剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
我们断掉了所有弄清特纳这场游戏的线索
And we lose all chance of finding out what Turner's game is.
是啊 除了这个 想法很好
Yep. Other than that, it's really good thinking.
所以我们就让这个坏蛋逃之夭夭了?
So we just let the bastard get away with it?
我们要设法知道他从哪里
What we need to know is where he's getting the 30 million
得到3千万来买♥♥这大坝
he needs to buy the dam.
如果他呆在监狱就没办法了
Can't do that if he's sitting in a jail cell.
今天早上发生了什么没?
What's he been up to this morning?
没 没有人准备来借钱
Nothing. No attempts to secure a loan.
没人与康罗伊交易
No trades placed with Conroy,
也没人来找那个东西
or anyone else, for that matter.
你们不觉得怪么?
Isn't that odd?
对于一个明天就需要3千万的人来说
For a man that needs 30 million by tomorrow.
除非他背着我们买♥♥了彩票
Unless he's been buying lottery tickets we don't know about.
我现在的好朋友 戴夫·瑞德
My new best mate, Dave Ryder.
让我回俱乐部
Wants me back at the club.
你还是得找到霍斯特·戈贝尔
You still need to find that case
拿给特纳的那个箱子才行啊
that Horst Goebel brought Turner.
- 就好像我忘了一样... - 嗯
- Like I'd ever forget... - Yeah.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
- 有我任务么? - 正面回答我的问题
- You need me for something? - You didn't answer my question.
我去跟我的同事们聊聊才死的卡吉教授
I'm going to go and talk to some colleagues of the late Professor Cage
看看能不能知道为什么特纳要杀他
to try and determine why Turner killed him.
如果你觉得可以的话
If that's all right with you.
爸 你准备好了?
Dad? You ready?
一年了 史蒂维
It's been a year, Stevie.
我们都得继续活下去 不是么?
We've all got to move on, eh?
- 刘易斯! - 杰克 我有话跟你说
- Lewis! - Jack, I need a word.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
刘易斯叔叔
Uncle Lewis!
嗨 埃迪!
Hey! Eddie!
我最亲爱的教子过的怎么样呀?
How's my favourite godson?
我可是你唯一的教子
I'm your only godson.
我给你带了个礼物 你肯定会很喜欢的
I've got you a present. You're going to love it.
你好 我是亚历克丝 埃迪的家庭教师
Hi, I'm Alex, Eddie's tutor.
亚历克丝... 史蒂芬给我说了你的事
Alex... Stephen's told me all about you.
我是刘易斯 刘易斯·康罗伊
I'm Lewis. Lewis Conroy.
嗨 最近怎样?
Hey, how have you been?
- 你没事儿吧? - 嗯没事儿 你好么?
- You all right? - Yeah, how are you?
长官 请问我能给您说句话么?
Sir, may I have a word, please?
怎么了?
What is it?
拿去 接住
There you go, champ.
开玩笑吧! 这是杰克森和萨米最喜欢的
Wicked! This is Jackson and Sammy's favourite game!
- 僵尸杀手? - 很教化嘛
- Zombie Killer Death-trap? - It's educational.
教物理和空间协调能力的
Teaches you about physics and spatial co-ordination.
里面有很多数学和密♥码♥学的指示
There's a lot of maths and coding goes into this.
嗯 我深信不疑
Ok, I'm convinced.
你可以看一小时埃迪 只有一小时
One hour, Eddie. No more.
谢谢老爸 谢谢 刘易斯!
Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Lewis!
我们一起喝一杯吧
I could do with a drink.
听起来不错
Sounds like a brilliant idea.
亚历克丝?
Alex?
你去不去喝个小酒?
What about you? Fancy a drop?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
来吧 亚历克丝 我给埃迪了一个小时
Come on, Alex. Eddie's going to be
让他放松下他的脑袋
wasting his brain for the next hour anyway.
- 好吧 我跟你们去 - 太棒了
- Sure. I'll keep you company. - Great.
所有地方你都检查过了么?
You've looked everywhere?
房♥间里没有那件夹克
The jacket's not in the house.
或者她丢外面了
Maybe she dumped it outside.
你说你昨天看到一男一女
You said last night you saw a woman and a man.
或许不是她
It might not have been her.
或许不是
MIGHT not.
和戴夫·瑞德 有关么?
Is Dave Ryder about?
干杯 伙计
Cheers, mate.
这为什么要算到老子账上啊?
Why should I have to pay for this out of my own pocket?
