剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
Inspector.
探长
Same prints here, on the door frame and the door latch.
这里有同样的指纹 在门框和门闩上都有
This is Everett. DI Everett, my name's Stephen Turner.
这里是 Everett 全名 DI Everett 我叫 Stephen Turner
I understand you're investigating the death of my friend. Lewis Conroy.
我明白你正在调查我朋友 Lewis Conroy 的死因
That's right.
是的
I wonder if we might speak in person.
我想我们能否私下谈谈
What's this about?
谈什么
I have some information I think you should hear.
我这里有一些消息 我想你应该知道
What's your address, Mr Turner?
你住在哪里 Turner 先生
What's this?
这是什么
Remains of the fax Jack received.
是 Jack 收到的传真剩下来的内容
Good. We'll see what Zoe can do.
很好 让我们来看看 Zoe 可以做些什么
I also found a report. With Horst Goebel's name on it.
我也找到了一份报告 上面有 Horst Goebel 的名字
You've had a busy morning. Where'd you find it?
你今早很忙啊 你在哪儿找到它的
Stephen's bedroom.
Stephen 的卧室
What kind of report?
什么样的一份报告
Highly technical, about the completion of the Khyber Dam.
技术性很高的那种 有关开博尔大坝的竣工计划
Apparently Goebel is one of the engineers.
很显然 Goebel 是其中的一名工程师
But I saw another name I recognised.
但是我认出了另一个名字
Arthur Hill.
Arthur Hill
The doctor Faroux tortured in Tangier? He works at Polyhedrus.
你是说在丹吉尔拷问的那个医生Faroux 他在 Polyhedrus 工作
Hourglass.
沙漏计划
Yeah, it all fits together rather nicely.
是的 所有的一切都联♥系♥得非常完美
Very snugly.
非常紧密
What are you going to do? Polyhedrus has offices in London.
你接下来准备做什么 Polyhedrus 在伦敦有间办公室
I'm going to see if I can find Hill for some answers.
我想我能不能找到 Hill 得到我想要的答案
That's bad timing.
那真不是个好时机
Jack Turner's planning to have Zahir assassinated later on today.
Jack Turner 计划今天晚点暗♥杀♥ Zahir
I didn't know Jack was in the assassination business.
我都不知道 Jack 干起了暗♥杀♥的生意
Fowkes picked up a sniper's rifle with Tyrone.
Fowkes 和 Tyrone 一起使用了狙击用的来♥福♥枪♥
We think they're going to use it at the Asia Promise Society this afternoon.
Why would he kill Zahir?
我们认为他们会在今天下午的 "亚洲信用机构" 上行动
他为什么要杀了 Zahir
She's opposed to the sale of the dam.
She may be, but she can't stop it. He doesn't need her dead.
她反对出♥售♥大坝
她也许可以 但她阻止不了 他也不需要她死
Perhaps. But we think he wants her dead anyway.
可能吧 他我们认为他无论如何也要她死
Keel won't tolerate you pursuing personal business. Today of all days.
Keel 不会容许你自己私下做生意的 尤其是今天
This isn't personal.
这可不是私人生意
I need to know what was in that case that Horst Goebel gave Turner.
那么我需要知道 Goebel 到底给了 Turner 什么
And Hill might have some answers.
Hill 可能知道
"C...4."
"C...4."
"I'm trusting you."
" 我相信你 "
Why would Zahir trust Jack Turner? She wouldn't.
为什么 Zahir 要相信 Jack Turner 她不会的
And what is "Something something C4"?
还有那个 " 什么什么 C4 " 是啥
Tyrone again.
又是 Tyrone
Right, I want you to stay on him, you understand?
是的 我要你和他呆在一起 明白了吗
You've got to make sure he doesn't use that rifle.
你得保证他不能用那把来♥福♥枪♥
Don't let him out of your sight.
别让他离开你的视线
Thank you for coming, Inspector.
感谢你的前来 探长
Please.
请
You said you had, er...
你说你有
information.
信息
Your officer told me that Trudy Barnes and her husband,
你的长官告诉我 杀Trudy Barnes 和她丈夫的武器
they were shot with the same weapon that killed Lewis.
跟杀lewis的武器是相同的
That's correct.
对
Well, I can understand why you'd conclude this was a murder-suicide.
我能理解 为什么你觉得这是一起先谋杀再自杀的案子
But I can tell you, Inspector, it wasn't.
但我可以告诉你 探长 并不是那样
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
He told me two days ago how happy he was that she'd gotten married.
他两天前告诉我他对于她的婚姻是多么高兴
The idea that he'd kill her or himself...
他杀害秘书和她丈夫的动机
..it's not possible.
