剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
it's been decided... by the Wing Supervisor, and others... that
你的访问和通话将被禁止一段时间
your visits and phone calls will be suspended for a while.
目前为止
As of now.
为什么
Why?
我只能告诉你这些
That's all I can tell you.
禁止 什么
Suspended? What?
我的所有来访者
Everyone who visits me?
- 如同我解释的 - 通话
- As I've explained. - Phone calls?
- 对 - 为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
我已告诉你全部信息
I've told you everything I can.
为什么 该死为什么
Why? Why? Fucking why?
冷静 别这样 汤米
Calm down. Don't do that, Tommy.
冷静 汤米
Calm down, Tommy!
你好 弗朗西丝
Hello, Frances.
你想要干吗
What do you want?
这些是汤米 李 罗伊斯的其他来访者
These are some of Tommy Lee Royce's other visitors.
这个... 吉娜 弗林...
That one... Gina Flynn...
她是来自沃里克的 四十五岁会计
she's a 45-year-old accountant from Warwick.
结果跟你一样 他也和她订婚了
Turns out he's engaged to her as well as you.
还有这个... 贾丝廷 尼维斯基
And that one... Justine Niewinski
来自艾塞克斯 学生
She's from Essex. A student.
传媒与政♥治♥专业 二十三岁
Media and politics. She's 23.
他也和她订婚了
He's engaged to her as well.
还有这个... 莉娜 迪克森...
And that one... Lena Dixon...
莱斯特郡的健身教练
fitness instructor from Leicestershire.
也和他订婚
Also engaged to him.
你多保重 好吗
You take care of yourself, OK?
- 嗨 警长 - 你要去喝杯茶吗
- Hiya, Sarge. - Do you want to go get yourself a cup of tea?
你好 艾莉森
Hello, Alison.
你还好吗
How are you?
我无法想像你的感受
I can't begin to imagine how you must feel.
我只想告诉你...
But I just wanted to tell you that...
我有个女儿
I had a daughter.
去世了
That died.
才十八岁
She was 18.
我知道这不一样
And I know it's not the same,
但仅有此事 我感同身受
but it's all I've got to relate it to.
我只想说...
And I just wanted to say...
别害怕与别人倾诉
don't be short of someone to talk to.
如果你想
If you want to.
你知道我在哪里
You know where I am.
这是我的号♥码
That's my number.
约克郡警局 警长 凯瑟琳 卡伍德
你可以随时打给我
You can always ring me.
你的信件 小白脸
There's your post, sweet cheeks.
亲爱的爸爸 谢谢你送我赛车模型 我知道
你在后悔之前的事 你可以写信给我 地址是
奶奶不知道 祝你平安 爱你莱恩
丽贝卡 卡伍德 贝基
凯瑟琳与理查德的爱女 丹尼尔的姐姐
愿在天国安息
你还好吗
You OK?
那天跟艾莉森在医院谈话 很奇怪
It was odd the other day, talking to Alison in the hospital.
为什么
Why?
她告诉我她的故事
She told me her story.
你懂的...
You know...
又一个寻常的乡民故事
yet another everyday story of country folk.
她父亲
Her dad.
他强♥奸♥了她
He interfered with her.
达里尔是他的儿子 不是孙子
Daryl was his son, not his grandson.
天啊
Jesus.
她抚养这小孩 这孩子 这...
She brought up this kid, this child, this...
畸形儿
aberration.
让她又爱又恨 因为...
That she loved and hated because...
她还能做什么
what else could she do?
她怕被他发现 所以...
And she was terrified of him finding out, so...
他试图阻止他结交本地朋友
she tried to stop him bothering with the local lads.
所以他们欺负他 他们也知道
So they picked on him. And they knew anyway.
不知从何 打听到一些事
They knew something, somehow.
所以他们孤立他 鄙视他
So they became like outcasts, pariahs.
对他冷嘲热讽
Something to poke fun at.
我问 "他可曾知道"
I said, "Did he ever know?"
她说她觉得 他早就知道
And she said she thought he'd worked it out.
尽管他们从没谈论过
Although they never talked about it.
她说 "因为我不知如何开口"
She said, "Because I never had the language."
我想 "嗯
And I thought, "Yeah.
我知道"
I know."
- 我能养条狗吗 - 不
- Can I get a dog? - No.
为什么
Why?
因为你不会照顾它
Because you won't look after it.
不 我会的
No, I would.
我会带它散步 喂养它
I'll walk it and feed it and everything.
对 就第一周
Yeah, for t'first week.
我想要不就罗特韦尔犬吧
So I was thinking maybe a Rottweiler.
短毛 黑褐色德国种警犬
是吗
Oh, are you?
那德国牧羊狗
An Alsatian, then.
- 猩猩 - 完美
- An orang-utan. - Oh, perfect.
- 好吧 杜宾犬 - 好的
- OK, a Doberman. - Yeah, right.
德国短毛猎犬
- 大丹狗 - 不
- A Great Dane? - No.
丹麦种大猎犬
西伯利亚雪橇犬 圣伯纳犬
A Siberian Husky. A St Bernard!
那算同意吗
Is that a yes?
- 你为何不养个小点的 - 像是斗牛犬
- Why can't you get something smaller? - Like a pit bull?
不 像是金鱼
No, like a goldfish.
金鱼太没劲 你不能跟鱼说话
Fish are rubbish! You can't talk to fish.
我想养有个性的宠物
I need something with some more personality.
奶奶 奶奶
Granny. Granny!
是我就给他买♥♥条狗 让他闭嘴 妈
I'd get him a dog just to shut him up if I were you, Mother!
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表