剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
everyone on your team has.
什么疑惑
About?
Sam去年在你们在丹吉尔的任务后消失了
Sam disappears after your op in Tangier last year,
又突然重新出现 没有任何解释
then suddenly resurfaces, without explanation.
我想你知道发生了什么
I suppose you know what happened.
她被人射杀
She was shot.
在丹吉尔的咖啡厅 准备和Aidan Marsh会面的时候
At a cafe in Tangier, while waiting to meet Aidan Marsh.
他设计她吗
Did he set her up?
她不知道谁是幕后凶手 所以她才回来
She wasn't sure who set her up. Which is why she returned,
却没有告诉任何一个人发生了什么
but didn't tell anyone what had happened.
她不信任你们所有人
She didn't feel she could trust any of you.
如果这是真的 我不会责怪她
If that's true, I can't say I blame her.
你的任务已经接近尾声
The op you're on is about to end and,
而且任务一结束 她已经决定和那个男人一起离开
when it does, she'll be persuaded to go away with this man.
你认得他吗
Do you recognise him?
他试图让她相信他会帮助她
He wants her to believe he's going to help her.
那你 如果我说我的老板的出发点是好的
Whereas you...? Well, I'd be lying if I was to tell you
那一定是在撒谎
the motives of my employer were benign.
你想让我♥干♥什么
What is it you want from me?
这个男人在监视她
This man is watching her.
我要你把Sam带到我这儿来
I need you to bring Sam to me.
这样我就可以在他不知道的情况下跟她讲话
So I can talk to her without him knowing.
你希望我骗 Sam
You want me to lie to Sam.
对 这样我就能帮她
So I can help her, yes.
你想怎么帮
And how are you going to do that?
告诉她谁想杀她 还有杀她的原因
By giving her answers about who's trying to kill her and why.
让她有个重新做人的机会
Giving her the chance to live the rest of her life
不用日日紧张
without looking over her shoulder.
我再和你联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
Thorpe女士 请进 请进
国防部副部长
Miss Thorpe, come in. Come in.
下午好 副部长
Good afternoon, Under Secretary.
请坐
Do sit down.
我刚才在看你出色的工作经历
I've just been reading about your rather impressive career.
是吗 为什么
Have you? Whatever for?
你成了为 George Ballard 工作的候选人
You're in line for George Ballard's job.
很郁闷的工作 我知道
Sad circumstances, of course,
但是机会难得
but I'd say you have an excellent chance of getting it.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
那我能为你做些什么
Now what can I do for you?
希望你不要告诉其他人
I'd appreciate it if you told no-one in your office about this.
好的 这是什么
Very well. What is it?
这些是我去年发给 George Ballard 的机密公报
These are classified communiques I sent to George Ballard last year.
拜占庭的一个线人从网上传给我的
Based on intel supplied by a mole inside Byzantium.
我想这些信息是关于
I believe this information was used to target a Byzantium
拜占庭组织暗♥杀♥特工的
operative for assassination.
暗♥杀♥吗 谁指使的
Assassination? By whom?
这些报告是在 Hector Stokes 的文件里发现的
These reports were found in files belonging to Hector Stokes.
Polyhedrus 的首席执行官
The CEO of Polyhedrus?
你知道他是哪来的这些东西吗
Do you have any idea how he might have got these?
那些公报只有 Ballard 和这个部门有
Those communiques only went to Ballard and this Ministry.
会不会是部长或者局里其他人传出去的
Do you think the Minister or someone in this office passed them
传给 Stokes
on to Stokes?
有可能
It's possible.
如果是那样就很麻烦了
That's a very distressing thought.
已经越来越棘手了 先生
It gets more distressing, sir.
George 被杀的时候正在查一个阴谋
George was looking into a conspiracy when he was murdered.
叫做沙漏计划
Something called Hourglass.
说具体一点
I'm afraid you'll have to enlighten me.
五大公♥司♥的首席执行官互相勾结
The CEOs of five major corporations
把权力和财富集中在自己手上
colluding to concentrate power and wealth into their own hands.
他认为 Hector Stokes 是他们中之一
And he believed Hector Stokes was one of them.
这么说 George 必然会花很多时间上网
Sounds like George must've been spending too much time on the Internet.
你已经调查过他的死亡了
You've been investigating his death.
