剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
我们还可以做朋友 - 当然
We can still be friends. - Sure.
- 可以吗 - 当然
- Can't we? - Sure.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
我能在这里住一段时间吗
Can I stop here for a bit?
当然可以
Um... Yeah, course you can.
- 发生什么事了 - 她把我赶出来了
- What's happened? - She's chucked me out.
露西 为什么 什么时候的事
Lucy, why? When did this happen?
上个星期
Last week.
我之前住在我爸那里 只是罗斯讨厌我
I've been at my dad's, only Rose got sick of me,
我也讨厌她
which was entirely mutual.
后来我住在旅馆里
Then I've been at a bed-and-breakfast,
但那只让我感觉更糟 所以
but that's just made me feel even more shit, so.
你只能睡沙发
You're going to have to sleep on the settee.
- 没问题 - 是吗
- That's fine. - Is it?
要住多久
How permanent?
她想离婚
She reckons she wants a divorce.
她不跟我说话 我一直敲门
She won't talk to me. I keep knocking on the door.
他爸换了门锁 那是我的房♥子
Her dad's changed the locks. That's my house!
- 他还在电♥话♥中威胁我 - 为什么
- And he's been on the phone making threats. - Well, why?
- 发生了什么事 - 什么也没发生啊
- What's happened? - Nothing's happened!
她只是在胡思乱想
She's just got stupid ideas in her head,
- 仅此而已 - 什么想法 - 我
- that's all. - About what? - Me.
自从黛西出生后
Ever since Daisy were born,
她就一直火气很大
she's been off her... flaming trolley.
- 现在她完全疯了 - 什么回事
- And now, she's just gone completely fruit loop. - What's up?
丹尼尔要在
Daniel's going to be
沙发上睡几晚
sleeping on the settee for a couple of nights.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hiya. - Hiya.
你要再来一杯吗
Do you want another one?
不
No.
不...
No...
不 我得回家了
No, I ought to be getting off home.
你还好吗 约翰
You all right, John?
我大概是得流感了
Probably coming down with flu.
- 好了 没事吧
- Whoops! OK. OK?
天啊 可能是因为
Oh, God. Maybe it's because
我一天没吃东西
I've not eaten anything all day.
- 然后喝了酒 - 我们回车上
- And then the beer. - Let's get you in the car.
- 我这是怎么回事 - 我们
- What's wrong with me? - Let's
- 回车上去 - 我是不是中风了
- get you in the car. - Am I having a stroke?
不 不
No, no.
我们回你车上
Let's just get you into your car.
天啊 我不认为
Oh, God, I don't think...
- 我不认为我能开车 - 我可以
- Oh... I don't think I can drive. - I can drive.
- 我这是怎么了 - 只要...
- What's happening to me? - Just...
你钥匙在哪里
Where's your keys?
- 哇哦... - 好了
- Whoa... - Whoa! OK.
早上好 你要...
Morning. Want to...?
不 不 你先请
No, no, please.
根据昨天 我和
Following the meeting I had yesterday
警局副局长康
with the Assistant Chief Con
以及另外两起案件的高级探员的会议
and the SIOs in the other two investigations,
已有充分的证据证明...
it's been concluded that there is sufficient evidence, well...
充裕的证据证明 本次行动与
more than sufficient evidence, to link this operation
梧桐行动以及利文斯顿行动相关联
with Operation Sycamore and Operation Livingston.
因此 结论就是
The upshot, therefore,
我们正在追捕一名惯犯
is that we are now looking at a serial offender.
这意味着在实际行动中
What that means in practical terms
我们将与其他两组合并
is that we're merging this investigation with the two teams
协同调查其他两名凶手
looking at the two other murders and the investigation as a whole
并且本次调查将升级为A级调查...
will now be upgraded to Cat A...
你们需要仔细听好 不要说话
You need to be listening. Not talking.
"女士们先生们
"Ladies and gentlemen,
本次列车的终点站
this is London King's Cross,
伦敦英皇十字车站到了
where this service terminates.
请您确认带上
Please make sure you take
所有个人物品 谢谢"
all your personal items with you. Thank you."
