剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你可能不信他强♥奸♥了我女儿
You might not want to believe that he raped my daughter,
但你知道... 你知道
but you do know... you DO know
他强♥奸♥了安 加拉格尔
That he raped Ann Gallagher,
他还谋杀了柯尔斯顿 麦卡斯基尔
and that he murdered Kirsten McAskill
以最残忍♥的方式...
in the most HIDEOUS manner...
还有路易斯 惠普佩伊
and Lewis Whippey,
还有布雷特 麦肯德里克
and Brett McKendrick.
而且他试图谋害我
And he tried to murder me.
是路易斯 惠普佩伊
Lewis Whippey was the one
强♥奸♥了安 加拉格尔
who raped Ann Gallagher.
是他谋杀了克里斯汀 麦卡斯基尔 不是汤米
And he was the one who murdered Kirsten McAskill. Not Tommy.
那不是法庭依照
That's not what the court
确凿证据做出的判决
decided on very solid forensic evidence.
汤米的确杀了路易斯 惠普佩伊
Tommy did kill Lewis Whippey
和布雷特 麦 肯德里克
and Brett McKendrick
但只是出于自卫
but only in self-defence.
他袭击你也只是出于自卫
He attacked YOU only in self-defence.
好吧 明显这是他的说辞
OK. So obviously that's his version,
显然你也选择相信这些
and clearly that's what you're choosing to believe right now.
这让我担忧 弗朗西丝 因为这使你...
Which worries me, Frances, because it makes you...
这个一生遵纪守法
a woman who all your life
理性 善良 健全的女性
appears to have been law-abiding, logical, kind, normal...
使你变得有些... 精神失常
it makes you seem a little bit... unhinged.
且误入歧途
And certainly misguided
如果你准备相信那些话
if that's what you're prepared to believe.
你想知道我想信什么吗
Do you want to know what I believe?
我相信人性本善
I believe that no-one is born evil.
他可能犯过错 我知道他犯过错 是的
He may have done things, I know he's done things, and, yes,
他必然会歪曲事实袒护自己
he will inevitably have put his own slant on it all
让事情看起来 没有原本那么糟
and made it seem not as bad as it might really have been.
但人非圣贤 孰能无过 但他不邪恶
But we all do that, we're all human. But he isn't evil.
他是童年的受害者 糟糕的童年
He's a product of his childhood, and he had an awful childhood.
但他的内心并不邪恶
But he isn't intrinsically evil.
我们谴责罪恶 而非罪人
We condemn the sin, not the sinner.
出于关怀和善意
With help and kindness,
我相信他会变成
I believe he will become
他原本的样子
the person he was always capable of being.
友好 善良 温柔 善解人意
Good and kind and gentle and thoughtful.
这是我拜访他时
That's what I see
我从他眼中所看到的
when I visit him. When I look into his eyes.
我没有看见邪念 一点也没有
I see no evil. Not a trace of it.
如果他们能亲近一点
Surely it would benefit him
那一定会对他和赖安都有好处
and Ryan if they could have a good relationship.
弗朗西丝 你的年纪足够当他妈妈了
Frances, you're old enough to be his mother.
事实上 你比他妈妈去世时还大
I think you are actually older than his mother was when she died.
这没有... 敲响警钟吗
Does that not... ring alarm bells?
- 这不让你担心吗 - 为什么会
- Does it not worry you? - Why should it?
他在利用你 利用你接近赖安
He's using you. He's used you to get close to Ryan.
他在教唆你 你被欺骗了
He's groomed you. You've been groomed.
你被选择 被选中
You've been picked, you've been chosen,
因为你对他有利用价值
for what he can get out of you.
如果你允许 他会很疼爱赖安
He could be very fond of Ryan if you'd let him.
不 不 弗朗西丝 你无法
Oh, no, no, Frances. You can't
想象那有多不现实
begin to imagine on how many levels that will never happen.
为何你这么生气 这么消极
Why are you so angry? So negative?
不 我没有 是你被这危险的男人骗了
No, I'm not. It's you who's deluded about this dangerous man
因为他长相好
because he's pretty.
你在嫉妒
Oh... You're jealous.
不 不 我是震惊 失望
No. No, no, I'm shocked, I'm disappointed
一位如此聪明能干的女子
that a woman of your obvious intelligence and ability
允许自己被愚弄 被这...
can allow herself to be fooled by this...
这... 这...
this... this...
告诉我
You know, tell me this.
