剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
I'd have brought a cake if I'd known.
佐伊
Zoe.
就像我刚才说的 杰克·特纳
As I was saying, Jack Turner,
七十年代中后期他在码头工作
he worked the docks in the mid-to late-'70s.
敲诈 勒索...
Extortion, blackmail...
凡是你能说出的
you name it.
码头关闭后 他进军房♥地♥产♥
Then, after they shut down, he went into property.
在港口区大赚一笔
He made a killing on the Docklands.
很显然他得罪了一些人 因为九六年的时候
He obviously upset a few people because in 1996 his
他的大儿子 约翰 被人碎尸了
eldest son, John, was found murdered and mutilated.
杰克做生意很精明
Jack played the markets shrewdly and now runs his
目前在摄政公园附近投资建造别♥墅♥
investments out of a townhouse off Regent's Park.
个人资产超过三亿
Personal wealth in excess of 300 million.
老天!
Blimey!
有很多关于特纳先生如何累积财富的质疑
There are questions regarding how Mr Turner accumulated his wealth.
他的生意伙伴中 有些失踪了或意外死亡了
Some of his business associates have disappeared or turned up dead.
特纳先生目前在投标开伯尔上游大坝的项目
Mr Turner is currently bidding to acquire the Upper Khyber Dam,
是一个数十亿英镑的水利设施
it's a billion-pound hydroelectric facility.
巴基斯坦负责私有化的部长
The Pakistani Minister for Privatisation
准备将其拍给出价最高者
is auctioning it off to the highest bidder,
以对付激进的反对党
against fierce political opposition.
有个总统候选人 法蒂玛·查希尔
There's a presidential candidate, Fatima Zahir,
她宣称只要自己下月竞选中胜出
she's vowed to block the sale
就必然会阻止这场交易
if she wins the election next month.
十亿英镑的项目
A billion-pound utility
看起来好像有点超过特纳先生的承受能力了
seems a bit out of Mr Turner's league.
他赌上了他全部家当
He's staking his entire fortune on it.
所以他会不择手段保证自己夺标
So he'll use all his old tricks to ensure he wins.
- 但我们的客户希望他输? - 是的
- And our client wants us to ensure that he loses? - Yeah.
但我们必须先知道特纳先生到底在搞什么鬼
But not until we find out what Mr Turner's game really is.
阴谋背后的阴谋
The agenda behind the agenda.
我们怎么玩?
What's our play?
萨姆是我们的王牌
Sam will be the draw.
目标是?
And the target?
史蒂芬·特纳 杰克幸存下来的儿子
Stephen Turner, Jack's surviving son.
史蒂芬是公立学校毕业生 是个律师
Stephen's public-school educated, he's a lawyer,
丧偶 有个年仅十岁的儿子 爱德华
widowed with a young son, Edward, aged ten.
他们和杰克一起住在摄政公园的房♥子里
They live in the Regent's Park house with Jack.
- 他妈妈怎么了? - 去年自杀了
- What happened to the mother? - Suicide, last year.
杰克·特纳专横又具攻击性
Jack Turner is controlling and aggressive.
要接近史蒂芬不太容易
It won't be easy getting to Stephen,
除非获取他的信任
or giving him a reason to trust you.
我猜你已经有计划了
I assume you have a plan.
研究一下文件
Study the files.
我们有很多功课要做 时间有限
We have a lot of prep and not a lot of time.
- 干得好 佐伊- 谢谢
- Good job, Zoe. - Thanks.
你还好吗?
You good?
你以为呢? 我是个间谍
What did you expect? I'm a spy.
地方不错
Nice place.
你见到了 现在可以走了
You've seen it. You can go now.
我知道你会回来的 萨姆
I knew you'd come back, Sam.
你不可能放下这一切
You couldn't stay away,
即使这意味着他们又要杀掉你
even if it meant they'd try killing you again.
你怎么知道有人这么做?
How did you know anyone did?
萨姆 那咖啡馆里全都是血
Sam, that cafe was a bloodbath.
你就是这么跟基尔说的?
Is that what you told Keel?
基尔不知道
Keel doesn't know.
至少我没告诉他
Or at least I didn't tell him.
为什么不告诉他?
Why not?
