剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
Know where you're going? Any idea? Hey?
埃尔维斯在楼里
Elvis is in the building.
盯着
On it.
加油 艾迪
Come on, Eddie!
加油 艾迪
Go on, Eddie!
- 肯特小姐 香槟? - 谢谢
- Miss Kent. Champagne? - Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
真无♥耻♥ 看吧 利用小孩
Shameless, that is. Using the boy.
为什么让她留在这 为什么不让她走
Why are we keeping her on? Why not just let her go?
时机一到 会让她走的
We will let her go, when the time's right.
目标正在离开大楼
Targets leaving the building.
原地待命
'Stand by.'
目标现在开始进入你的
'Target should be in your line of sight...
视线
'now.
目标进入死亡区域
'Targets entering kill zone...
准备行动
'Armed.'
稍等我一下
Just hold on a second.
- 等下 他离开汽车了 - 该死
'Hang on, he's walking away from the vehicle.' Shit.
艾迪
Eddie.
跟爷爷坐一辆车回去吧
Why don't you come back with Granddad?
我们的车座位够的
We have plenty of room.
我还想在回家路上买♥♥点冰淇淋吧
Well, I thought we'd go get some ice cream on the way home.
- 行么 爸爸 - 好吧 去吧
- Can I, Dad? - Yeah, I suppose so.
- 他刚 他刚吃蛋糕了 - 没关系
- He just...he just had cake. - It's all right.
来吧 孩子
Come on, Son.
糟糕 那孩子进错车了
Bollocks, the kid's getting in the wrong car.
- 迪肯 - 该死
Deacon... Shit!
目标进入死亡区域
Target's entering kill zone.
我们怎么办
What shall we do?
迪肯
Deacon!?
- 该死 萨姆 - 亚历克斯
- Shit Sam - Alex...?
行动 立刻行动
Do it, do it now.
目标正在离开
Target is moving away.
就现在 现在行动
Now. Do it now.
他死了么
'Did we get him?'
待命
'Stand by.'
你怎么样
Are you OK?
没事 我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
先生
Sir.
你没事吧?=
Are you OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
先生 走吧 我们无能为力了
Sir, leave him. Leave him, sir. There's nothing we can do for him.
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我们无能为力了 我们只能丢下他了
There's nothing we can do, we have to leave him now.
- 前门戒备 - 是 先生
- Side arms out front. - Yes, sir.
- 冲♥锋♥枪♥在花♥园♥里 - 是 宾汉姆先生
SMG's in the garden. Yes, Mr Bingham.
- 你应该去医院 爸爸 - 不用
- You should go to a hospital, Dad. - Nah.
- 你怎么样 还好么 - 我没事
- Hey, how you doing? You OK? - I'm fine.
你脚踝怎么样 肯特小姐
How's your ankle, Miss Kent?
没什么事 稍微崴了一下
It's nothing. I just twisted it a little.
你确定?
You sure?
这也是好事 你救了我们的命 是不 艾迪
Good thing, too. We owe you our lives, don't we, Eddie?
我想我们都受到惊吓了
I think we're all a bit shaken up.
放屁 艾迪没什么事 是吧 孩子
Rubbish. Eddie's all right, aren't you, Son?
我没事的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm OK.
那是你见过最棒的焰火了吧
That's the best firework display you'll ever see, eh?
你的礼物在另一个车里简直太幸运了
It's a good job your presents were in the other car.
宾汉姆 你能让人把艾迪的礼物拿进图书馆么
Bingham, would you see that Eddie's presents are taken into the library?
- 好的 - 肯特小姐会帮你打开它们的
- Of course. - Miss Kent will help you unwrap them.
是吧 肯特小姐
Won't you, Miss Kent?
你现在想打开礼物么
Is that what you want to do? Open presents?
- 我想是的 - 当然
- I suppose so. - 'Course it is.
那里到底怎么了
What happened back there?
很显然有人想要杀了我
Somebody tried to kill me, obviously.
有人差点杀了我的儿子
Someone nearly killed my son.
是 他们太疯狂了 他们无处不在
Yeah, they're desperate. We have them just where we want them.
这事跟大坝有关 是不是
This is about the dam, isn't it?
游戏结束了 史蒂夫
It's game over, Stevie.
他们不会再抓到我了
They won't get to me again.
