剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你干这行 十有八♥九♥
99.9% of your time,
会和那种人打交道
that's the sort of people you'll be dealing with.
他们的房♥子脏得无立足之地
People who live in houses where you have to wipe your feet
- 你最好尽早适应 - 对了
- when you leave. You better get used to it. - Oh, God.
你知道我那自命不凡的
You know what this detective I got paired off with said?
警♥察♥搭档说了什么吗
The one that had his mind on higher things?
显然 杀害林恩 杜赫斯特
Apparently, Lynn Dewhurst,
的凶手 不仅勒死了她
he hadn't just strangled her, whoever did it.
他还用破酒瓶强♥奸♥了她
He'd raped her with a bottle, a broken bottle, like.
残害她的
Mutilated her.
私处
Internally.
你凭什么判定凶手是男性
Why do you assume it's a man?
这案子没你想得那样罕见
It's not as uncommon as you might imagine.
酒瓶不会留下DNA 而且...
It don't leave any DNA, a bottle, and you know...
强♥奸♥与性无关 与权力相关
Rape isn't about sex, it's about power.
客观来讲 凶手通常为男性
And it usually is a man, to be fair,
以防我影响了你的判断力
in case I just put the wrong idea in your head.
世上不乏残忍♥的混♥蛋♥ 你应该心知肚明
There's some sick little bastards out there. But you know that.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
欧文在哈德斯菲尔德学院读预科
Owen's at sixth form, he's over at Huddersfield College.
他的成绩优异
He's doing reasonably well,
至少他看上去在享受大学生活
he certainly seems engaged with it all, anyway.
萨曼莎在备战中考
Samantha's in the middle of her GCSEs.
私底下说 我觉得她对男孩更感兴趣
I think she's more interested in lads, between you and me,
但是 我们仍满怀希望
but, you know, we live in hope.
你多久见他们一次
How often do you see 'em?
严格来说 每周一次
Every other weekend, technically.
我猜他们也到叛逆期了吧
I suppose they get to that age and they want to suit themselves,
不是吗 我就有过
don't they? I know I did.
你确实是叛逆少女
Yeah, you were a rebel.
算是吧
Er, well, sort of.
我尝试过 当时情况很复杂
I tried to be. It were tricky.
我和凯瑟琳
Me and our Catherine.
我不知道你是否了解 我们自幼丧父
I don't know if you knew this, but us Dad died when we were tiny,
随后母亲也去世了 当时我十三岁
and then us Mum died when I were 13,
凯瑟琳十五岁 所以
Catherine were 15, so...
凯瑟琳一直都是
It's always been Catherine
我避风的港湾
I've turned to if I've needed anything,
她一直照顾着我
she's always looked out for me.
我们的人生波折起伏 但她坚如磐石
We have our ups and our downs, but she's a rock.
如果再让我发现
If I have to tell you one more time
你在街道上拆自行车
about taking that bike to bits on the pavement, I'll do things
我会拿着火花塞打到你哭
with those spark plugs that'd bring tears to your eyes.
听明白我说的话了吗 很好
Is there anything I said you're struggling with?! Good.
她来了
Hey up!
凯瑟琳 - 蠢货...
Catherine. - Idiot...
你记得尼尔 阿克罗伊德吗
Do you remember Neil Ackroyd?
- 我们曾经是同学 - 嗨
- We were at school together. - Hiya.
- 嗨 - 邻居又把自行车
- Hi. - Got that bike in bits
拆得满街道都是
again all over t'pavement, next door but one.
我们在赫布登偶然遇到
We bumped into each other in Hebden,
自五年级以来 我们就没见过面
we've not seen each other since fifth form.
很好啊
Oh, very good.
你看 我跟他说了
You see? I've told him
别对着温妮家的墙踢球
about not kicking it against Winnie's wall.
莱恩
Ryan!
我不是跟你说了
What have I said about
别对着温妮家的墙踢球吗
not kicking your ball against Winnie's wall?
- 我该走了 - 好吧
- I'd best get off. - Yeah.
- 很高兴见到你 - 嗯
- Well, it's been lovely to see you. - Yeah.
别忘了把我的名字
If you can remember to put
添加到配给单上
my name down on that list for an allotment,
- 我感激不尽 - 我一定会的
- I'd love that. - Oh, I will, definitely, yeah.
我会买♥♥好这周日"天堂电影院"的票
I'll get us tickets for Cinema Paradiso, it's this Sunday,
1988年意大利剧情类电影
- 影院就在附近 - 好极了
- just around t'corner. - Yeah, that'd be great.
