剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
爷爷会解决好的 好孩子
Grandad'll sort it. Good boy.
发生什么了?
What happened?
爸 太快了 太突然 那些人很专业...
Dad, it was quick, it was so quick, professional...
- 他长什么样? - 我不知道 中年人
- What did he look like? - I don't know, he was Middle.
东方人 我不清楚 一切都太快了
Eastern, I think, I don't know, it was quick.
她是谁?
Who's this?
爸 这是亚历克丝·肯特 是她救了埃迪
Dad, this is Alex Kent. She saved Eddie.
你的证件呢?
Got any ID?
- 看在上帝的份上! - 身份证
- For Christ's sake! - ID.
好...
Yes...
美♥国♥佬♥
Yank.
- 你是谁? 游客? - 不完全是
- What are you, a tourist? - Not exactly.
特纳先生?
Mr Turner?
先生们 等我一会 谢谢
Be with you in one sec, gents. Thank you.
那是什么? 如果你不是游客 你是干嘛的?
What, then? If not a tourist, what are you?
我来这儿也就几个月 来这里找工作
I'm here for a few months, looking for work.
你可以不要再问了吗? 她救了埃迪
Do you want to stop this? She saved Eddie.
- 救了他 - 是的 我们很感激你
- Saved him. - And we're very grateful.
史蒂芬 送客
Stephen, a word.
- 我很抱歉 肯特小姐 - 没事
- I'm sorry, Miss Kent. - Oh, it's OK, really.
不
No, it isn't.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你需要我去给警♥察♥录口供么?
Would you like me to make a statement for the police?
- 没有必要 肯特小姐 - 好吧
- That won't be necessary, Miss Kent. - OK.
你找我有事?
You wanted to see me?
克兰说一切都按计划进行了
Crane tells me it all went according to plan.
如果你把恐吓一个十岁的男孩也叫做计划
If you call terrifying a ten-year-old boy a plan.
牺牲小我 成全大我
It's for the greater good.
什么时候我们的客户也对'大我'感兴趣了?
Since when was one of our clients interested in the greater good?
你说要回来工作 我也接受了你
You wanted to come back, and I took you on.
除了之前你撒过的谎 现在你仍然在骗我
Despite the fact that you lied to me, and you're still lying to me.
该说的我都告诉你了
I've said all I have to say.
我把你带到这个公♥司♥
I brought you to this company.
给了你工作
I gave you a career.
对此我很感激
And I'm not ungrateful.
你用一种奇怪的方式表达你的感激
You have a strange way of expressing your gratitude.
您找我到底有何事 基尔先生?
Why did you want to see me, Mr Keel?
我们这里有内鬼
We have a breach.
你不觉得有太巧合了吗?
Bit of a coincidence, don't you think ?
你回来以后就出现了漏洞
Springing a leak just as you come back.
你是怀疑我?
Are you accusing me?
我不会怀疑任何一个人 除非我有足够的证据
I don't make accusations until I have the evidence to back them up,
但是我找到后 绝不会手下留情
but when I have it, I will be remorseless, obviously.
你看上去很疲惫 那是亚历克丝·肯特
You look drained. It suits Alex Kent,
不是萨姆·亨特该有的表情
it doesn't suit Sam Hunter.
什么时候你想说了 就来找我
When you're ready to talk, I'm here.
老板打你屁♥股♥了?
Principal give you a spanking?
基尔打人从不留痕迹
Keel never leaves marks.
他不喜欢秘密 除非秘密属于他
He just don't like secrets, unless of course they're his.
你不打算告诉他 但是你会告诉我的 是吗?
So you're not going to tell him, but you're going to tell me, right?
哦 你知道我的
Oh, you know me better than that.
你见到这些人了?
Are these the men you saw?
就是他们
That's them. Yeah.
他们是特纳的搭档
These are Turner's partners.
来自KPEK 这个挪威的公♥司♥将经营大坝
From KPEK, the Norwegian firm that would manage the dam.
- 意料之中 - 对
- No surprise, then. - Yeah.
史蒂芬打电♥话♥给你了吗?
Stephen call you yet?
还没有 不过他一定会的
Not yet, but he will.
他打给你了记得和我说
Let me know when he does.
