剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
It's fine.
太荒谬了 难以接受
Oh, it's ridiculous. It's impossible.
你得查出是谁放在那里的
You need to find out who put it there.
我会 我会的
I will, I'm going to.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
别提了
Don't get me started.
抱歉如果我昨晚胡言乱语
I'm sorry if I was talking shite last night.
不 你没有 你很开心
No, you weren't. You were happy.
我从药房♥帮你买♥♥了这个
Oh, I got you this. From the chemist.
是什么
What is it?
紧急避孕药
Morning after pill.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我不知道你是否需要
I mean, I don't know that you need it,
不知道你做了什么 我就想...
I don't know what you did, but I just thought...
谢了
Thanks.
你懂的
You know.
- 以防万一 - 我该付你多少
- Just in case. - How much do I owe you?
不用了 没多少 当礼物吧 不过我得提醒你
It's fine, it's nothing, it's a present. Except you do know, just for future reference,
如果被别人看见 就至少是违反公共秩序
if anyone'd seen you, it would've been a Public Order of fence at the very least,
你会丢掉工作
and you'd have lost your job.
该死 能帮我接下吗
Shit, can you answer that?
是克莱尔
Clare
你好 这是凯瑟琳的手♥机♥ 她在开车送我回家
Hello, Catherine's phone? She's driving, she's just dropping me home.
好的 再见
Yeah, all right, bye.
她问 你送完我后能去下农圃吗
She says, can you pop up to the allotment after you've dropped me off?
乐意之至
Deep joy
怎么了
So what's up?
我等了尼尔一上午
Well, I've been expecting Neil all morning
但他没来
but he's not shown up.
我路过他家时敲了门 没人开门
I knocked on his door on my way down, no answer,
我给他打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 没回复
I've phoned him, I've texted him, nothing.
这很奇怪 因为我们商量好
And it's odd cos we were reckoning to spend
今天一起待在农圃的
the day on the allotment together.
他大概忘了
He'll have forgotten.
这不像他
It's not like him.
- 我不知道 - 你为什么不喜欢他
- I wouldn't know. - Why don't you like him?
现在才中午
It's only lunchtime.
他真的是个好人
He's a really nice man.
所以要做什么
So what wants doing?
我要搬运这些厚木板
I've got all these planks to shift.
街尾的杰里说他要这些
Jerry at far end said he'd have 'em.
街尾的杰里不能自己来拿吗
Well, can't Jerry at far end come and fetch 'em?
他进医院了
He's in hospital.
他们起诉了那傢伙
Hey. They've charged that fella.
肖恩 巴姆福思 今早 广播里说的
Sean Balmforth. This morning. It's been on t'radio.
他们控告他谋杀
They've charged him wi' them murders.
是啊
I know.
你还好吗
You all right?
我给赖安买♥♥了赛车模型 但他不要
I bought our Ryan that Scalextric and he reckoned he didn't want it.
"我要我爸送我的那个"
"I wanted that one me dad sent me."
我说得脸色都发青了 "他不是你♥爸♥爸"
I've said it till I'm blue in the face, "He's not your dad."
他却说 "他就是"
And he goes, "Yeah, but he is."
这事没完了 是吗
It'll never go away, will it?
等我找到 把东西放在门阶上的
When I find out which sad,
那心理扭曲的混♥蛋♥...
twisted sod left that on our doorstep...
我会让他生不如死
I'll make 'em wish they'd never been born.
我们在教堂做什么 为何
能力和威仪 是他的衣服
- 周末愉快吗 - 你呢
- Nice weekend? - Yourself?
格雷夫森德有来消息吗
Have you heard owt from Gravesend?
有 周五晚上 他们寄来一张名单
Yes! I did. Late on Friday night, they sent a list.
探监者 电♥话♥记录 收信人 我不能给你看
Visitors, phone calls, people he writes to. I can't let you see it.
你在搞笑
You being funny?
不 我不能让你违反法律
No. I can't have you taking the law into your own hands.
什么 周五晚上 你没告诉我
What, Friday night and you didn't let me know?
我已将名单交给情报局
I've forwarded the list to an analyst in the DIU.
他们会彻查名单上每个人
He'll gather intel on all of 'em,
一旦有重大进展 我会通知你
and as soon as we know anything significant, I'll get back to you.