自动门
我不敢相信他们会如此直白地
I can't believe you they told you something like that
告诉你这种事情
in such a matter-of-fact way.
不然他们还会用什么方式说
How else are they going to do it in here?
太令人震惊了
It's appalling.
我知道她是什么样的人 但是...
I know she was what she was, but...
- 她仍是你母亲 不是吗 - 当然是
- Well, it's still your mother, in't it? - Yeah. Of course it is.
我脑海里一直有这个...
I've got this...
这个想法
this idea, in me head.
- 快烦死我了 - 是什么
- Oh, it's bugging me. - What?
那个该死的婊♥子♥
That fucking bitch!
卡伍德
Cawood.
她怎么了
What about her?
那些警♥察♥ 昨天下午来跟我谈话
They came in to talk to me, yesterday afternoon, these police.
她死了五至七周
She'd been dead five, six, seven weeks,
他们无法确定
Mum, they're not sure.
卡伍德曾给我妈打电♥话♥ 威胁她
Cawood rang my mum up, making threats.
我妈告诉过我 我和她说过话 她都哭了
She told me, my mum did, I spoke to her, she were crying.
她在赫布登一商店外见到莱恩
She'd seen Ryan outside of a shop down Hebden,
就跟他搭了话
and she spoke to him,
她说 "我是你奶奶"
she said, "I'm your granny."
她只说了这句 "我是你奶奶"
That's all she said, "I'm your granny,"
然后卡伍德打电♥话♥给她 威胁她
and then Cawood's ringing her up making threats.
我记得 你告诉过我
I remember, you told me.
这就是了 然后她就死了 被勒死
Yeah, well, there you go, then she turns up dead, strangled.
私处被碎玻璃搅烂
Mashed up inside with broken glass.
那婊♥子♥很聪明
You see, she's clever, this bitch.
她会那样做 因为所有人都会认为
She's do something like that so everyone would go,
"没有女人会对另一个女人下此毒手"
"Well, a woman'd never do something like that to another woman."
我知道像她那种婊♥子♥的想法
You see, I know how a bitch like that thinks.
我对他们说 "你们有在审问她吗"
I said to them, I said, "Are you even questioning her?"
- 他们怎么说的 - 哦...
- What did they say? - Oh...
"所有审问都在进行中"
"All lines of inquiry are being pursued."
放屁
Bollocks.
如果是她的话 他们会掩盖真♥相♥
They'll hide it, if it is her. They will cover it up.
没人敢动她
She's untouchable.
她是...
She's...
她是...
She's...
她毁了我的人生 她却...
She's ruined my life, and she's...
她不会被惩罚的
She's untouchable.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know you do.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
犯人已正式判定为连环杀手
It's a serial killer, it's official.
- 所以我洗脱嫌疑了是吗
- Oh, so I take it I'm off the hook?
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 事实是...
- You're joking. - The thing is...
- 告诉我你在开玩笑 - 他们有
- Tell me you're joking. - They've got
另外两起案件的具体死亡时间
specific times of death on the other two operations.
如果你能提供案发时的不在场证明
So, if you can alibi yourself for those,
你就清白了
you're laughing.
我很严肃地告诉你 我没想要笑过
I'm really seriously not even thinking about laughing.
- 这是规矩 流程 - 这是意淫 赌博
- It's routine, it's procedure. - It's wank, it's toss.
你想知道日期和时间吗
You want the dates and times?
- 不想 - 我该发电邮给你吗 - 不要
- No. - Shall I e-mail them to you? - No.
置身事外不能解决问题
Walking away won't make it go away.
凯瑟琳 你去哪里
Catherine, where are you going?
我要找个阴暗角落
I'm going to strangle a few more prostitutes
勒死更多妓♥女♥ 插入更多碎酒瓶
and stick some more broken bottles where the sun don't shine.
你这话一点都不好笑
You know that's not funny.
- 玩笑不能这么开 - 真的吗
- Even in fun, that's not funny. - Really?
我觉得挺好笑的
I thought it was hilarious!
凯瑟琳 只是填表格而已
Catherine, just tick the boxes!
有人打算去和斯托尼罗伊德巷的女孩谈谈吗
Has anyone thought to go and talk to the girls on Stonyroyd Lane?
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表