正如我说的!
Like I said!
你好?
Hello?
你好 亚历克丝 我是史蒂芬 史蒂芬·特纳
Oh, hi, Alex, it's Stephen here, Stephen Turner.
你儿子还好吗?
How's your little boy?
你说埃迪啊 他很好
Eddie, yeah, he's fine, he's OK.
他...
He's, er...
实际上他仍处在惊慌中
He's still a bit shocked, actually.
最近太多事情发生在他身上了
A lot's happened to him recently.
我想再次谢谢你救了他
Er, I just wanted to thank you again for what you did.
我真的...不知道如何报答你
I really... I don't know how to repay you.
真的不用感谢 换别人也会那样做的
That's really not necessary. Anyone would've done the same.
是 但是他们没做 你做了
Yeah, but they didn't. You did.
我想...
I wondered...
如果你有时间的话
if I could meet you for a coffee tomorrow,
我可否明天约你一起喝咖啡
if you have time.
当然可以 我的时间很充裕
Sure. My schedule's wide open, actually.
太棒了 摄政公园的船屋 三点见 怎么样?
Great. Good. Let's say the Boat House, Regent's Park, three o'clock?
三点 我会准时去的
Three o'clock. I'll be there.
游戏开始了
Game on.
- 特纳先生? - 叫我史蒂芬就好
- Mr Turner? - Stephen, please.
这是遥控车
It's a remote-control car.
我希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind,
我昨天看到埃迪的被弄坏了
but I saw that Eddie lost his yesterday.
哇哦 谢谢
Wow, thank you.
你真体贴
That's very sweet of you.
他今天早晨还提到了你
He was asking after you this morning.
- 他想知道你有没有受伤 - 他太贴心了
- He wanted to know if you were all right. - That's so sweet.
你告诉他我没事
You tell him I'm fine.
你好 可以点单了吗?
Hi, can I take your order?
茶 谢谢
Hi, tea, please.
英式早餐加牛奶
English breakfast with milk.
我从不喝茶 但是在伦敦只好入乡随俗
I never really drank tea, but I've been in London
三个月了 喝茶已经成了习惯
three months now and I can't live without it.
你从印第安纳州来
You're from Indiana.
是的 我在布卢明顿长大
That's right, Bloomington. I grew up there.
嗯
Right.
你在伦敦有认识的人吗
Who do you know in London?
嗯...
Er...
实际上没有
no-one, really.
我想重新开始我的生活
I wanted to make a new start, I guess.
最近我的生活...发生了一些变故
My life has... taken a few unexpected turns of late.
对
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你很遗憾?
You're sorry?
我知道去年十二月你出了车祸
I know about your car crash last December.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
我还知道你的丈夫和女儿都死了
I know your husband and daughter were killed.
我很同情你的遭遇
I'm sorry for your loss.
- 你调查我? - 我没有打算伤害你
- Are you checking up on me? - I don't mean to scare you.
只是我们的生活 我和埃迪的生活
It's just that our lives, mine and Eddie's,
和常人不同
they're not usual.
我们身边的所有人必须被调查
Everyone gets checked, everyone.
我可没要求成为你们身边的人!
I didn't ask for this!
我知道你来到伦敦是为了忘记过去
I know you came here to London to leave the past behind.
我能理解 真的 我理解
I understand that. Really, I do.
我失去了我的妻子...
I lost my wife...
我不是失去她 真是个愚蠢的形容
I didn't lose her, that's a stupid phrase.
她死了
She died.
但是我想要去一些地方 一些不同的地方
But I'd go somewhere, I'd go anywhere different,
和埃迪一起 如果我也可以 重新开始的话
with Eddie, if I could, to start again.
你的行为是那么无私...
What you did was so completely selfless...
而在我的世界里 人人为己
and in my world, no-one's selfless.
我只想帮你
I just want to help you.
帮我?
Help me?
这么说他想你搬去住?
So he wants you to move in?
什么时候?
When?
立刻 马上
Now. At once.
他儿子辍学半年 所以需要家教
His son missed six months of school and needs tutoring.
亚历克丝·肯特是一个喜爱孩子的
Alex Kent is an unemployed third-grade teacher
失业的三年级老师
who loves children.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表