你知道这是正规程序 凯瑟琳 别拉长个脸
You know that's the right way forward, Catherine, don't start pulling faces.
上周这女的在赫布登玩具店 买♥♥了赛车模型
Woman in the toy shop in Hebden last week buying a Scalextric.
一模一样的型号♥
Exactly the same model.
我问了周六上班的店员 他给我看监控录像
I went in and asked the fella behind the counter on Saturday and he showed me his CCTV.
看起来像是男的
Looks like a lad.
是个女的 店员说
Yeah, well, it's a woman, the fella said.
就算如此 这不能证明
Either way, it doesn't mean
- 是她放礼物在你门阶的 - 对 我知道
- it's whoever it was left it on your doorstep. - No, I know that,
但那名单上有人住这附近吗
but was there anyone on the list from round here?
没有
No.
没有吗
Not?
没 没这附近的人
No. Not from round here.
你去给小队做简报吗
Are you briefing t'troops?
是的 你在说 "干得好 凯瑟琳"吗
Yes, I am. Are you saying, "Well done, Catherine"?
这次是为什么
What for this time?
肖恩 巴姆福思 已被控告 是我逮捕他的
Sean Balmforth. Charged. That was me got him arrested.
对 但是...
Oh! Yes, but...
在证实前 他们会低调行事
They're playing it down till it's confirmed,
但在拉斯特里克发现另一具尸体
but there's another body turned up in Rastrick.
何时
When?
今天凌晨
Early hours this morning.
根据她的死亡时间...
And depending on when she died...
可能意味着他们指控错人了
it could mean they've charged the wrong fella.
- 抱歉 - 早上好
- Sorry! - Mornin'.
恭喜 他已被指控 你应该听说了
Oh, congratulations! He's been charged,
你通知我们抓的那傢伙
you'll have heard. That fella you tipped us off about.
你没听说吗 显然又发现一具尸体
Oh, have you not heard? Apparently another body's turned up.
你不知道吗
Did you not know?
我刚被告知
It's what I've just been told.
早上好 幸运儿们...
Good morning, you lucky people...
扯淡
Bollocks!
真的吗
Really?
该死
Shit!
她认为死亡时间不超过四十八小时
She thinks she's not been dead more than 48 hours.
她会在尸检时精确时间
She'll be more specific at the postmortem,
但看样子 她是在我们拘捕肖恩后死的
but it's looking like she died after we had Sean in custody.
会不会是模仿者
Could it be a copycat?
同样 尸检后我们会知道更多 但...
Well, again, we'll know more after the PM, but...
所以 我们得召集审查小组
So, we'll be getting the review team in.
还要在调查中恢复公信力
And to restore public confidence in the investigation,
照道理我要被你父亲狠骂一顿 毫无疑问
I'll be getting my arse kicked down the stairs in the traditional manner, no doubt, by your dad.
我只能道歉
I can only apologise.
她是谁
Who is she?
白人 二十至三十岁 牙齿残缺 衣服破旧
White. Between 20 and 30. Poor teeth, poor clothes.
星期六 我会以不同方式处理的
You know, the only thing
唯一事情是...
I'd have done differently from you on Saturday...
抱歉 你想听吗
I'm sorry, do you want to hear this?
你不会指控他杀害维姬 弗菜明
You wouldn't have charged him with Vicky Fleming.
欢迎来到松鼠教室
"我确信那只狗在不断长大" 爸爸说
"I'm sure that dog's getting bigger by the minute," said Dad.
"本和艾伯特笑了
"Ben and Albert laughed.
要是爸爸知道就好"
If only Dad knew."
你做得很好 本和艾伯特
You're doing so well. Ben and Albert!
他们让我想起你和切斯科
They remind me of you and Cesco.
为什么
How?
就是 你们是最好的朋友
Just, you're best friends.
你和切斯科外宿过吗
Do you and Cesco do sleepovers?
我以前很爱在外留宿
I used to love sleepovers!
那是和好友做的最棒的事情
That's the best thing about a best friend.
- 有时候我们会 - 你们有过计划吗
- Sometimes we do. - Yeah? Have you got one planned?
没有
No.
为什么
Why?
家里情况如何
How're things at home?
如果你想跟我谈
You know, if you ever want to talk to me,
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表