剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
我要去阿姆斯特丹看看他
I'll get Amsterdam to keep an eye on him.
他们把哈桑困在哪里?
Where are they keeping Hasan?
- 负二层 - 怎么到那里?
- Lower basement. - Access?
没楼梯 电梯需要磁卡
No stairs. Magnetic key in the lift.
只有这一个 戴在腕上 60秒后吸收
Just one - on the wrist - 60 seconds till it absorbs.
你不想?
You have a problem with this?
难道你想?
Don't you?
要是我们都能死这么快倒好了
If all of us get such a quick death, we'll be lucky.
你有没有搞到关于戈贝尔的信息?
Did you get anything on Goebel?
只闻到他须后水的味道
Just the smell of his aftershave.
他带了一个箱子过来
He had a case with him.
他离开时没带走
He left without it.
克兰想让你看看箱子里面有什么
Crane wants you to find out what was inside it.
没别的要说了?
Nothing else to say?
你和哈桑不是最好的朋友吗
You and Hasan weren't exactly best friends.
所以你认为也是我陷害的他 是不是?
So now you think I set him up, too, do you?
就像我在丹吉尔陷害你一样
Like I set you up in Tangier.
哈桑也许是很讨厌 但他不傻
Hasan may be a prick, but he's not sloppy.
- 我没陷害他 - 那是谁干的?
- I didn't set him up. - Then who did?
你至少问了个靠谱的问题
At least now you're asking the right question.
- 福克斯 - 牛奶! 我的恩人!
- Fowkes. - Milk! My hero!
- 萨姆怎么样? - 准备就绪
- Sam? - She's on it.
那她准备怎么做?
So what's she going to do then?
闭嘴乖乖吃你的麦片 福克斯
Shut up and eat your Weetabix, Fowkes.
拜托 我们的一个伙伴被困
C'mon, one of our mates is down,
- 我们要怎么救他? - 不救
- how do we get him out? - We don't.
什么意思 不救? 那个老杂种以为哈桑想要
What do you mean, we don't? That old bastard thinks Hasan tried to
绑♥架♥他孙子
kidnap his grandson.
他们会把他拷打致死的
They'll torture him to death.
如果他已经死了就不用拷打了
Not if he's already dead.
她要去杀掉哈桑?
She's going to kill Hasan?
为什么?
What for?
你刚才都说了他们会拷打他 他会说出来的
You said it yourself. They'll torture him, he'll talk.
就会暴露萨姆和我们
Exposing Sam and the rest of us.
除了行动失败
That puts us all at risk,
还会让我们所有人都陷入危险
not just the operation.
去你们的 我没答应过这么做
Sod this. I didn't sign up for this.
你答应过的
Yeah, you did.
你签名同意遵守拜占庭的所有命令
You signed up for whatever Byzantium orders you to do,
所以你就得付出代价 现在给我坐下
and you're bloody well paid for it, now sit down.
一个伙伴被困了 我们要去救他
A man is down, we rescue him.
那样的话我们任何人都有可能挂掉
There are circumstances under which any of us could be terminated.
- 哈桑会理解的 - 我不能理解
- Hasan understands that. - Well, I don't.
目前特纳以为是哈桑想要绑♥架♥他的孙子
All Turner knows right now is that Hasan tried to kidnap his grandson.
如果哈桑说出了他所做的
If Hasan reveals his work,
就会危害到我们的客户
it compromises our client...
我们都不知道我们的客户是谁!
We don't know who our client is!
然后让我们所有人会陷入危险 行动也会失败
And puts us all in danger and the op is blown.
如果我们在哈桑招供之前救他出来就不会
If Hasan talks. Not if we rescue him first.
如果他撑过来 说明他很专业
A rescue proves that he's a professional.
如果他在被监禁过程中死去 损失就是可控的
If he dies in custody, the damage is contained.
行动还可以继续
And the operation continues.
他妈的胡扯八道
Un-flipping-believable.
你们都他妈的是恶魔
Bloody monsters, you are.
爸
Dad.
你怎么脸色那么难看
What's that face for?
宾汉姆想要什么?
What did Bingham want?
哦 不用你操心
Oh, nothing for you to worry about.
不用我♥操♥心...
Nothing for me to worry about...