- 你没发现任何与此有关的信息吗 - 没有 完全没有
- You've found nothing linking back to any of this? - No. Of course not.
我真应该亲自去
I really should be going.
Thorpe 女士 我们今天的谈话最好保守秘密
Miss Thorpe...I think it best we keep this to ourselves.
不要跟任何人说你的怀疑
Tell no-one of your suspicions.
当然 先生 谢谢您抽出时间
Of course, sir. And thank you for your time.
温馨的家 就是这样
Home sweet home. Such as it is.
喝点什么吗
Fancy a drink?
好啊 当然
Sure. Why not?
你在这儿住多久了
How long you been here then?
十年 十二年吧 自从我太太走了以后就住这儿了
Ten, twelve years. Since the missus up and left.
抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
没关系 她从来没为我做过什么
She never had much use for me, anyway.
这是你女儿吗
This your daughter?
- 对 叫 Susan 她现在长大了 -你经常见她吗
- Yeah, Susan. She's all grown now. - You see her much?
没有 她也不怎么关心我
Nah. Suppose she doesn't have much use for me neither.
干杯
Cheers.
我最好快去快回
Right, I better get back.
- 除了我别给任何人开门知道吗 - 好 知道了
- Don't open that door for no-one but me, understand? - OK. Got it.
有什么收获
Anything?
就跟 Stephen 说的一样
It's just as Stephen said.
Goebel 把他的费用转到亚洲保证会了
Goebel had his fee transferred to the Asia Promise Society.
两百万英磅
Two million pounds.
他看起来可不像个乐善好施的人
Dr Goebel seems an unlikely Samaritan.
大部分的基金都用于伦敦的一个巴基斯坦难民中心
Most of the funds were earmarked for a Pakistani refugee centre in London.
我不懂这二者有什么关联
I don't understand the connection.
我们也不明白
Neither did we.
直到 Simran 发现他去年去了那个中心六次
Until Simran discovered he visited the centre six times in the past year.
去干什么
What for?
他资助了一个难民
He was sponsoring the care of a refugee,
一个Gedawar的16岁女孩 叫 Noura Khatami
a 16-year-old girl called Noura Khatami from Gedawar.
Sam...
Sam
我很抱歉
..I'm sorry.
- 抱歉吗 - 你信任我
You're sorry? You trusted me.
直到昨晚我才明白 能够信任我对你来说有多难
Until last night, I didn't realise how hard that must've been for you.
这份信任几乎让你丧命
That trust nearly got you killed.
还失去了我们的孩子
And cost us our child.
你想要什么 原谅吗
What is it you want? Forgiveness?
你以为你现在明白了吗
Because now you think you "understand"?
我不会原谅你
I don't forgive you.
你根本不明白
And you don't understand me.
我的错就是以为你会理解我
My mistake was thinking for a moment you could.
Noura? 抱歉 他们说我可以进来
Noura? I'm sorry, they said I could let myself in.
我是 Goebel 博士的朋友
I'm a friend of Dr Goebel's.
他被人杀了吗
Did someone kill him?
我想是的
I'm afraid so.
没收到他的消息我就知道出事了
I knew something had happened. When I didn't hear from him.
他把你从巴基斯坦带回来的
He brought you here from Pakistan?
你不是他的朋友吧
You're not a friend of his, are you?
我不是
No. I'm not.
- 你为他们工作 - 谁
- Do you work for them? - Who?
那些建坝的人
The men who built that dam.
那些让我毁容的人
Who did this to my face.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他们来到我们的村子 带着瓦斯
They came to my village. With gas.
杀了所有的人
They killed everyone.
- 为什么 - 这样他们就可以建坝了啊
- Why?- So they could open the dam, of course.
我告诉 Goebel 博士哪里可以得到证据 湖边的泥
I showed Dr Goebel where to get the proof from the lake, the mud.
但是那些人发现了
But the men from the dam, they found out.
然后他们烧了我的脸 不让我告诉别人
And they burned my face. So that I wouldn't tell anyone else.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道他收集的证据在哪吗
The proof he collected. Do you know where it is?
装在一个箱子里 黑色的箱子
It was in a case. A black case.
太棒了 找到了
Yes! Thank you!
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 Gary
It's all right, Gary.
我还是觉得你是个好小伙儿
You're still a good bloke.
枪声
GUNSHOT
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表