剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表
Can I have a word?
我可以和你聊几句吗
Alone.
单独
Of course.
当然可以
Bingham said you'd had words.
Bingham说你有话要说
I can understand if you're upset about Lewis.
如果你对Lewis的事而伤心我可以理解
About Lewis?
Lewis的事
How stupid do you think I am, Dad?
你是以为我有多蠢啊 爸爸
I don't think you're stupid at all.
我没觉得你蠢
You weren't lucky. You caused the explosion at Goncourt.
你也有不幸 是你在Goncourt制♥造♥了一起爆♥炸♥事故
That's how you raised 32 million overnight.
这就是你在一晚之内找到3千2万的方法吧
A woman was killed.
一个妇女被杀
- I don't know what you're talking about, Stevie.- Yeah, you do.
- Stevie 我不知道你在说什么 - 不 你知道的
I'm your son, Dad.
爸爸 我是你的儿子
I tell you what you need to know.
我告诉你想知道的事情
I need to know the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥
You never had any intention of going legitimate with this dam.
你从来都没想过从合法途径来得到大坝的建造权
That word - "legitimate."
那个词 合法的
You really think these men you went to your fancy schools with,
你真的认为那些一起和你去上学的人
these bankers and lawyers,are better than your own father?
那些银行家还有律师们 都比你亲生父亲出色吗
- They don't get people killed.- Don't they?
- 他们没去杀害过一条生命 - 没有吗
Read the papers, son. What do you think's happening out there?
多读报纸吧 儿子 你以为外面发生了什么
You're crying because,what, you want respect?
你现在呐喊 你想要别人的尊重吗
I'm not looking for your respect, Dad!
我不是在要求你的尊重 父亲
You don't respect the life I've built for you and for your son.
你没有尊重过我为你和你儿子有建立的生活
This life is rotten.
这生活是糜烂的
Eddie and I should've left a long time ago.
Eddie和我早就该离开了
You want to go? Leave, anytime.
你想走 走吧 随时欢迎
But you'll never take my grandson.
但你永远都不可能带走我的孙子
Where the hell are we going?
我们究竟要到哪里去
Iahir女士 时间到了
来了 谢谢你
我们走吧
Flat 33, yeah?
33公♥寓♥ 是吗
I'll be right there.
我会马上过去
Where the hell are you going?
你到底要去哪
I said, "I'll be right there."
我说了 我会马上过去的
- Gentlemen, will you excuse me,please?- Yes, sure.
- 先生们 我可以先离开一下吗 - 可以
That was good. Absolutely.
那很好啊 当然
A man got to her.
有个男的接触过她
- He got past her guards in the lift.- What are you talking about?
- 他把她的保镖都扔出了电梯 - 你在说什么
She told me he warned her she was going to be killed this afternoon.
她告诉我他警告她今天下午会有人刺杀她
- Has she changed her plans?- No. She's going forward.
- 她有改变注意吗 - 没 她没改变
Then hold your nerve, Umair.
绷紧你的神经 Umair
Your family stands to make a lot of money when this dam is sold.
当大坝卖♥♥了的时候你的家族会赚到很多钱
It's going to be a good day.
那将会是一个美好的日子
A very good day.
一个非常美好的日子
Just seen Qassani talking to Soomro.
刚看到Qassani和Soomro在聊天
What about?
说了什么
I don't know,but I think I could guess.
我不知道 但是我应该猜得到
Let's go.
走吧
How did you got here?
你是怎么进来的
Got a call from Keel.
Keel打了个电♥话♥给我
How did HE know I was here?
他是怎么知道我在这里的
He didn't say.He just said to come get you.
他没说 他只说了来接你
Now come on,Zahir's speech is starting.
快 Zahir的演讲就要开始了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you all.
谢谢 谢谢你们
It's a cold day outside
今天外面很冷
but I am warmed by the sight of so many friendly faces.
但是在场所有友善的目光让我感到温暖
Our country is blessed with natural resources,
我们国家在自然资源上有优势
but riven with sectarian conflict,
但是宗教冲突依然存在
making us vulnerable to predators -
让我们容易受到
multinational corporations,
像跨国公♥司♥这类
interested in ever greater wealth and power.
对财富和能源有着浓厚兴趣的人
Where the hell is he?
他去了哪里
It's not just Pakistan whose fate is at stake.
不仅是巴基斯坦面临这一个问题
This financial crisis was engineered
这场经济危机是由那些
by those same banks and corporations...
银行家还有跨国公♥司♥所策划的
..willing to make billions suffer.
会让亿万群众受苦
Together we will fight this fight...
我们并肩作战
..bless our country...
为我们的国家祈福
..only to further enrich themselves...
只是为了让他们自己更富有
..economic justice with just words...