显得不太可能
Mr Turner, if people never did anything out of character,
Turner 先生 如果人们做事从来都不出格的话
we wouldn't have any murders,would we?
我们也就不会有任何谋杀案发生了 是吧
Well, were you aware that his professor was killed two days ago?
你知道他的教授两年前被杀了吗
Yes.
是的
And we've already made an arrest in that case.
那件案子我们已经逮捕了犯人
With a full confession.
犯人供认不讳
I read it in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了
But you still think there might be a connection?
但你仍觉得这之间可能有联♥系♥
Well, I don't know. But it seems worth looking at, doesn't it?
我不知道 但是很有调查的价值 不是吗
Two friends killed in a matter of days.
两个朋友在几天之内都被杀害了
It certainly does seem worth looking at. And I'll do just that.
看上去当然有价值调查 我立刻就去
Thank you, Inspector. I appreciate it.
谢谢你 探长 我真的很感激
And please don't hesitate to call me if you think of anything else.
如果你还想到什么别的 请直接打我电♥话♥
I'll see myself out.
我自己离开
Are you all right, Stevie?
Stevie 你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, fine.
是的 我很好
How's it coming? With the bid for the dam, I mean.
事情怎么发生的 我是说 关于竞拍大坝的事
Well, now that we're funded,
既然我们现在有钱了
we just have to persuade Soomro to accept our offer over the Chinese.
我们只要说服 Soomro 不要接受中国人的合同 改投我们的
How do we do that?
要怎么做
I'm working on it.
我正在筹备呢
You know our portfolio went up by 2 million yesterday,
你知道昨天就在我们很需要那笔钱的时候
right when we needed the money? That's right.
我们的投资组合增长了两亿 是的
That's an awfully neat trick, Dad.
那真是一个非常完美的把戏 老爸
Lucky, Stevie, that's all.
那只是运气 Stevie
Just lucky.
只是运气而已
This is where she's giving her speech?
这就是她发表演讲的地方吗
Yeah, in less than four hours.
是的 还有不到四小时
Thank you. Thank you all.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
Well?
恩
She's as good as dead.
她跟死了没两样
Gary, what you doing here?
Gart 你在这做什么
Tyrone rang me.
Tyrone 打给我了
Keeping you busy, is he?
让你忙活起来 是吗
We had a long night.
我们熬过了漫长的一夜
You watch yourself, d'you understand?
你小心点 难道还不明白吗
I always watch myself, Dave.
我总是很小心 Dave
No, I mean it. He's up to something.
不 我说真的 他肯定有什么阴谋
I don't know what.
我什么都不知道
I thought all the jobs come through you.
我以为所有的工作都经由你手呢
I'm being put out to pasture, more and more.
我现在是越来越不插手这些工作了
Whatever Tyrone's got you doing,they don't tell me.
不管 Tyrone 让你做什么 他们都不会告诉我
Hey.
你好
Yeah, what do you want?
你想要什么
My business is with him.
我在和他谈生意
No, any business you do through me.
I still run things round here.
不 你坐的所有生意都要由我经手 这儿还归我管
You got some glasses to wash, old man.
老家伙 去忙你自己的去
Arthur Hill.
Arthur Hill.
'This is Southern Counties Power. We have a report of a gas leak at your property.'
这里是 " 南方县立能源 " 我们这里有一份报告 您的一处产业出现了气体泄漏
Could you look into it for me,please?
你能帮我具体查查吗
Cos, um...I'm very busy at work,er...
因为 我现在工作很忙
'An engineer is on his way, but I'm afraid you need to let him into the property.'
有位工程师正在来检修的路上 我想恐怕你得让他进去
Right, right.
好吧 好吧
Dr Hill.
Hill 博士
That was you on the phone.
打电♥话♥的人是你啊
I need some answers, doctor.
博士 我需要答案
Answers?
答案
I think you owe me that much after I saved your life last year.
我觉得自从去年我救了你的命后 你欠我很多
What do you want to know?
你要知道些什么
A few hours after I rescued you,I was ambushed by three men.
就在我救你几小时后 我被三个人袭击了
I have reason to believe they were sent by your employer.
我有理由相信他们是你的雇主派来的
My employer? Polyhedrus.
我的雇主 Polyhedru
- Why would they want to hurt you? - You tell me.
- 为什么他们要伤害你 - 你说呢
- I don't know anything about this. - What about Hourglass?
- 我一点也不知道 - 那沙漏计划呢
Hourglass?
沙漏计划
What's Hourglass?
什么沙漏计划
Look, um...can I get back to work now? Cos I've got a lot to do.
听着 我现在能回去工作么 我还有很多事要干
Just one more question.
再问一个问题
The man who captured you, Bernard Faroux.
那个抓住你的人 Bernard Faroux
Yes?
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表