剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
丹吉尔(摩洛哥)
你还好吗?(法语)
想点事情(法语)
想什么?(法语)
怎么停下来了?(法语)
去机场前我还有点事要办(法语)
你介意在这停会吗?(法语)
不介意(法语)
Non.
那走吧(法语)
走吧?(法语)
在这等我(法语)
好(法语)
Oui.
我就说很快就能好(法语)
我看到你呼吸了
Saw you breathing.
你才没有
Did not.
快点
Hurry up.
抱歉(法语)
我把包落在这里了 里面有我的护照和所有东西(法语)
哦 好吧 我带你进去(法语)
Ah, oui, d'accord.
太感谢了(法语)
Merci, merci.
掉头回去! 快!(法语)
快点!(法语)
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你(法语)
我真是个糊涂虫(法语)
希尔博士?
Dr Hill?
- 是...? - 我带你出去
- Yes...? - I'm going to get you out of here.
我知道你受伤了
I know you're in pain,
但是你必须走快点 按我说的做
but you have to move quickly and do exactly what I say.
- 明白吗? - 是 好的
- Do you understand? - Yes. OK.
- 我们去哪? - 安全的地方
- Where are we going? - Somewhere safe.
站住! 站住!(法语)
你不是政♥府♥的人 对吧? 谁雇你来的?
You're not Government, are you? Who hired you?
你到底想不想出去?
Do you want to get out of here or not?
快让开!(法语)
你来得真准时
You're on time.
我觉得我也该尽把力 看是否有特殊情况
Well, I thought I'd make the effort, seeing as it's a special occasion.
那家伙怎么样?
How's that head?
你们要带我去哪? 发生什么事了?
Where are you taking me? What's going on?
是他
Yeah.
你需要休息 博士
You need a rest, Doc.
- 你们最好快走 - 基地见
- You're good to go. - See you at base.
我们走
Let's go.
快点! 再快点!(法语)
Vite! Vite!
她就在那!(法语)
停车!(法语)
你不该来这
You shouldn't be here.
我想你
I missed you.
我们还要这样多久?
So how much longer are we going to keep doing this?
- 你该走了 - 基尔迟早会理解我们的
- We should go. - Keel's going to catch on to us, sooner or later.
也许吧
He might.
现在为时未晚 让我们去过自己的生活
Let's leave on our own terms while we still can.
怎么了?
What is it?
我有事要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
- 好的 - 不是现在
- OK. - Not now.
那什么时候?
Well, when?
卡里尔咖啡馆 四点见 别迟到了
Cafe Khalil, four o'clock. Don't be late.
- 我不会的 - 好
- I won't. - Right.
你在等人吗?(阿♥拉♥伯语)
快报♥警♥! 快点!(阿♥拉♥伯语)
分开搜 去外面看看(阿♥拉♥伯语)
你们好 能帮帮我吗?(阿♥拉♥伯语)
一年后
死亡(法语)
谢谢
Thanks.
你好啊
Hello, you.
《苏格兰人报》
'现在为时未晚 让我们去过自己的生活'
'Let's leave on our own terms while we still can.'
'我有事要告诉你'
'There's something I have to tell you.'
'- 不是现在... - 那什么时候?
'- Not now... - Well, when?
卡里尔咖啡馆 四点见 '
Cafe Khalil, four o'clock.'
'别迟到了'
'Don't be late.'
我们再读一遍
Let's read it again.
这是雪姑娘的故事
This is the story of the Snow Maiden.
很久很久以前...
Once upon a time...
- 他看起来好逗 - 他看起来帅极了
- He looks funny. - He looks very handsome.
我做到了!
I did it!
莫顿
快点 上车
Come on, in you get.
再见 房♥子
Goodbye, house.
乖乖呆着不会弄湿你
You stay nice and dry.
我要了
I'll take it.
每天早上我睁开眼睛的一瞬间
The very second I open my eyes each morning,
我就开始考虑每天可能发生的各种混乱
I consider the infinite variables of chaos that can occur during a working day,
因为我喜欢先发制人 不喜欢陷入被动
because I like to be one step ahead. I don't like to be on the back foot.
我一点也不喜欢这样
I don't like it at all.
但我现在就处于被动
But I'm on the back foot now,
因为尽管今早我考虑了各种可能发生的混乱
because of all the infinite variables of chaos I pondered this morning,
却怎么也没想到你会站在我的面前
the one that never crossed my mind was that you'd be standing in front of me.
不妨解释一下吧
An explanation would be good.
我决定金盆洗手
I decided to retire.
这可不是你能决定的
That decision's not yours to make.
好在我又改变了主意
Good thing I changed my mind, then.
怎么了?
What's up?
萨姆?
Sam?
迪肯
Deacon.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你猜错了
Guess not.
你这一年杳无踪迹
You disappeared without trace for over a year.
在过去的半年里
I've had daily signals placed
我在二十四份报纸上向你发出信♥号♥♥
in 24 newspapers for the last six months.
我没看报纸
I haven't been reading the papers.
- 你去哪了? - 到处观光
- Where did you go? - Sightseeing.
"观光"?
"Sightseeing"?
嗯 我累了
Mmm, I was tired.
我需要换个环境
I needed a change of scenery.
我很乐意接受测谎仪测试
I'd be happy to take a polygraph.
你骗得过测谎仪
You can beat a polygraph.
我们需要知道你去了哪里 萨姆
We need to know where you've been, Sam.
我不想告诉你
And I don't want to tell you.
但如果你们想知道是否还能继续信任我
But if the question is whether you can still trust me,
答案是肯定的
you can.
你想回来工作吗?
Do you expect to come back to work?
- 我是你最得力的干将 - 我以命担♥保♥
- I'm your best operative. - I put my neck on the block for you.
我还是得上报 你知道的
I still have to report up, you know.
我还是要问这些问题 你考虑过吗?
I still have to deal with the questions, did you think about that?
你考虑过你留下的这个烂摊子吗?
Did you think about the chaos you unleashed?
我能继续回来工作吗?
Do I get my job back?
门在那
There's the door.
我们需要她回来
We need her back.
你知道的
You know that.
她也知道
So does she.
你好?
Yes?
明早八点到这里来
Be here tomorrow. 0800.
哎呀 看看是谁进来了
Well, well! Look who dragged her ass back in the door.
哈桑 我也很高兴见到你
Hasan. Good to see you too.
靴子不错
Nice boots.
谢谢
Thanks.
把你的舌头缩回去
Put your tongue back in your head.
你是萨姆?
Sam, right?
我是伊恩·福克斯
Ian Fowkes.
福克斯以前是特种部队的
Fowkes is ex-Special Forces.
他是保密局的新人
He's new to the private sector.
其实是我第一份工作
My first op, actually.
很期待和你一起工作
Really looking forward to working with you.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
我们开始吧
Let's start.
好的 目标是杰克·特纳
OK, target is Jack Turner,
曾在码头工作...
he worked the Docks mid-to late...
对不起我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你回来了
You're back.
看起来是这样
Looks like it.
早知道我带块蛋糕来庆祝了
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表