那我估计霍斯特·戈贝尔也不用我♥操♥心吧
Same goes for Horst Goebel, I suppose.
你怎么了 儿子?
What's your problem, son?
你说我对你的生意很重要
You say I'm important to your business,
但你把我关在门外 把我赶得远远的
you're shutting me out, pushing me away.
我没告诉你这些是因为...
If I don't tell you certain things, it's because...
你最好不要知道
you're better off not knowing.
你告诉我这些都是合法的 我应该感到自豪
You told me this was legitimate, something I could be proud of.
你可以自豪 而且应该自豪
And you can. And you should.
但你不尊重我 不是吗 爸?
But you don't respect me, do you, Dad?
从来没有过
You never have.
你想得到我的尊重?
You want my respect?
那就争取
Earn it.
马特 过来
Matt, come here.
帮我搭把手 把这些箱子送到后面去
Give me a hand with these boxes. We'll take them out the back.
是 宾汉姆先生
Yes, Mr Bingham.
别! 摘掉它
Wait! Take it off.
你知道我不能
You know I can't.
我不该在这儿的
I shouldn't be here.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我 组里的人!
Someone betrayed me. Someone on the team!
杀了我你就永远不会知道当初谁想你死
Kill me, you will never find out who wants you dead.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我知道你为什么躲起来
I know why you went into hiding.
- 为什么又回来 - 你骗人!
- Why you came back. - You're lying.
你要赌上你的命吗?
You're going to bet your life on it?
我还能怎么知道的? 你又没告诉别人
How else would I know? You didn't tell anyone, did you?
你告诉我你知道的
You tell me what you know.
摘掉它
Take it off.
就现在
Now.
现在快说吧
Now you talk.
他来找我
He came to me.
谁?
Who?
一个灰头发的男人 脸颊上有块疤
He had greying hair, a scar on his cheek.
我要名字!
I need a name!
您是弗里曼小姐吗?
Miss Freeman?
- 艾玛·弗里曼小姐? - 是的
- Miss Emma Freeman? - Yes.
我是陆军中尉科诺·科里
Lieutenant Colonel Cooley.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
进来吧
Sure.
有什么我可以帮您吗 科诺先生?
How can I help you, Colonel?
抱歉在这个时间还来打扰您
Sorry to disturb you at this hour,
但是我们在找这个女人
but we're looking for this woman.
你们之前一起在特种支援军队服役
You served in the Special Reconnaissance Regiment together,
对吗?
did you not?
我和她已经很多年没见了
It's... it's ages since we've spoken.
那你能告诉我怎样找到她么?
You have no idea how I may locate her?
或者她的朋友和家人么?
Other friends, family?
萨姆是一个不爱和人交往的人
Sam was a private person.
说实在的 我是她仅有的朋友
I was about the only friend she had, really.
这到底是怎么回事?
What's this about, anyway?
真的 我很抱歉 我帮不了你
Look, I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
我觉得你可以
I think you can.
我做到了!
I did it!
萨姆 快躲起来!
Sam, hide!
放开我! 放开我! 我已经报♥警♥了!
Get off! Get off me, I'm calling the police!
不!
No!
放开我!
Get off!
放开我!
Get off!
救命啊!救命啊!快来救救我!
Help! Help! Help!
- 大家早上好 - 早上好 亚历克丝
- Good morning, everyone. - Morning, Alex.
早上好 宝贝
Good morning, sweet pea.
亚历克丝 你喝咖啡行么?
Coffee, Alex?
西德瓦夫人恐怕煮了
Mrs Sidwa makes
这个世界上最糟糕的咖啡了
what may possibly be the worst coffee in the world.
你尝尝看
Try it and see.
我要一杯茶 谢谢
I'll have some tea, thanks.
肯特小姐 我帮你拿 你要不要吃鸡蛋?
I'll get it for you, Miss Kent. Eggs?
你的麦片怎么样?
How's your cereal?
- 你喜欢巧克力吗? - 当然
- Do you like chocolate? - Of course.
全是巧克力
It's all chocolate!
- 它也很健康 - 听起来不错
- And it's very healthy, too. - Sounds perfect to me.
在纽约的时候 我记得埃迪吃过最特别的
In New York once, I remember Eddie eating the most extraordinary
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表