剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
那我们从哪里入手?
So where do we start?
海克特·斯托克斯 多面体的首席执行官
Hector Stokes, CEO of Polyhedrus,
世界第三大私有集团
the third largest privately held corporation in the world.
多面体修建了特纳竞标的巴基斯坦的大坝
Polyhedrus built the dam in Pakistan the Turners are bidding on.
- 你认为有联♥系♥吗 - 我猜有
- Do you think there's a connection? - I'm guessing there is.
你什么时候开始做军情六局的间谍?
When did you start spying for MI6?
两年七个月零八天以前
Two years, seven months, eight days ago.
为什么要这么做?
Why did you do it?
可爱的索普小姐逼我做的
The lovely Miss Thorpe was blackmailing me.
为了什么?
For what?
艾丹 马西 不是我的真名
Aidan Marsh isn't my real name.
是我很久以前用过的身份
It's an identity I assumed a long time ago.
如果你不是艾丹 马西 那你是谁?
If you're not Aidan Marsh, then who are you?
你最好不要知道
Better you don't know.
我问你 你是谁
I said, who are you?
我不知道你在哪里长大的
I don't know where you grew up,
你妈妈是否脾气很坏
whether your mum had a temper,
你♥爸♥爸是否晚饭前喝得醉醺醺
your dad drank too much before dinner.
不知道你的过去
I don't know anything about your past.
但是我知道你怎么想 我知道你的感受
But I know how you think. I know how you feel.
我了解你 萨姆
I know you, Sam.
比世界上其他人都了解
Better than anyone else in the world.
如果你认为那能让我相信你 你错了
If that's supposed to make me trust you, it doesn't.
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
直到现在 娜塔莉·索普是世上
Until now, Natalie Thorpe was the only person in the world that
唯一知道我身份的人
knew I'd lied about my identity.
现在你也知道了
Now you know it, too.
继续走 娜塔莉
Keep walking, Natalie,
如果你不想被看见和我一起的话
if you don't want to be seen with me.
你到底想要什么 基尔先生
What is it you want, Mr Keel?
为被谋杀的乔治 巴拉德先生致以我的哀悼
To offer my condolences for the murdered George Ballard.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
谢谢 但是他不是被谋杀的 是心脏病发作
Thank you, but he wasn't murdered. He died of a heart attack.
这就是你们宣称的所谓事实?
Is that the story you're peddling?
你们一直以来通过一个间谍渗入我的团队
You've infiltrated my organisation with a mole,
现在你的顶头上司已经死了
and now your direct superior is dead.
我需要知道为什么
I need to know why.
基尔先生 我已经告诉过你了
I've told you before, Mr Keel.
我不是你的侍从 我效忠于女王的政♥府♥
I'm not one of your lackeys, I work for Her Majesty's Government.
这点你错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
你已经存了八万英镑的不明收入
You've already collected £80,000 in unreported income.
我正往瑞士银行的一个账户上存钱
I started making payments into a Swiss bank account
是上次见面之后我以你的名字开的户
I opened in your name after our last meeting.
你设计陷害我
You're setting me up.
你这样是不会得逞的
You won't be able to make it stick.
要用多少年才能证明你的清白?
How many years will it take to prove your innocence?
到那时你的事业会变成什么样子
And what kind of career will you have by that point?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
所有 你知道的一切
Everything. Everything you know.
埃迪 今天过得怎么样?
Eddie, how was your day?
挺好的 谢谢 亚历克丝在哪里?
It was fine, thanks. Where's Alex?
她还没有从医院回来
She's not back from hospital, yet.
这是什么?
What's this?
你觉得她会喜欢吗?
Do you think she'll like it?
宾汉姆先生... 路好找吗?
Mr Bingham... find your way all right?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 我找到她了 - 是谁?
- I found her. - Who is it?
康罗伊的秘书 特鲁迪·巴恩斯
Conroy's secretary, Trudy Barnes.
你为什么认为是她?
What makes you think it's her?
我从康罗伊的邮件账户那里得到了一些信息
A got a little bit of information from Conroy's e-mail account.