如果他长得像 伊恩·布雷迪
If he looked like, I don't know, Ian Brady,
或皮特·撒特克里夫
or Peter Sutcliffe
两者皆为连环杀人案凶手
或者吉米·萨维尔
or Jimmy Savile.
BBC音乐主持人 利用职权性侵少女
或其他可悲 可恶的混♥蛋♥
Or some other sad, twisted fuck.
你会相信他说的话吗
Would you believe a single word he said?
但他们长得不像
But he doesn't look like them.
他们的内心一模一样
On the inside he looks exactly like them.
总有一天 可能不是今天或明天 但迟早
And one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon
你会看清♥真♥♥相♥ 事实总是如此
the scales will fall away from your eyes, because they always do.
你会意识到他如何愚弄你
And you'll realise how foolish he's made you look.
对你造成多大伤害
And how much damage he's inflicted on you.
你亲切 和善 健全
A nice, kind, normal person
这种事不该发生在你身上
who this really shouldn't have happened to.
"今天下午四点十七分
"At 17 minutes past four this afternoon,
死者的尸体被运出农舍
the remains of the dead man were removed from the farmhouse.
与其同居的女子 仍在警♥察♥监管下
A woman who also lives at the address remains under police
在哈利法克斯一家医院救治
protection at a hospital in Halifax.
此刻我还无法透露更多
I'm not in a position at this moment to tell you any more
有关今天上午 发现于
about the body that was found
法尔 桑德兰农场 尸体的信息
at Far Sunderland Farm this morning.
警司 安迪 谢泼德 约克郡警方
然而 目前我能透露的是 我们不再
However, I can tell you that at this time, we are not
寻找任何与安娜 瓦沙赖斯库
looking for any suspects in relation to the deaths
奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇 林恩 杜赫斯特
of Ana Vasalescu, Aurelija Petrovic,
或伊莉斯 梅 休斯的死亡有关的嫌犯
Lynn Dewhurst or Elise May Hughes.
然而 我们仍呼吁公众
We are, however, still appealing to the public for
提供任何与维多利亚 弗菜明死亡有关的信息
any information regarding the death of Victoria Fleming.
我们恳请大家回想下 周四
We're asking people to think back to the evening and the night
九月十二日的傍晚和深夜
of Thursday the 12th of September.
任何居住或暂住里彭登的人
Anyone who lives in Ripponden, or visits Ripponden
查看下日志 回想下
to check their diaries, and think
看到或听到的任何可疑事件
of anything suspicious they might have seen or heard.
如果当晚有人在里彭登外出
If anyone was out in Ripponden that evening,
尤其是在九月十二日周四
particularly anyone out into the small hours
凌晨外出的人
on Thursday 12th September,
我们热切盼望与其交谈"
we would be very keen to talk to them."
乐购
我做了什么
What've I done?
我做了什么
What've I done?
我做了什么 什么也没做
Eh, what've I done? Nothing!
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么是我 混♥蛋♥
Why me, you bastard?!
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
You bastard! You bastard!
该死的... 混♥蛋♥
You fucking... BASTARD!
混♥蛋♥ 我做了什么 到底做错了什么 没有
You bastard! What've I done? What have I done? Nothing!
都去死的
Fuck all!
没有 为什么 为什么 这些混♥蛋♥
Nothing, why, why?! You bastard!
我到底做错了什么
What've I done?!
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
只是...
Yeah. Just...
尼尔有事要告诉你
Neil wanted to tell you something.
我认识维姬 弗菜明
I knew Vicky Fleming.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
我正打算去找你们的人
I was just nipping through to talk to one of your lot, actually.
我得到一些信息
I've got some information
可能与维姬 弗菜明有关
that might be relevant about Vicky Fleming.
我不确定是否有用 但挺有意思
I don't know if it helps but it's interesting.
- 你能转达给谢泼德先生吗 - 当然
- If you can pass it on to Mr Shepherd. - Sure.
是我妹妹的朋友
It's a friend of me sister's,
这个... 家伙...
this... um... bloke...
你还好吗 看着像是感冒了
Are you all right? You look like you've got flu.
我也觉得感冒了 继续说
Yeah. I think I'm starting with it. Go on.
他叫尼尔 阿克罗伊德 住在赫布登布里奇
He's called Neil Ackroyd, he lives down Hebden Bridge.
他愿意过来接受讯问 尽管...
He's happy to come in and be interviewed, although...
事情有点敏感
Well, it's sensitive.
他认识维姬 弗菜明 四五年前的事了
He knew Vicky Fleming. This is about four or five years ago.
他和她有婚外情 他当时已婚
He was having a fling with her. He was married.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表