk.
你得告诉我你所知道的
You tell me what you know...
否则我就宰了你
or I'll kill you.
招标前你不能把我怎么样的
You can't do anything to me until after the bidding.
我也不会把你怎么样
Nor I to you.
确保八点前我能拿到特纳的竞标价
Make sure I have the Turner bid by eight o'clock.
艾丹请求立即停止行动
Aidan's requested an immediate exfil.
但是费鲁并没有揭穿她?
But Faroux hasn't exposed her?
他想要特纳的竞标价
He wants the Turner bid.
他是苏攘的一个秘密合作伙伴
He's a stealth partner with Ceuxron.
他上星期在伦敦
He was in London last week.
- 你怎么知道的? - 我见过他了
- How do you know that? - I met him.
萨姆在丹吉尔背叛他后不久就失踪了
Sam disappeared immediately after she betrayed him in Tangier.
我认为其中有所关联
I thought there might be a connection.
他告诉你什么了吗?
Did he tell you anything?
他否认了一切 他在说谎 当然
He denied all knowledge. He was lying, of course.
我会让她停止并取消整个行动
I'll pull her out and scrub the op.
让它继续
Let it play.
我相信萨姆能应付伯纳德·费鲁
I believe Sam can handle Bernard Faroux.
我们也许能从中得知一二她为什么会失踪
And we might learn something about why she went missing.
好吧
All right.
- 我们的人失踪多久了? - 将近一小时
- How long has our man been missing? - Nearly an hour.
竞标价安全吗
The bid secure?
放在地下室 没人能接近它
It's in the vault. No-one's accessed it.
你能押上你的命根子吗?
You bet your bollocks on that?
当然
Of course.
有人想搞砸我 或者说试图搞砸
Somebody's screwing with me. Or trying to.
林德伯格在哪儿?
Where's Lindberg?
- 有发现 - 说
- Found something. - Tell me.
那些把哈桑分尸的人 一个没有案底...
Those men chopping up Hasan - one's clean...
另外的一个在暴♥力♥罪的缓刑期
the other's on probation for assault.
他在伦敦东区一家俱乐部做社区服务
He did community service out of a club in East London
距离我们失去箱子信♥号♥♥的地方不到一英里
less than a mile from where we lost the signal to that case.
我没看到有什么联♥系♥
I don't see the connection.
这上面说
Well, it says here that
这家俱乐部的所有人是戴维·赖德
that club is owned by one David Ryder.
- 杰克·特纳的好兄弟 - 不用谢我了
- Jack Turner's buddy. - No need to thank me.
- 谢什么? - 找到失踪的箱子啊
- For what? - Finding that missing case.
你还没找到呢
You haven't found it yet.
同志们
Folks...
你们不是还有一笔帐没和戴夫·赖德算吗?
don't you still have a bone to pick with Dave Ryder?
亚历克丝?
Alex?
来了
Coming.
你能帮我一下吗?
Would you mind?
你父亲说他不和你一起用晚餐了
Your father says that you should go to dinner without him.
出什么事了?
Is something wrong?
他说他会晚会儿过来
He says he'll try to join you later.
好吧 混进去 找到箱子
Right, make friends. Find the case.
你觉得自己能搞定吗?
Do you think you can manage that?
跟我一起来吧 我请客
Come in with me. I'll buy you a drink.
酸橙女孩加啤酒 对吗?
Lager and lime girl, right?
你好 伙计 戴夫·赖德在吗?
Hello, mate, is Dave Ryder about?
谢啦 伙计
Cheers, fella.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿干嘛呢?!
What the hell are you doing here?!
不惊喜吗
You should be surprised.
在你的车撞了我之后很幸运的我还能走路
Lucky I can walk after your motor hit me.
你自己撞上去的 小子
You ran out in front of it, boy.
那是你的记忆出问题了 老爷爷 老年痴呆症
That's your memory playing you up, Grandad. Alzheimer's.
很恐怖的疾病
Terrible disease.
我给你十秒钟滚出去 否则你下半辈子
I'll give you ten seconds to walk away or you'll end
就只能在轮椅上度过了
up in a wheelchair.
我给你五秒钟 给我两千块
I'll give you five seconds to get my two grand.
两千块 你说的?
Two grand, you say?
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表