剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
什么
He was bidding on the Khyber Dam in Pakistan.
他正在巴基斯坦竞拍开博尔大坝
The dam was built by Polyhedrus.
这个大坝是 Polyhedrus 建造的
You were an engineer on the project.
你是那个项目的工程师
That's right.
没错
What made you so valuable to him?
是什么让他这么看重你
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
He had you tortured.
他折磨你
He must've been trying to find out something.
他肯定是在找什么东西
I don't know.
我不知道
You're a poor liar, doctor.
博士 你说谎的技术很烂
- Which floor? - Seven.
- 哪一层 - 七楼
Got a positive ID.
发现一个有效的身份
Room 712, she's on her laptop now.
712房♥ 她正在用她的笔记本电脑
Got it. Reading her loud and clear.
收到 很清晰地收到
She's having a private chat with someone in his 20s,
她正和一个人二十来岁的人在私聊
'slicked back hair.' - Who is it?
网名"大背头" - 这是谁
Umair Qassani,ex-Pakistani special forces.
Umair Qassani 前巴基斯坦特种部队成员
His family's a major clan,allied to the Zahirs.
他的家族是一个和Zahirs联合的大部落
- Any connection to the dam? - Not directly.
- 和大坝有联♥系♥吗 - 没有直接联♥系♥
But the Qassanis' ancestral territory is the Khyber Valley.It's where the dam's built.
但是Qassanis的祖先是住在开伯尔山谷 就是大坝所建的地方
怎么了 我要去开会
我解决了那个房♥间
Good. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Of course I'm not sure.
我当然不确定
But I'm going to do it anyway.
但是无论如何我都会继续的
Yeah?
什么事
She's going ahead.
她继续行动
Mm-hmm.
知道了
Perfect.
好极了
Where we headed?
我们这是去哪
Cos you don't pay me enough to listen to this shit.
听这些垃圾音乐不在我工作范围内
Shopping.
购物
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
I don't see what business that is of yours.
这轮不到你管
- This is your father's office.- It's a room in my home.
- 这是你老爸的办公室 - 也是我家里的一间房♥
And you work here for me.
还有我是付你工资的人
I work for your father, sir.
我是为你父亲工作的 先生
And he wouldn't like you snooping around his affairs.
他不会喜欢你乱翻他东西的
Well then, let him tell me that himself.
那好 让他自己来跟我说吧
I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave.
恐怕我得要求你离开
Or what?
不然呢
You threatening me, Bingham?
你是在威胁我吗 Bingham
You going to take me down to the basement?
你是想把我捉去地下室吗
What happened to that man down there, anyway?
那个被带下去的人怎么了
You didn't take him to the police, did you?
你没有捉他去警♥察♥局 不是吗
Best ask your father.
你最好去问你的父亲
I have an idea of the kind of work you do for my father, Bingham.
你为我父亲做的事我知道得一清二楚 Bingham
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
You don't have to like it.
你不需要喜欢
Sir.
Sam hunter
先生
搜索中
无结果
沙漏计划
搜索中
无结果
拜占庭
搜索中
无结果
Excuse me, Miss? May I have a word?
打扰一下 女士 我可以问你几句吗
Stop there.
停下来
You bastard.
你这混♥蛋♥
All right, guys,she's gathering her things.
好了大伙 她在收拾东西了
Her next meeting is on the tenth floor.
她的下一个会议是在10楼
- How many guards? - Two.
- 有多少保镖 - 2个
Let's take a walk.
我们去走走吧
Madame Zahir.
Zahir女士
Don't be afraid.We're here to help you.
不要害怕 我们是来帮你的
That's why you assault my guards?To help me?
这就是你袭击我的保镖的原因 为了帮我吗
Someone in your party sent a fax to a British businessman.
有人发了一封传真给英国商人
Jack Turner?
Jack Turner
I don't know any Jack Turner.
我不认识什么Jack Turner
He's one of the bidders on the Khyber Dam.
他是Khyber大坝的其中一位竞标者
And he's prepared to kill anyone who gets in his way.
他准备把所有阻挡他中标的人都杀了
Including you.
包括你
What is it you want?
你想要什么
We need you to cancel your speech
我们想你取消你今天下午
at the Asia Promise Society this afternoon.
在亚洲信用机构的演讲
We think that's where he plans to have you shot.
我们认为他会安排人在那射杀你
And who is this we,exactly?
你说的我们是谁
My client has asked us to ensure your safety.
我的委托人要求我们保证你的安全
Your client?
你的委托人
And who might that be?
那他是谁
Does it matter?
有这重要吗
Someone wants to kill you.
有人想杀你
In my country, someone is trying to kill me every day.
在我的国家 无时无刻有人想杀我
If I let that stop me,I would never get out of bed.
如果这能阻止我 我就不会露面了
I have a meeting, and I'm late.
我有会议要开 而且已经迟到了
So unless you intend to kill me yourself...
所以除非你想亲自动手杀了我
I understand what you're fighting against, Madam Zahir.
我很明白你在和什么抗争 Zahir女士
But you can't win the battle if you're dead.
但是如果你死了 就赢不了了
That's him.
就是他了
What do you want with him?
你想要他来做什么
You remember where I said to meet?
你还记得我说在哪里见面吗
Yeah.
记得
Long day?
漫长的一天啊
It's harder being a rabbit than it looks.
装兔子可比想象中难多了
Fancy a carrot?
喜欢胡萝卜吗
Wallet and keys.
钱包还有钥匙
You're mugging Rafi the Rabbit?Are you bloody serious?
你是在打劫一只兔子吗 你开什么玩笑
Oi, give me the gun.
Oi 把枪给我
Get in.
进去
Now look, I...
听着 我
I said, get in.
我说 进去
I've done nothing to you,what is all this about?
我没做什么惹到你啊 到底发生什么事情了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Please, no.
求求你 不要
Are you freaking crazy?!Get in the car.
你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了了吗 上车
Get in the car!
上车
Sorry to keep you waiting.
很抱歉让你久等了
Right, now, we've received your latest imaging scans.
好的 现在 我们收到了你最新的扫描图
And at least the news isn't any worse.
从扫描图看到没有发生什么坏事
You can see here, the astrocytoma in your temporal lobe.
你可以看这里 在你颞叶的肿瘤
In the past few weeks, it's actually shrunk a few millimetres.
在过去的几周 它的确收缩了几毫米
So the medication's working?
所以说药物治疗起效了
It's possible, but with a malignant tumour, unlikely.
但是如果是恶性肿瘤 那就不一定了
I don't want you to raise your hopes.
我不想你饱太大的希望
Have you thought more about what we discussed?
It is important you get your affairs in order.
你有想过我们之前讨论过的吗
这对你保持正常生活是很重要的
Yes.
想过
How are you bearing up?
你是怎么过的
I'm throwing up two or three times a day.
每天我都会吐两到三次
I feel weak down my left side,
我的左边感到没有力气
and I have a headache more or less all the time.
还有我一直都有程度不一的头痛
Mm.
嗯
I'm wondering about your spirits.Your state of mind.
我比较担心你的精神状况 你的心理状态
Oh, my state of mind?
哦 我的心理状态
How would you imagine it is?
你怎么想到这个
Of course, this is difficult.
当然 这是很困难的
Yeah.
的确
Facing one's own mortality is frightening.
独自面对死亡是很吓人的
But it's also an opportunity.
但也是一个机会
Is it? For what?
是吗 什么机会
To assess, to appreciate.To find meaning in one's life.
去评价 去欣赏 去发现生命的真谛
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表