我们赢定了
We've won.
- 我要把艾迪带走 - 不行
- I'm taking Eddie away. No, you're not.
看他都吓坏了 这里不安全
Look at him he's scared to death. It's not safe.
爸爸 外面都是拿着枪的人
Dad, there are men outside the house with guns!
为了保护我们
For my protection and yours.
合同签订之前 这屋子是世界上
Inside this house is the safest place on earth
最安全的地方
till that contract's signed.
她救了你的命
She saved your life.
她救了孩子的命
She saved the boy.
这只证明她是个间谍
Only proves she's a spy.
她怎么知道那里有炸♥弹♥
How else would she know there was a bomb.
是的 我看着你呢
Yeah, I'm watching.
礼物放在哪里 肯特小姐
Where would you like the gifts, Miss Kent?
- 放咖啡桌上吧 好不 艾迪 - 好的
- On the coffee table, right, Eddie? - Yeah.
我有点事要说
May I have a word, please?
我恐怕得拿走你的手♥机♥了
I'm afraid I have to ask for your mobile phone.
为什么
What for?
在这种情况下 要为每个人的安全考虑
It's for everyone's protection, under the circumstances.
好吧
OK.
快点
Come on...
我不得不要求你不要离开房♥间
I have to ask you not to leave the house.
我是被拘禁了还是怎么的
Am I under arrest or something?
给你来带不便 向你道歉 肯特小姐
I apologise for the inconvenience, Miss Kent.
只不过是一小会罢了
It's just for a short while.
整个房♥子全是保安 他们拿了她得手♥机♥
The whole house is crawling with guards. And they've taken her phone.
你认为他们知道她是间谍了么
Do you think they know she's a spy?
救了那个男孩 等于是宣判了自己的死刑
Saving that boy's life, she sentenced herself to death.
- 她应该知道这点 - 她为什么要那么做
- She had to know that. - Then why'd she do it?
我还以为萨姆是个冷血的人呢
I thought Sam had ice in her veins.
- 我们要救她出来 迪肯 - 是的
- We need to get her out of there, Deacon. - Yeah.
他们会像拷问哈桑一样拷问她的
They'll torture her like they did Hasan.
你还想失去一个探员么
Do you want to lose another operative?
你是说 是我失去了哈桑?
You saying I lost Hasan?
我是说你是队长 这是你的责任
I'm saying you're team leader, it's your call.
我的责任?
My call?
我的责任就是我发现你对哈桑的事撒谎的时候
My call would've had your ass fired the second I found out
我就该让你去死
you lied about Hasan.
我们在说萨姆的事情
Well, we're talking about Sam now.
- 滚出我事先 - 除非你下令去救她
- Get out of my face. - Not until you give the order to get her out.
够了
Enough!
萨姆现在很好
Sam's fine.
他们会杀了她的
They're going to kill her.
为什么他们还没杀掉她
Why haven't they done that already?
这是作秀呢 他们已经知道我们在监视了
This, this is for show. They've figured out we're watching.
她暂时还没有危险
She's not in immediate danger.
他们随时都会杀掉她 你很清楚这一点
They could kill her at any moment, and you know it.
我们要去救她出来
We need to pull her out.
你说我们要怎么做
How do you suggest we do that?
- 我们进去 - 会破坏这次行动的
- We go in. - Well, that would blow the op.
这不是个好主意 是吧 迪肯
That's not an option, is it, Deacon?
特纳还活着 他仍有证据对付我们的客户
Turner's still alive, he still has the evidence against our client.
难道那就抵得上你最好的探员的性命么
And that's worth the life of your best operative, is it?
我们把特纳的证据拿走 然后救出萨姆
We get Turner's evidence out, then we get Sam out. Not before.
那么多保安围着 我们怎么把箱子
How do we get the case out? With all those guards
-弄出来 - 问得好
- surrounding the place... - Good question.
我们不把箱子弄出来
We don't get the case out.
那我们怎么完成任务
Well, then how do we complete the op?
还有别的办法
There's another way.
为什么她不去拿箱子
Why doesn't she get the case?
因为艾迪和宾汉姆会一直在那
Because either Eddie or Bingham has been in there all day.
- 可是 - 下次你带着胸罩去代替萨姆吧
- Still... - Next time, why don't you strap on a bra and try being Sam,
好不
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表