剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
Miss Kent.
我能和你说句话吗
May I have a word, please?
当然
Of course.
你真该多喝一点 肯特小姐
You should really drink more liquids, Miss Kent.
好了 好了
There, there.
请休息吧
You rest now.
我们会好好照顾你的
We'll take good care of you.
苏姆罗先生 这边请
Mr Soomro. Right this way.
见到我还活着 肯定让你失望了
You must be disappointed, seeing me alive.
我已经学会不要低估你了 特纳先生
I've learned not to underestimate you, Mr Turner.
- 你带合同了吗 - 带了 但我不会签字
- You brought the contract? - I did, but I won't sign it.
除非能证实你的证据是有效的
Not until the validity of your evidence is confirmed.
我知道
I understand.
他们说是硫化氢
Well, they said it was hydrogen sulphide
从湖底冒出来
that bubbled up from the bottom of that lake
杀死了巴基斯坦的六百个村民
and killed 600 villagers in Pakistan.
但是一个叫霍斯特·格贝尔的荷兰工程师
But a Dutch engineer named Horst Goebel
知道得更多
knew better.
他去了那个湖 并采集了一些泥沙样品
He went out on that lake, and he took sediment samples.
你猜他发现了什么
And what do you think he found?
湖底没有硫化氢
No hydrogen sulphide at the bottom of the lake.
怎么可能呢
How could that be?
除非气体不是从湖底冒出来的
Unless the gas didn't come from underwater...
而是在空气中喷射的
It was sprayed in the air.
都是为了建大坝
All to make way for a dam.
你能证明这就是你说的吗
Can you prove this is what you say it is?
泥沙样品和指纹一样独一无二
..sediment samples are as unique and undeniable
而且他们更不可能伪造
as a fingerprint, more so cos they can't be faked.
这是你的 苏姆罗先生
That one's for you, Mr Soomro.
去吧 好好分♥析♥一下
Go ahead, have it analysed.
我会等你
I'll wait.
你在找什么人吗
You looking for someone?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在图书馆
He's in the library.
告诉他我要在他办公室见他
Tell him I need to see him in his office.
恐怕他现在不愿意被打扰
I'm afraid he can't be disturbed right now.
你到底去不去 要不我去?
Are you going to tell him, or shall I?
爸爸
Dad.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好
I'm OK.
- 亚历克斯在哪 - 她在她自己的房♥间里
- Where's Alex? - She's in her room.
宾汉姆说她感觉不是很舒服
Mr Bingham says she's not feeling well.
你觉得去杰克逊那怎么样 可以看看碟
How do you fancy going to Jackson's, watch a DVD.
可以 - 好的 西德瓦夫人
OK. - Good. Mrs Sidwa,
你介意照看他一下吗
would you mind taking him over?
当然不介意
'Course not.
这次不是石块?
No rocks this time?
这是真家伙 但是特纳还有个样品
It's the real deal. But Turner's still got a sample.
我们要把那份样品毁掉
We need that sample destroyed.
我找不到萨姆
I couldn't locate Sam.
你认为她还好吗
Do you think she's OK?
把这个给基尔 快点
Get that to Keel. Make it fast.
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out, let me out,
让我出去 让我出去
let me out, let me out!
- 你分♥析♥这个需要多久 - 几分钟
- How long will it take you to analyse this? - Minutes.
大坝差不多就是我们的了 史蒂维
Dam's as good as ours, Stevie.
苏姆罗在那自欺欺人
Soomro's in there shitting himself.
中国人会不高兴的
The Chinese won't be happy.
不是中国人
Not the Chinese...
是多面体
..Polyhedrus.
中国人只不过是他们的障眼法
The Chinese were fronting for them.
控制水源
Controlling water.
那对跨国公♥司♥相当有价值 不是吗
That's pretty valuable to a multinational corporation, isn't it?
水资源就是未来 史蒂维
Water's the future, Stevie.
几年以后 水会比油更值钱
A few years, it'll be more valuable than oil.
现在就接手
Take it from them now,
整个公♥司♥都指望它
when their entire corporation's counting on it...
- 我们非常严重地挫伤了他们 - 为什么
- We've hurt them. Badly. - Why?
你什么意思 什么为什么
What do you mean, why?
你不关心水源
Well, you don't care about water...
或者大坝
..or the dam.
那么 你为什么去找这些麻烦
So, why did you go to all this trouble?
- 史蒂维 - 不要骗我 爸爸 就这一次
- Stevie - Don't lie to me, Dad. Just for once in your life.
正义
Justice.
正义
Justice
当我在多克兰积累财富的时候
When I was building my fortune in Docklands...
你认为是谁在欺辱我
..who do you think tried to bully me,
是谁抢我的生意
tried to run me out of business,
谁威胁我不要挡他们的路
threaten me if I wouldn't get out of their way?
那些都不奏效的时候 他们带走了我的大儿子
And when that didn't work, they took my eldest son,
你的哥哥
your brother,
之后他们把他碎尸了
and they cut his poor body to pieces.
约翰是被两个
John was murdered...
巴基斯塔人谋杀的
..by two Pakistani men.
之后你杀了他们
And you had them killed.
那些杂种只是服从命令罢了
Them bastards were just following orders.
他们不是下命令杀死你哥哥的人
It wasn't the man who gave the order to kill your brother.
如果是的话 我会杀了他的儿子 杀了他全家
If it had been, I'd have killed his sons, killed his whole family.
是多面体
It was Polyhedrus.
一个公♥司♥
A corporation.
那么 我所做的
So, what was I to do...
只是给我死去的儿子找回公道
to get justice for my dead son?
如果我杀不了一个人 我就会毁了一个公♥司♥
If I couldn't kill a man, I'd bloody well kill a corporation.
那花费了我二十年来最好的时光
It's taken me the best part of 20 years,
但是我已经做了 史蒂维
but I've done it, Stevie.
我终于做到了
I've finally done it.
约翰已经死了 爸爸
John's still dead, Dad.
我和你的儿子谈过
I spoke to your...son.
他告诉我发生了什么
He told me what happened.
我儿子?
My SON?
是的 你不愿承认的那个
Yeah, the one you won't admit to,
因为他的肤色和你不一样
because his skin's the wrong colour.
你派去杀了我老婆的那个
The one you had murder my wife.
他的名字是泰龙
His name's Tyrone.
他一直很忠诚
And he's always been loyal.
他从没有不听话
He's never crossed me.
她对你不合适 史蒂维
She was no good for you, Stevie.
她打算把你和艾迪带走
She wanted to take you and Eddie away.
而且她已经这么做了
And she would've, too.
她要毁了这个家
She would've destroyed this family.
史蒂维
Stevie
史蒂维
Stevie!
这很好
It's been good, you know.
真的让人很愉快
Really been enjoying it.
我想说 谢谢你给我这个机会
I just wanted to say, thanks for giving me a chance.
不是每个人都会这么做
Not everyone would.
什么 结果怎么说
What? What's it say?
克兰
Crane.
是的
Yeah.
知道了
Got it.
你最好回去
You better get back to that house.
怎么了
What is it?
和我们想的不一样
Not what we thought.
- 你要去哪 先生 - 我要离开
- Where do you think you're going, sir? - I'm leaving.
我要把她带走
I'm taking her with me.
不 她哪都不会去
No, she's not going anywhere.
这应该很有趣
This should be interesting.
再见 特纳先生
Goodbye, Mr Turner.
苏姆罗先生
Mr Soomro
我们还有一个合同要签的
We've got a contract to sign.
我们不会签任何合同
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表