我觉得你没报告情况一定有你的理由t
I figured if you didn't report in, you must have your reasons.
你怎么知道我没死?
How did you know I wasn't dead?
我看见你脚印了
I saw your footprint.
一个活口也没有
Not a pulse in the place.
萨姆 发生了什么?
Sam, what happened?
- 我被出♥卖♥♥♥了 - 谁?
- I was set up. - By who?
你认为是我
You think it was me.
没有别人知道我在那儿
No-one knew else knew where I'd be.
- 除了你 - 好吧
- Only you. - OK.
我能理解
I can see that.
我也在想同样的问题
I might even think the same thing.
萨姆 你只和我说了你在那儿
Except that it's me you're talking about, Sam.
对 所以有人发现了我要去那儿...
Right. So someone else found out where I'd be...
是的 他们一定知道
That's right. They must have.
- 他们怎么知道? - 我不清楚
- How? - I don't know.
你说那里的人全死了...
Not a pulse in the place...
我离开的时候酒保还活着
The bartender was alive when I left.
哦 我确定他死了
Oh, he was most definitely dead.
难不成有人去清理了现场
Someone was sent to clean up.
那正是你所擅长的
Sort of thing you're good at.
好吧 既然你已经了解了事情的来龙去脉
OK, since you've got it all worked out,
行 就是我找人去害你的
let's say, yes, I did order a hit on you,
我不可能会像老套剧情那样说什么
I couldn't go the normal route of
"我们之间无法沟通了"
"It's not working out between us,"
"我们的追求不同 错不在你"
"we both want different things, it's not you, "
"错在我" 不 所以我安排了一场刺杀行动
"it's me." No, let's go for an assassination instead.
但是我为什么杀我自己的孩子?
But why would I want to kill my own child?
我知道你想告诉我你怀孕了 萨姆
I knew what you wanted to talk to me about, Sam.
你什么都瞒不过我
I knew every tiny little inch of you.
你觉得我没发觉?
You think I hadn't noticed?
我知道
I knew.
你 那你...?
Did, er, did you...?
你想要的答案
That answer your question
看在上帝的份上 萨姆...
For God's sake, Sam...
你不能怀疑是我害的你
you can't think that this was down to me.
我为什么要那样对待你?
Why would I want to do that to you?
我们彼此相爱
We were in love.
我们曾经相爱
We were.
所以你想找出是谁为了什么要杀你
So you want to find out who tried to kill you and why.
你觉得最好的方法就是让他们再次行动
And you think the best way of doing that is to let them try again.
所以你回来了
So you come back.
你会的 早晚的事情
I mean, you had to, sooner or later.
但是问问你自己...
But ask yourself this...
为什么你就是不相信我呢?
why won't you trust me?
是因为你不再爱我了?
Is it because you don't love me any more?
还是你害怕自己还爱着我?
Or is it because you're afraid you still do?
'您有一条新消息'
'You have one new message.'
我已经来了 你迟到了
I'm here, you're late.
我已经来了 你迟到了
I'm here, you're late.
雷德弗莱尔酒店
伊斯坦布尔(土耳其)
一个漂亮女人 金发 大概三十多岁(阿♥拉♥伯语)
萨姆 藏起来 快趴下!
Sam, hide, get down!
放开我
Get off me.
放开我 我要报♥警♥了
Get off me, I'm calling the police.
不!
No!
不!
Nooo!
埃迪...
Eddie...
埃迪 别跑远了
Eddie, stick with me.
埃迪!
Eddie!
埃迪!
Eddie!
快跑! 快离开这!
Move! Get out of here!
喂!
Hey!
埃迪!
Eddie!
埃迪 你没事吧?
Eddie, are you ok?
肯特小姐
Miss Kent.
你还好吗? 有没有受伤?
You all right? You OK?
谢天谢地 你没事
You're OK.
你毫发无损
All in one piece.
是不是爷爷的小士兵? 埃迪 是不是?
Granddad's little soldier, aren't you, eh, Eddie, eh?
你当然是
Course you are.
你当然是 去和S夫人一起
Course you are. Now you go with Mrs S.
她会给你一些冰淇淋 一切都会没事的
She'll give you some ice-cream. Everything'll be all right.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表