凯瑟琳
Catherine,
- 尼尔要走了 - 再见
- Neil's going. - Bye.
再见 好吧 再见
Bye! Right, bye.
怎么了 凯瑟琳
What's up? Catherine?
- 没什么 我只是... - 什么
- I'm all right. I'm just... - What?
我该怎么办
What do I have to do?
我曾被女王授予勇敢警♥察♥勋章
I've got the Queen's police medal for bravery,
我去过白金汉宫 和女王握过手
I've been to Buckingham Palace and I've shook the woman's hand.
而现在他们指控我
And now they're accusing me
勒死并用酒瓶强♥奸♥了
of strangling and bottling
- 林恩 杜赫斯特 - 是谁
- Lynn Dewhurst. - Who are?
酒瓶
Bottling?!
国防情报局的
This DI
朱迪 沙克尔顿
Jodie Shackleton.
她十五岁左右
She's about 15.
她是大卫
She's David
沙克尔顿的女儿
Shackleton's daughter.
- 谁 - 康副局长
- Who? - Chief Con.
你猜她是如何在局里平步青云的
Guess how she shinned her way up the greasy pole.
等等 这和林恩 杜赫斯特
Hang on, what's that got to do
有什么关系
with Lynn Dewhurst?
我发现的就是她的尸体
It was her. That body I found.
他们不是在指控我 而是想将我革职
And they're not accusing me, they're trying to eliminate me,
你一眼就能看穿
but you can see her thinking
- 她那种小人的想法 - 为何 为何是你
- things with her little brain. - Why? Why you?
我发现了尸体
I found the body,
我在她答录机上
I left threatening messages
留了威胁性的留言 我有作案动机
on her answering machine, I had a motive.
但不是你干的 是吧 是吧
But you didn't, did you? Did you?
连你也怀疑我吗 克莱尔
Are you seriously asking me that, Clare?!
- 抱歉 没有 我只是... 没有
- Sorry, no. I were... No.
- 她只是在做本职工作 - 但太扯淡了
- She's just doing her job. - Yeah, but bloody hell.
不 这是惯例 是标准流程
No, it's routine, it's procedure.
- 婊♥子♥ - 只是被指控了 很不舒服
- Bitch. - It's just not much fun being on the wrong end of it.
林恩 杜赫斯特
Lynn Dewhurst.
我曾经吻过他
I once snogged him.
- 什么 - 尼尔 在学校的舞会之后
- Sorry? - Neil. After a disco at school.
在塞尔比大桥的公交站 我一直暗恋他
Down at t'bus stop in Selby Bridge. I always liked him.
我们今晚订外卖♥♥吧
Shall we get a takeaway tonight?
- 我以为会迟到 - 没有
- I thought I was going to be late. - No.
这是...
Is that...?
- 如果你想喝的话 - 好的
- Only if you want it. - Yeah.
我很抱歉... 我不想你觉得...
I'm sorry for... I don't want you to think that...
刚开始的时候 我所说的
You know, when it started, I did mean
一切都是真心的 我只是...
all those things. I just...
你也一定感同生受 事情只是没有...
Well, you must feel the same. It wasn't, it just hasn't...
如承诺般兑现
Lived up to its early promise.
如我期望的那样发展
Become what I thought it would.
对 你这样说也行
Well, yeah, if you like.
这不是我的感受 约翰
Well, that's not how I feel, John.
事先声明 我... 我很失望
For the record, I'm... Well, I'm disappointed.
你曾迫不及待地想要离开她
You couldn't wait to get away from her.
我以为你厌倦她了
I thought you were sick of her.
现在我唯一能聊以慰藉的借口是
And all I've got to comfort myself with now is the idea that
和我在一起的两年 让你意识到
two years with me and all it's done is make you realise
- 她并没有那么糟 - 不只是...
- she's just not that bad. - It's not just...
事情很复杂
You know, it's complicated.
因为孩子 三个孩子
With the kids, you know, three kids.
事情没有变得轻松 而是越来越...
It doesn't get any easier. Just gets more and more...
我们有过一些美好的时光
We've had some good times.
不是吗
Haven't we?
你怎么知道我不会来为难你
How do you know I'm not going to make life difficult for you?
- 你会吗 - 我为什么不会
- Are you? - Why shouldn't I?
- 你把东西带来了吗 - 嗯
- Did you bring those things? - Mmm.
谢谢你
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表