你不会想找麻烦把 瑞德
You really don't want to make this my problem, Ryder.
交给我吧 我来把它找出来
Leave it with me, I'll sort it.
嗯 你去吧 搞定了给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, you do that. Call me after.
- 那么 那是谁呢? - 与你无关
- Who was that, then? - Never you mind.
敢情我是来这儿向头儿讨骂的是吧
All I do round here is take flak for the guv'nor.
我只是在做我的工作 噢 看在上帝的份上!
I'm just trying to do my job. Aw, for Christ's sake!
把它给我
Give us it here.
我以前给一个老家伙做这个
Used to do this for my old man.
他的一只手总是抖
He got one of his hands blown off,
参加海湾战争的时候
fighting in the Gulf War.
所以 你是个当兵的?
You a Forces boy, then?
嗯 成长过程中总是换地方
Yeah, moved around all over the place when I was growing up.
大部分时期是在德国 有几年在北爱尔兰
Germany, a lot. Couple of years in Northern Ireland.
从我妈妈那儿学了些爱尔兰语
I got some Irish in me, on my mum's side.
虽然老爸在东伦敦 一辈子都在码头工作
Dad was East End, though. Worked on the docks all his life.
我本来以为我也会这样
Thought I would, too.
但是我竟然进了这个局
But here I am, in this old game.
我老爸老妈都再不见我了
My mum and dad don't see me no more.
自从我♥干♥了十个月的非法侵入之后
Not since I did ten months for breaking and entering.
真丢脸 小伙子需要一个家啊
That's a shame. A lad needs family.
你会没事儿的 孩子
You're all right, son.
谢了
Thanks.
所以 你叫我来是要干什么呢?
So what did you get me over here for?
- 你想工作吗 - 如果你有的话
- Do you want a job? - If you got one going.
抓住机会哟
Grab hold of that.
来吧 我们都还年轻
Come on, while we're still young.
这是加里
This is Gary.
所以说是你掉了鞋子 是么?
Then you lost the shoes, right?
不 是你掉了鞋子
No, YOU lost the shoes.
屁♥股♥着地摔了下 还穿着浴袍 光屁♥股♥
I fell on my arse. In a bathrobe, bare backside...
还有那个荷兰的小女孩儿帽子...
And the little Dutch girl's hat...
我戴的那不是荷兰女孩儿的帽子!
I was not wearing a Dutch girl's hat!
所以你们是在牛津认识的?
So you two met at Oxford?
我们第一年住在一起
We shared rooms our first year.
我们是很好的搭档 不是吗 哈?
We were a good pair, though, huh?
在贝尔法斯特一文不名地
The penniless Belfast chancer
等着继承他老爸的几亿资产
and the heir to his old man's millions.
那是段艰难的岁月 我只付过酒水费
Wasn't hard, I just paid for all the drinks.
然后我把他介绍给了贝基
And I introduced him to Becky.
事实上 我先认识她 在一个法律课大课上
Actually, I met her first, at a law lecture.
然后他们俩开始约会
And then she started going out with him.
亚历克丝 你该知道我有多心痛
Alex, if you only knew the heartache.
当她为了史蒂夫甩掉我的时候...
When she dumped me for Steve...
是你和她分手了好吧
YOU broke up with her,
他好像和所有女孩儿都闹崩过
like he breaks up with all the girls.
啊 不 不过贝基不一样 她很特别
Ah, no, but Becky was different. She was special.
虽然 她做了对的选择
She made the right choice, though.
她知道史蒂芬比起我更能让她快乐
She knew Stephen would make her happier than I ever could.
我...我马上回来
I... I'll be back in a minute.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我很抱歉 是我傻♥逼♥了
I'm sorry, I'm a moron.
她选的不对
She didn't make the right choice.
史蒂夫 别这样说...
Steve, don't...
看看你 你凭自己做到了
Look at you. You did it yourself.
我总是受我父亲的羁绊
I've always had my father,
但是你 你寻到了你自己的出路
but you, you made your own fortune,
带着你的真才实干
with your own honest talent.
而我却还在这个房♥子里 等着继承脏钱
And I'm still here in this house, with all this dirty money.
贝基其实是想跟你在一起
Becky wanted to be with you.
她很爱你
She loved you so much.
这才最重要
That's all that matters.
我和她眼中的那个男人不一样
I wasn't the man she thought I was.
所以我救不了她
Of course I couldn't save her.
你是我认识的人中最棒的
You're the best man I know.
如果你不能救她 就没有人能救她了
If you couldn't save her, then no-one could.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表