经济制裁只是字面上的
We will protect the interests of our nation.
我们会保护我们民族的利益
We will gather evidence against foreign corporations,
我们会收集对抗外企的证据
bring them to justice...
让他们受到制裁
..make it the right of the Pakistani people
使其巴基斯坦人享受应有的权利
to live in a nation ruled by law, not by profit.
让他们住在一个法制的而非利益的国家
Thank you.
谢谢
I found the original document on Hill's desk.
我在Hill的桌上找到了原始文件
That fax you intercepted wasn't from Zahir,
你翻译的那份传真不是Zahir发来的
it was sent to her from Doctor Hill.
而是Hill医生发来的
And a call log showed that he sent a fax to Pakistan.
电♥话♥记录显示他发了一份传真到巴基斯坦
Why would someone from Zahir's camp forward that to Jack Turner?
Zahir阵营中怎么会有人把它转发给Jack Turner呢
Because Hill's some kind of whistle-blower.
因为Hill算是告密者之一
He ran when I questioned him.
So what is it he knows?
我质问他的时候 他逃了
他到底知道些什么
I don't know, but it must be something worth killing for.
我不知道 但肯定是攸关生死的事情
BRAKES SCREECH
Well?
怎么样
There's no hurry, the speech is over.
不用急 演讲结束了
What happened? Zahir's gone back to the hotel with her entourage.
发生什么事了 Zahir要和她的随行人员一起回旅馆去了
Sam thinks Zahir's going to meet with a whistle-blower. Dr Hill.
Sam猜Zahir要去和一个告密者见面 Hill医生
The man we rescued in Tangier.
那个我们在丹吉尔救出来的人
It's Fowkes. Where's Tyrone?
我是Fowkes Tyrone在哪里
'I was trying to reach you. He murdered Rafi the Rabbit.'
我一直想联♥系♥上你 他杀了兔子Rafi
What? Tyrone. He killed Rafi the Rabbit.
什么 Tyrone 他杀了兔子Rafi
Now he's got me waiting in his flat. What, Tyrone's?
现在他把我困在他的房♥子里等着 Tyrone的什么
No. Rafi's! You're waiting in Rafi the Rabbit's flat - for what?
不 是Rafi的房♥子里 你等在兔子Rafi的房♥子里做什么
It can't be good. He said he'd be right up.
事情很不妙 他说他
'Here's the thing,
Rafi's flat is across from Brensham Hotel.'
这么办 Rafi的房♥子在Brensham旅馆的对街
He's opposite Zahir's hotel. 'He's got to be messing with me.'
正对着Zahir住的旅馆 我会去缠住他
Stay put. Wait for him to come back. We're on our way.
保持戒备 等他回来 我们这就来
If Turner wants to stop Hill talking, why wait for him to show?
如果Turner要Hill闭嘴 为什么还等他表演结束呢
The fax was unsigned. He knows there's a whistle-blower, but not that it's Hill.
那份传真是匿名的 知道有告密者 但不是Hill
He'll know it's Hill when he shows up for their meeting.
That's when Tyrone'll pull the trigger.
他出现的时候他就会知道了
到时Tyrone就可以动手了
Fax said "4,"
that's two minutes from now.
传真上写着4
是2分钟之后
Yeah, but we don't know where it's taking place. Zahir does.
是的 但我们不知道在哪里 只有Zahir知道
Split up, we need to find her.
大家分头找 务必找到她
It's all right, Umair. No-one's seen us.
没事的 Umair 没人看到我们
I just want to make sure you're safe.
我只想确定你安全
They're not in the conference room.
他们不在会议室里
No sign of them on the third floor.'
也不在三楼
They're in the Winston Churchill room.
他们在Winston churchill房♥间
Which floor? 'Second. Second floor.'
在哪层 二楼 二楼
Madame Zahir.
Zahir长官
Thank you for trusting me, Dr Hill. You're a very brave man.
谢谢你的信任 HIll医生 你真勇敢
No, I'm not brave.
不 我不勇敢
I just couldn't live with this anymore.
我只是再也不想忍♥受这一切了
What is it you have to tell me?
你有什么要和我说的
Hundreds were killed.
数百人被杀害
And I'm responsible.
我有责任
Get down!
蹲下
So, you was in the army, yeah?'
你是说 当时你在军队里是吗
I'm the patsy.
我是个懦夫
I'm the bloody patsy.
Hill?
彻彻底底的懦夫
Hill在吗
What did he tell you?
他告诉你什么了
I don't know, something about the dam. Some terrible crime.
我不知道 一些关于堤坝的事 一些重大犯罪案
How did they find out? This meeting was secret.
剧集 | 猎杀行动(2012) | 导航列表