剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
他们怎么知道的 这个会议是秘密举♥行♥的
You can't think that it was me?
你认为是我告的密吗
Armed police! Armed police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Go, go, go! Clear!
上 上 上 没问题
Armed police!
警♥察♥
Suspect's in flight.
疑犯在逃跑
Eddie? What are you doing in here?
Eddie 你在这里干什么
Dad's out, and I didn't want to be alone.
爸爸出去了 我不想一个人
What's the matter?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
没事
You're sure? Nothing happened today?
真的吗 今天没事发生吗
Uncle Lewis died. Did Daddy tell you?
Lewis叔叔死了 爸爸告诉你了吗
Yes, he did.
是的 他死了
We only saw him a couple days ago.
几天前我们还见过他
And now he's gone.
现在却已经死了
Just like Mum.
就和妈妈一样
Can you read your book to me?
你可以读书给我听吗
Sure I can.
当然可以
I'm glad you're here, Alex.
我真庆幸你在这里 Alex
So am I.
我也是
Mr Turner.
Turner先生
Why all the cloak and dagger?
为什么干这种间谍活动
You know, I would've been happy to meet back at your house.
你知道的 如果我回去你家见你我是很高兴的
I saw you talking with Bingham this morning.
今天早上我看到你和Bingham聊天了
He's paying you, isn't he?
他在付你钱 是吗
You'd best talk to Mr Bingham about that.
你最好告诉Bingham先生这件事
Whatever he's paying you, I'll double it.
不管他在给你什么 我都怀疑
Here's 10,000. Take it. It's a down payment.
这里是一万块 拿着 这只是首♥付♥
A down payment on what?
什么的首♥付♥
Information. Anything you tell him, I want you to tell me first.
消息 任何你告诉他的事都先告诉我
I don't think Mr Bingham would like that too much.
我想Bingham先生不喜欢这样
He won't know.
他不用知道
C'mon, Inspector, take it. We're all on the same side.
探长 拿着 我们是一条线上的
I just don't like being kept in the dark, that's all.
总之 我只是不喜欢被蒙在鼓里
As it happens, Mr Turner, I do I have some information
Turner先生 我现在有些情报
that I was planning to take to Mr Bingham this evening.
是我准备今晚告诉Bingham先生的
What is it?
是什么
That woman you have working in your house...
你家里雇的那个女人
Alex Kent?
Alex Kent吗
..she's not who you think she is.
不是你想得那么单纯的
下回预告
Explain this.
Are you accusing me of something?
说清楚 你是在告诉我些什么
Just answer the question.
只要回答问题就可以了
'Sam was nearly killed and Ballard's dead.'
Sam差点被杀 而且Ballard死了
You think they'd hesitate to kill you too?
你以为他们是不忍♥心杀你吗
You trusted me, that trust nearly got you killed.
你相信了我 可这让你也差点被杀
And cost us our child.
而且还牺牲了我们的孩子
I hope you don't expect pity.
我希望你不要期待怜悯
No, not pity.
不 没有怜悯
Respect.
尊重
Jack Turner's finally shown his hand.
Jack Turner最后终于出招了
And it's blackmail.
这是敲诈
Our client wants you dead. That's why you disappeared last year.
我们的客户要你死 所以你去年必须消失
'There was something else in his files.'
他的文件里还有其他的内容
The murder of Katherine Morton. She was my mother.
杀了Katherine Morton的人是我妈妈
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表