剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
there are might be, but I don't know where they go.
所以我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
走回家 搭便车
Walk home? Hitch a lift?
叫... 出租车
Call a... taxi?
- 飞 - 克莱尔
- Fly?! - Clare?
这不是克莱尔吗
Well, if it isn't our Clare!
你好吗 去哪里了
How's yerself? Where you been, eh?
我几年没见你了
I've not seen you for years.
斯皮克
Spike. Ahh!
我打扰你们了吗
Eh, am I interrupting?
没有 我们在...
No, we were, um...
我不想打扰你们 我只是看到你
I'm not interrupting. Only, I just saw you
就想打个招呼 因为...
and I thought I'd say hello, cos...
我的天啊
Bloody 'ell!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你看起来眼熟
You look familiar.
是我姐姐
It's me sister.
就是这样 这就对了
Ah, that's it! That'll be it.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
斯皮克 你好吗
Spike. How do you do?
我以为认识你 以为你是...
I thought I knew you. I thought you were...
这带有个警♥察♥ 长得像你
There's this copper round 'ere, she has a look o' you.
她是个婊♥子♥ 原谅我的法语
She's a right bitch, pardon my French.
她以为她是狠角色
She thinks she's well 'ard.
- 她逮捕了亚伦- 是吗
- She did our Aaron for possession, - right?
差点打断他胳膊
Nearly broke his bloody arm.
显然不是你
Not you, obviously.
如果他能安静地离开
Yeah, well, happen if he'd gone quietly,
她也没必要给他颜色看
she wouldn't have needed to show him who's in charge.
海伦的葬礼一小时后
It was Tommy Lee Royce's mother's funeral
是汤米 李 罗伊斯母亲的葬礼
an hour after Helen's.
同一个火葬场
Same crematorium.
所以我离开 我回去那里 抱歉
That's why I left. I went back. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不该离开你的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you.
我知道你很脆弱 我不该离开的
I knew you were vulnerable and I shouldn't have gone,
但那是原因 所以...
but that's why. So...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
你应该告诉我 我能理解
You could have said. That I would've understood.
他去了吗 他们放他出监狱了吗
Was he there? Did they let him out of prison?
是的
Yeah.
打我电♥话♥ 我没生气 凯瑟琳
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel? Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
抱歉 你能帮我个忙吗 亲爱的
Sorry. Can you do me a favour, love?
你能准时送莱恩上学吗
Can you get Ryan off to school on time?
我要去上班 而克莱尔...
I've got to get off to work and Clare's...
- 她还好吗 - 天晓得
- She all right? - Oh, God knows.
不管怎样 她晚饭前不会起床
Either way, I can't see her surfacing much before dinner time.
抱歉来麻烦你 我不该...
I'm sorry to ask. I wouldn't have...
没事 别担心
Oh, it's fine, don't worry.
我上班时顺便送他
I'll drop him off on my way to work.
- 茶 - 谢谢
- Tea. - Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
我想知道你是怎么了
I wish I knew what was going on with you.
你会监督他吃早饭吧
Will you make sure he gets some breakfast inside him?
当然
Course.
最后同样重要的是...
Last but not least, there was a...
据报今天凌晨 里彭登一家商店
house fire in a flat above a shop in Ripponden
楼上的公♥寓♥失火
reported just after midnight this morning.
显然 那间公♥寓♥已被烧毁
The flat was burnt out, apparently.
消防员告知我们 种种迹象显示
The fire officer is telling us there are several indicators
为蓄意纵火 明白吗
pointing towards arson, OK?
公♥寓♥里无人 所以我们在找房♥客
There was no one in the flat, so we're looking for the tenant,
她叫维姬 维多利亚...
who is a Vicky Victoria...
维姬 弗菜明
Vicky Fleming.
五十岁
50 years old.
她在奥斯瓦德百货商场的
She works on the make-up counter
化妆品柜台工作
at Oswald Department Store,
据商场老板透露
according to the landlord who owns the shop.
