剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
巴基斯坦 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
Umair 你在这里干什么
我来找些东西
你要错过飞机了
我马上就来
你在干什么
我在信任你
你到哪里去了
亚太地区
承诺会
卡佛基金
大厅
搜索中
无结果
沙漏计划
搜索中
无结果
拜占庭
搜索中
无结果
Cafe Khalil, four o'clock.Don't be late.
四点在Khalil 咖啡厅 别迟到了
- Do you expect to come back to work? - I'm your best operative.
- 你想回来工作 - 我是你最优秀的特工
Target is Jack Turner.He is currently bidding to
目标是Jack Turner 他目前正在为
acquire the Upper Khyber Dam.
上开伯尔大坝竞标
JTRP holdings, 1 billion pounds.
JTRP 出资 10亿英镑
Dad, we're short 30 million quid.
爸爸 我们还少了300万
We'll just have to get hold of it,won't we?
我们必须要得到它 不是吗
This is Gary.
这位是Gary
You're the mole.
你就是那个内鬼
I did lie. I had to.
我确实撒了谎 我不得已的
The lovely Miss Thorpe was blackmailing me.
那位可爱的Thorpe小姐敲诈我
I know we can never get back what we lost.
我知道不可能找回我们所失去的东西
What WE lost?
我们失去的
You nearly lost your life,but the baby...
你确实几乎失去了性命 但我们的孩子
that was my loss, too.
也是我的损失
Five major multinational corporations.
五家主要跨国公♥司♥
They formed a secret pact.
他们签订了秘密协议
They called it Hourglass.
协议就叫沙漏计划
What's Keel's connection?
这跟Keel有什么关系
Three members of the Byzantium board are CEOs of Hourglass Corporations.
拜占庭董事会有三名成员是沙漏计划公♥司♥的首席执行官
'I want people to become angry
我希望人♥民♥对我们国家的
'about the corrupt elements in our country.
腐♥败♥分子们产生愤怒
'You referring to the privatisation of the Khyber Dam?
您是指开伯尔大坝的私有化吗
'I intend to expose and stop it.'
我打算揭露并阻止这件事
I went to the hospital this afternoon.
今天下午我去医院了
They said you checked yourself out right after we left.
他们说我们离开后你就办理出院了
Then we're going ahead?
这么说我们要继续
Of course.
当然
You want me to tell Dave?
你想让我告诉Dave吗
Dave's turning into a useless old fart.
Dave已经变成个没用的老头了
Just tell Tyrone.
告诉Tyrone就行了
你到哪里去了
Sorry. I had to make a phone call.
抱歉 我得打个电♥话♥
Another one of your girlfriends?
给你又一个女朋友吗
You know me too well, Auntie.
你太了解我了 阿姨
You want to help on this campaign,
你想为这次竞选帮忙的话
you can't keep disappearing all the time.
不能老是跑得无影无踪啊
I would do anything for you.You know that.
你知道的 我会为你做任何事
You seem worried, Umair.
Umair 你看起来很不安
Aren't you?
你不也是
What is it?
怎么了
I know how important this is,but the risks are considerable.
我知道这有多重要 但不得不考虑风险
I will do whatever it takes,however long it takes.
不管付出什么代价 花费多少时间 我都会做
Do you understand?
你明白吗
You have my loyalty. You know that.
你知道的 我对你忠心不二
That was nice.
刚才真棒
It's been a while.
很久都没做过了
Glad it was me.
真庆幸是我
Me too.
我也觉得
That was from the accident.
是那场事故造成的
We've both lost so much.
我们都失去了很多
Get some sleep.
睡吧
You all right?
你还好吗
Oh, it's nothing.
没事
I get these sometimes.
有时候就会这样
And the bruises on your back?
那你背上的伤是怎么回事
I'm really sorry.
非常抱歉
You don't pay me to look like this.
你付钱可不是为了看这些的
Perhaps you should tell me what's the matter.
也许你该告诉我到底怎么回事
I'm fine, really.
我很好 真的
I'm asking.
我在问你呢
It's a platelet disorder.
是血小板失调
MDS.
