剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
那你怎么肯定她和你在一起?
Then, how do you know that she was with you?
杰克 你多疑了
Jack, you're being paranoid.
是吗?
Am I?
迪龙怎么说?
What's Tyrone saying?
一切都准备好了
Everything's in order.
最好是这样
It bloody well better be.
艾丹 你要去一个
'Aidan, you need to get down
旧的地下电车车站 阿尔定列车站
'to an old underground tram station - Aldwych.'
特纳的办公室有那个电车车站的照片
There was a photo of that tram station in Turner's office.
福克斯觉得特纳的人在那里搞破坏
Fowkes thinks Turner's man did some damage there.
我们认为那是他的生财之道
We think that's how he's making money
制♥造♥灾难这样吉斯米特公♥司♥就能盈利
staging accidents so Kismet can profit.
- 你没多少时间了 - 现在就去
-Then, you don't have much time. -Going there now.
不 你现在就去大房♥子那里 萨姆
No, you get back the house, sam.
特纳会找你的
Turner's been asking about you.
迪肯 我到了
Deacon, I'm here.
你看见什么了?
What can you see?
没什么 我没看见什么 但...
Nothing. I can't see anything. But...
...有一股很重的汽油味
..there's a strong smell of gas.
你现在最好离开那里
You better get out of there now.
'什么情况?'
'What's going on?'
他要炸掉一座大楼
He's going to blow up a building.
在特拉弗斯街的龚古尔公♥司♥大楼
Goncourt & Co, on Travers Street.
现在出去 我命令你!
Get out now that's an order!
我们要立即疏散这个地区的人
We need to get this whole area evacuated immediately.
等等! 停下!
Wait! Stop!
下集预告
他们在报道死亡事故
They're reporting a fatality.
我任务结束了 杰克
I'm done, Jack.
除非我让你停下 否则你要一直做下去
You don't stop until I tell you to stop.
他有问题 是吗?
He's become a problem, hasn't he?
我们遇到麻烦了
We've got a situation.
我们只是问问你和
We just want to ask you about the work
艾丹·马什一起工作
you've been doing with Aidan Marsh.
你利用内鬼渗透到我的组织中
You infiltrated my organisation with a mole.
- 你要什么? - 一切 你知道的一切
- What do you want? - Everything, everything you know.
特纳会找看见他杀了卡吉的目击者
Turner will look for the woman that saw him murder Cage.
你能保证特纳拿到名字?
Can you ensure Turner gets the names?
- 你知道他要干嘛 - 那是关键点
- You know what he'll do. - That's the point.
- 两个人要死了 - 你得阻止
- Two people are going to die. - You have to stop it.
这么多年过去了为什么你还要见我?
Why did you ask to see me again after all these years?
沙漏
Hourglass.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表