剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
When?
- 随时 - 好的
- Any time.- OK.
- 真的吗 - 今晚不行
- Really? - Not tonight.
- 不 - 但... 也许...
- No. - But... Maybe...
随时都行
Yeah, whenever.
这周... 晚些时
Later in the... Yeah... week.
你要去哪个刺♥激♥的地方吗
Where are you off? Anywhere exciting?
尸检
Postmortem.
什么 被害人的尸检
What, the victim's postmortem?
窒息而死
Asphyxiation.
舌骨可能断裂
Hyoid bone possibly broken.
等我切开后给你看
I'll show you when I open her up.
- 你弄疼我了 - 你不该那么做
- You're hurting me! - You shouldn't have done it!
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
指甲
Nails.
指甲 抱歉
Nails. Sorry, yeah.
这是阴♥部♥擦伤和撕裂伤
So, we're looking at vaginal bruising and lacerations.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
只是很久没做这个了
It's just I haven't done one of these for a while
安琪拉利琪
所以 你得去几次
So, how many times do you have to go?
六次 包括今天
Six. Including today.
他评估我...
He assesses me...
然后给些建议
then he makes recommendations.
给谁 什么样的建议
Who to? What sort of recommendations?
也许他们想解雇我
Maybe they're going to have me put down.
你有过吗
Have you ever been?
你有过类似的经历吗
Uh-uh. Have you ever done owt like that?
他保留间隙
He leaves gaps.
我们坐着沉默不语
We sit there in silence.
他觉得人本能地厌恶平静
I think he relies on the idea that nature abhors a vacuum,
源自亚里士多德"自然憎恶真空"
如果静默的时间够长
so if we sit there long enough,
我会忍♥不住说一些...
I'll feel obliged to fill it with...
心里话 我照做了
shite. So I do.
然而是吗 心里话
Is it, though? Shite?
一部分是
Some of it.
如果我真想杀他 我早就下手了
Look, if I'd really wanted to kill him, I could've done.
我把他压在地板上 他无力反抗
I had him on the floor, he was helpless,
我本可以踢死他
I could've kicked the stuffing out of him.
但我没有 实际上 我朝他喷泡沫
But I didn't. What I actually did was douse him in foam
让他无法点火自焚
so he couldn't set fire to himself.
- 你后悔了吗 - 没有
- Do you regret that? - No.
我当然后悔 唯一原因
Course I regret it! The only reason
我没踢死他 是他自寻短见
I didn't kick the shit out of him was because he wanted me to.
"杀了我 杀了我"
"Kill me, kill me!"
"滚吧 人♥渣♥ 我不会如你所愿"
"Piss off, you little turd, I'm not doing owt you want."
我没提及 朝他喷泡沫后
I neglected to mention that, after I'd doused him in foam,
我确实准备把他狠踢一顿
I did indeed endeavour to kick the living daylights out of him.
但不幸的是 不知道哪个女警 来干涉我
But sadly that, whoever she was, policewoman went and waded in
- 把我拉开 - 婊♥子♥
- and pulled me off him. - Bitch.
无论如何 我很庆幸你没杀他
Well, I'm glad you didn't kill him, for what it's worth,
否则你会有更大♥麻♥烦
cos then you'd have been in even more bloody trouble.
但困扰我的是 我不觉得我会有麻烦
Yeah, but that's what bothers me. I don't think I would have.
我觉得我能逃避处罚
I think I could have probably got away with it,
以某种方法
one way and another.
你不在场 他已经半死不活了
You weren't there. He was nearly dead anyway.
- 已经奄奄一息了 - 你不是那种人
- He was in a bloody bad way. - You're better than that.
不 我是
No, I'm not.
吃完了吗 女士们
Have you done, ladies?
我吃完了
Yeah, I have.
迈克尔 杰克逊何时上台
What time's Michael Jackson coming on, then?
美国流行乐天王
随时就来 抱歉 你们一直在等他吗
Oh, any time now. Sorry, have you been waiting for him?
事实上 他需要半小时准备
Thing is, it takes him half an hour to get ready,
用于化妆和给自己打气
with his make-up and his psyching himself up.
他演得好吗
Is he any good?