沙夫 你去看下她今早是否上班
So, Shaf, can you go and see if she's in work this morning
以及她是否知道此事
and what she knows about what's happened?
安 你能和他一起去吗 好 就这样 伙计们
Ann, will you go with him? Right. That's all, folks.
小心点
Mind how you go.
- 早上好 长官 - 早上好 老大
- Morning, sir. - Morning, boss.
总警司要来见你
Chief Super's coming in to see you.
下午一点半 在我办公室
1:30 this aft. It'll be in my office.
蠢货
Pillock.
你还好吗
You all right?
你考虑过退休吗
Have you thought about retirement?
没有 长官
No, sir.
因伤退役
Medical retirement.
为什么 我有什么问题吗
Why? What's wrong with me?
十八个月前 你差点牺牲
18 months ago, you nearly died.
我手腕低于零度时会疼
My wrist aches when the temperature drops below zero,
除此之外...
but other than that...
凯瑟琳 那样的事情
A thing like that takes its toll
对精神和身体都造成伤害
mentally as well as physically, Catherine.
上次我们也谈到因伤退役
We did go some way down the medical retirement route last time.
那时我不想退休
Yeah, and it weren't what I wanted then,
现在也不想
and it isn't what I want now.
长官
Sir.
在我看来 你有问题尚未解决
It would appear to me that you have unresolved issues,
所以才出席昨天的葬礼...
which is why you turned up at that funeral yesterday...
那场你我都明白 你有无数理由
a funeral which you and me both know, for 1,001 reasons,
不该出席的葬礼
you shouldn't have been anywhere near.
十八个月前你出院时
You were offered counselling
为你提供了心理咨♥询♥
when you left hospital 18 months ago.
- 是的 - 你去了吗
- Yeah. - Did you go?
你完成整个疗程吗
Did you complete the course of treatment?
好吧 我给你两个选择 凯瑟琳
OK. I'm giving you options, Catherine. Two options.
我要你去见警队心理医生
I'd like you to see the force psychologist.
我要你完成
I'd like you to complete
他向你建议的一切治疗
whatever course of treatment he suggests to you.
或者第二个选择
Or the alternative,
我觉得你是应该考虑下...
and I do think it's something you should consider...
说真的 你的职业生涯漫长且杰出
Seriously, you've had a long and distinguished career,
你是位备受尊敬 且受过重伤的警♥察♥
you're a highly respected officer who's suffered a major trauma.
让我和人力资源部讨论安排此事
Why don't I have a case conference with HR to take things forward
- 以因伤退役为由 - 你不必这么做
- down the medical retirement route? - You're not doing that to me.
这不是耻辱 你会...
There is no stigma attached. You'd...
你会享受全额退休金...
You'd retire on a full pension...
我会错过未来三年的薪水
Yeah, and I'd miss the next three years' salary.
- 你要考虑下吗 - 不
- Well, do you want to think about it? - No.
好吧 所以你选第一个
Fine. So you'll take the first option.
你去见警队心理医生 维持现职
You'll see the force psychologist, you'll remain operational,
但这次 你要完成
but, this time, you will complete
他向你建议的一切治疗
whatever course of treatment he suggests to you.
克莱尔前两周滴酒不沾吗
And has Clare managed to stay dry during the last two weeks?
现在说为时尚早 但...
It's early days. But, er...
这次失足 对她影响颇深
yeah. It was a lapse, it shook her more than anyone.
她参加之后所有嗜者互诫协会
She's been at every AA meeting going since.
他们做很多事 像摇摆舞课...
They do all sorts, they have a jive class...
她和她新男友一起去
She goes with this new boyfriend.
丹尼尔怎么样
What about Daniel?
天晓得
God knows.
莱恩呢
And Ryan?
他有几周表现不错 但是...
Well, he can be fine for weeks. But...
你从不知道什么时候
you never know when the phone's going to go,
贝雷斯福德女士会打电♥话♥来
and it'll be Mrs Beresford.
"你得来把他接走" 所以...
"You're going to have to come in and fetch him." So...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表