他和她有一腿 一直到去年七月
He was sleeping with her until last July.
然后呢...?
So...?
两个月之后她和另一个男人结婚了
Two months later she marries another man.
一个退伍军人 他们经济上已经开始有困难
Ex-military. They're already having financial problems.
所以你觉得她会勒索路易斯?
What, you think she intends to blackmail Lewis?
你那天晚上在大学里看到了一对男女
You saw a man and woman at the university that night.
昨晚也有一对男女出现在康罗伊的办公室里
Last night there was a man and a woman at Conroy's office.
把这弄清楚
Check it out.
我们找另一条路进去
Let's find another way in.
放我出去
Let me out! Let me out! Let me out!
怎么了?
What is it?
萨姆?
Sam?
放我出去!
Let me out! Let me out!
我曾经来过这里
I've been here before.
这是哪儿?
What is this place?
当我还是个孩子的时候...
I was taken here...
我被带到这里
as a child.
放我出去!
Let me out! Let me out!
萨姆 我们得走了了
Sam, we need to go.
要走了 杰克?
You off, Jack?
我给蒂龙准备了些事做
I've got something for Tyrone.
然后要埃弗雷特去清理一下尾巴
Everett will need to clean up after.
蒂龙现在很忙
Tyrone's got his hands full at the moment.
为什么不用那边的盖里
Why not use Gary over there?
我不喜欢你朋友盖里的味道
I don't like the smell of your friend Gary.
他是个好伙计 杰克 你应该给他个机会
He's a good bloke, Jack. You ought to give him a chance.
现在是你来告诉我要怎么做 是么 戴夫?
You telling me what to do now, Dave?
你知道我不会
You know me better than that.
好
Yeah.
你回伦敦了吗?
Are you back in London yet?
是的 你处理完了吗?
Yeah, did you clean up?
你留下来的真是个烂摊子
That was quite a mess you left.
拜占庭那边呢?
What about Byzantium?
- 我也处理好了 - 怎么做的
- I cleaned that up, too. - How?
听我说 仔细听我说
Listen to me. Very carefully.
亚历克丝 你回来了!
Alex, you're back!
你会给我读雪姑娘吗?
Will you read The Snow Maiden to me?
你知道我会的
You know I will.
- 爱德华睡着后来找下我好吗? - 好的
- Come see me after you put Edward to bed, will you? - Sure.
你是谁?
Who are you?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
警♥察♥已经到了 他们找到了尸体
The police have arrived. They found the bodies.
看你们把谁带来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
准确的说 是我自己来的
Dragged myself in, actually.
我知道你最后会找到我
I knew you'd catch up with me in the end.
就像我之前告诉你的...
As I told you before...
对 你是无辜的
Right. You're innocent.
我听说
So I hear.
哈桑是内鬼
Hasan was the mole.
哈桑...?
Hasan...?
我们认为六处中的某人出♥卖♥♥♥了他
We think someone at six tripped him up,
让他被特纳抓到了
got him caught by the Turners.
那确实能解释很多事
Well, that explains a lot.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我偶然听到哈桑在他被俘那天下午给人打电♥话♥
I overheard Hasan talking to someone on the phone the afternoon he got captured.
就是那时我听到了沙漏这个词
That's where I heard the word Hourglass.
你不知道那是什么意思吗?
And you don't know what that means?
就像锡穆兰说的
Just what Simran said.
你还有其它没有告诉我的么
Anything else you haven't told me?
我很抱歉曾经怀疑过你
Just that I'm sorry I ever suspected you.
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
是的 埃迪给你做了这个
Yeah, Eddie made you this.
- 这真是太感动了 - 是啊
- It's so sweet. - Yeah.
我今天下午去医院 想把这个给你
I went to the hospital this afternoon to give it to you.
但是你不在
You weren't there.
他们说你办完手续走了 就在我们刚离开之后
They said you checked yourself out, right after we left.
我...
I did...
我需要散散步思考一下
I needed to go for a walk and think.
思考什么?
About what?
没事了
It's OK.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表