他... 你懂的
He's... You know.
两周前我们请了罗比 威廉斯
But we had Robbie Williams here two weeks ago
英国天王歌♥手
他... 还行吧
and he were... all right.
下下周我们又请回埃尔维斯
Oh, and then we've got Elvis back again week after next.
美国摇滚歌♥手 绰号♥猫王
你上次见到埃尔维斯了吗
Did you see Elvis last time?
我们真请他来过... 六个月前
Cos we did have him here... Oh, six months back?
而且他...也还不错
And he's... not bad, either.
你知道为什么我看到他时生气吗
D'you know what really pissed me off when I saw him
是他看起来很精神吗
Was how well he looked?
显然他在狱中有照顾自己
He's obviously been looking after himself inside.
自恋的混♥蛋♥
Narcissistic twat.
我可能一直盼着他遭殃
I think maybe I was hoping he'd gone down the Swanee
盼他被人狠揍殴打
and that he was getting
- 被鸡♥奸♥折磨 - 或许是呢
- beaten up and buggered around. - Maybe he is.
你又不知道
You don't know.
他会把他们都控制住
He'll have 'em all wrapped round his little finger.
- 为什么 - 围在
- Why would he? - Running
小圈子里 弄湿他们
round in little circles, wetting themselves.
- 为什么 - 只是...
- Why would he? - Oh, just...
我打赌他会收到信
I bet he gets letters.
我打赌有一群 受骗的疯婊♥子♥爱着他
I bet there's a string of deluded mad bitches in love with him
想把他介绍给上帝
who want to introduce him to Jesus.
不管怎样
Yeah, well, either way,
格雷夫森德监狱里都是恶人
there's nowt cushy about Gravesend Prison.
你做得很好 凯瑟琳
You did a great job, Catherine.
死对他是仁慈
Death would've been too kind.
你做地很完美
What you did to him was perfect.
你为自己辩解了吗
Hey, have you alibied yourself yet?
别提这个
Don't you start.
辩解了吗 不 辩解了吗
Well, have you? No, have you?
没有
No.
为什么不 为什么不
Why not? Why not?!
我不能 我检查了一切
I can't! I've checked everything
我的日程表 笔记本 日记本 执勤表
my calendar, my smart book, my day book, the roster.
我无所谓 我不在乎 我知道自己没杀人
I mean, I don't care, I don't give a toss. I know I didn't do it.
你让其他人核查他们的行程了吗
Have you asked everybody else to check all their doings?
- 那有什么用 - 可能有人会想起来
- What good will that do? - Well, it might jog someone's memory.
你把日期给我 我四处打听下
You give me the dates and I'll ask around.
好吧
Right.
那给我啊
Go on, then.
- 我发短♥信♥给你 - 何时
- I'll text 'em to you. - When?
明天
Tomorrow.
你会忘记的
You'll forget.
你可以提醒我
You can remind me.
- 你到家就发 - 什么 现在
- Do it when you get in. - What, now?
他来了 我的白马王子 比利
Ooh, here he comes! My knight in shining armour. Billy!
他没看到我 大傻瓜又丢眼镜了
Has he seen me? Big nelly's lost his glasses again.
他一个尾灯坏了
He's got a tail-light out.
我会告诉他
Oh, yeah, I'll tell him.
过来
Come here.
晚安 亲爱的
Night-night, sweetheart.
- 到家就给我发短♥信♥ - 晚安
- Text me as soon as you get in. - Night.
你为何如此担心 我为自己辩解的事
Why are you so bothered about me alibi-ing myself?
因为我关心你啊
Cos I care about you.
迈克 泰勒为难你了吗
Has Mike Taylor been on at you?
- 没有 - 他有吗
- No. - Has he?
- 没有 - 他有吗
- No! - Has he?
我知道他在收集关于我的意见
Cos I know he's been canvassing opinion about me
然后转达给普拉文
and passing it on to Praveen
因为心理医生说的
cos of things this therapist said
我同事如何看我
about what my colleagues think of me.
像是所有人对你十分尊敬吗
Like the high esteem everybody holds you in?
你最好不要告诉他
You better not go telling him stuff
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表