骨髓增生异常综合征
Are you on medication?
你在治疗吗
Mm-hm.
嗯嗯
I feel weak. I'm tired all the time.
我感觉虚弱 总是很累
Don't worry for myself so much,but...
我不怎么为自己担心 但是
..I have a little girl.
我有个女儿
Must be very difficult.
肯定过的很艰难吧
All these months,I've never asked your name.
这几个月以来 我都没问过你的名字
It's Lianne.
我叫Lianne
Lianne Wells.
Lianne Wells
This is Rupert Keel.
我是Rupert Keel
My regular girl, Lianne Wells...
我的固定伴侣 Lianne Wells
..I don't want to see her any longer.
我不想再见她了
Send someone new next week.
下个星期送个新的来
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你一个小时前就应该到了
Stephen made a pass at me.
Stephen跟我亲热了一会儿
You reciprocated?
你回应了他了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
And what motivated you to take that course of action?
那为什么要采取这种做法
My job.
因为工作
So sleeping with him had nothing to do with the fact you actually care about him?
所以说跟他上♥床♥其实根本不是因为你在乎他
And his son?
还有他的儿子
It's a little late to be jealous,don't you think?
你不觉得现在吃醋太晚了吗
Or maybe you let yourself feel something for me again yesterday?
也许你觉得昨天自己对我又有了感觉
Must have scared the hell out of you.
肯定吓坏你了吧
- This is not about you. - No, Sam.
- 这跟你没关系 - 是没关系 Sam
It's about you.
跟你有关系
Always looking for a way,any way you can, to push me aside.
总是尽可能找些方法 把我推开
Why would I need to do that when I don't even know who you are?
我为什么要这么做 我甚至都不知道你是谁
Yes, you do.
你知道
You have since the moment we met.
从你遇见我的那一刻你就知道
You just keep forgetting,that's all.
你只是忘记了 仅此而已
Sam Aidan
Sam Aidan
Where's Fowkes?
Fowkes在哪里
Unavailable.But this couldn't wait. Zoe.
联♥系♥不到 但是不能等了 Zoe
So apparently, Jack Turner did more than go drinking yesterday.
很明显 Jack Turner昨天绝不只是去喝酒这么简单
He had his financing for the Khyber Dam put into liquidity.
他把开伯尔大坝的筹资放进了他的流动资金里
1 billion in total.
总共10亿英镑
He's fully vested now. One phone call away from purchasing the dam.
他现在被完全授权了 一个电♥话♥就能停止收♥购♥大坝
Then at 01:35 this morning,he received a fax.
然后今天凌晨1点35分 他收到一份传真
We don't know the contents.
我们还不知道传真的内容
A fax is still almost impossible to intercept digitally.
通过数码拦截传真几乎不可能
- What's remarkable about this?
- Where it came from.Private airfield in Pakistan.
- 这有什么异常吗
- 传真的地址 巴基斯坦的私人飞机场
According to our Islamabad office,only one flight left at that hour.
根据我们的伊♥斯♥兰♥堡办公室 在那一小时内只有一架飞机离开
And it was carrying Fatima Zahir to London.
是送Fatima Zahir去往伦敦的
Two hours later,
两个小时后
the body of a Pakistani officer was found at the airfield.He'd been strangled.
一位巴基斯坦官员的尸体在机场被发现 是被勒死的
That can't be a coincidence.
不可能是巧合
No, it can't.
确实不可能
We need to know who sent this fax,what it said and why it's worth killing for.
我们要知道谁传的传真 传真的内容以及为什么值得因此而杀人
Perhaps Stephen Turner can be helpful. He's Sam's latest conquest.
也许Stephen Turner能帮上忙 他可是Sam最近的战利品
He seems to know little or nothing
他看起来对于他父亲
about the criminal side of his father's activities.
犯罪活动的一面什么也不知道
I could speak to Lewis Conroy.
我倒是可以找Lewis Conroy谈谈
Lewis Conroy is dead.
Lewis Conroy死了
How?
怎么死的
We led Jack Turner to believe his secretary saw him
我们让Jack Turner相信他的秘书看到
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表