剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I said no.
到关键时刻 我会选择苏和孩子
If it came to the crunch I'd be stopping with Sue and the kids
所以她...
and so she...
她勒索我
She blackmailed me.
勒索
Blackmailed?
持续了几周
Yeah, for a few weeks.
之后我就没付她 我无法付她
And then I said I wouldn't pay her any more, I couldn't.
她要每周一百镑 否则就告诉苏
She wanted 100 quid a week, every week, or she'd tell Sue.
我应付了几周 然后...
I managed a few weeks, but then I...
我想 "我不能再这样下去"
I thought, "I don't want to live like this any more."
所以她...
So she...
什么 她怎么了
What, she what?
羞辱了我
Humiliated me.
目前 他没有不在场证明
So at the minute, he's provided no alibis.
无有效不在场证明
Well, no useful alibis.
我们建立了侧写 一个独居者
We're building up a picture of a loner
生活方式相当混乱
with a fairly chaotic sort of lifestyle.
他近期成为司机
He was working recently as a driver,
但因酒驾和过激行为 被解雇
but he got sacked for drinking and aggressive behaviour.
好消息是 鉴定科今早...
The good news this morning from Forensics...
找到几绺头发与安娜 瓦沙赖斯库匹配
we've got strands of hair matching that of Ana Vasalescu
在他货车上 目前 他否认认识安娜
found in his van. Now, he's denied knowing Ana,
看他对此事作何解释
so let's see what he's got to say about that.
电♥信♥公♥司♥... 林恩 杜赫斯特的
Telecoms... Lynn Dewhurst's
手♥机♥号♥在他
mobile number was found
手♥机♥联♥系♥人里找到 同样 他否认认识她
in his contacts on his phone. Again, he's denied knowing her,
看他还能如何辩解
so let's see if he can enlighten us there.
自动车牌识别系统 查到他的货车
Then ANPR puts him, well, puts his van,
出现在第二和第四起谋杀案现场
within a mile of where the bodies were found
一英里内 奥里莉亚和维姬
on the second and fourth murders, Aurelia and Vicky.
在逐户搜查中 有目击者
We've also got a witness from a house-to-house
称在安娜遇害的时间段内
reporting seeing a white van in the area
在此区域 见过白色货车
around the time Ana was murdered.
媒体呼吁司机现身作证
There was an appeal in the media for the driver to come forward,
没人现身 白色货车也被报出现
no-one did. A white van was also reported in the vicinity
在维姬 弗菜明的起火公♥寓♥附近
prior to Vicky Fleming's flat being torched.
所以 我们回哈利法克斯
So! Let's get back up to Halifax
看他今天
and see if he's got
愿意和我们分享什么事
anything he'd like to share with us today, hm?
我反应过激吗
Am I overreacting?
他试图杀你 凯瑟琳 你没反应过激
He tried to kill you, Catherine. You're not overreacting.
我们会全送去 做指纹鉴定
We'll send it all off for fingerprints
我会联♥系♥监狱联络官
and I'll ring the prison liaison officer
和格雷夫森德的人谈谈
to talk to someone at Gravesend.
查出谁拜访过他
Let's find out who visits him,
他给谁写过信 跟谁通过电♥话♥
who he writes to, who he has phone calls with.
若他是始作俑者 他会被处罚
If he's behind it, he'll be dealt with.
如果扑空了...
If it's a crank...
很遗憾他们也无能为力
it's a shame they've got nothing better to do.
别让这事击垮你
Try not to let it get you down.
- 只是这周 一直... - 我懂
- It's just this week, it's always... - I know.
- 这很糟... - 我懂
- It's bad enough... - I know.
- 没有... - 我懂
- Without... - I know.
我都懂
I do know.
昨天生日过得开心吗
Did you have a nice birthday yesterday?
欢迎来到松鼠教室
还行吧
Yeah, it was OK.
收到什么礼物
What did you get?
滑板 护肘
Skateboard, elbow pads,
护膝
knee pads.
头盔
Helmet.
新足球
New football.
丹尼尔叔叔给我二十镑
20 quid off me Uncle Daniel.
外公和罗斯阿姨给我三十镑
30 quid off me grandad and me Auntie Ros.
总共五十镑
That's 50 quid.
对门的温妮给我做蛋糕 克莱尔阿姨也是
Winnie across made me a cake, as well as me Auntie Clare.
总共两个蛋糕
That's two cakes.
我收到赛车模型 但我奶奶把它扔进垃圾桶
I got a Scalextric, but me granny put it in t'bin.
为什么
Why?
因为那是我爸爸送的
Because it were from me dad.
噢不
Oh, no.
你做何感想
And how do you feel about that?
我不知道
I dunno.
我真的很想玩它
I really wanted to play with it,
但我能看出她有多沮丧
but I could see how upset she was.
天啊 那一定花了很多钱
Gosh, that must've cost a lot of money.
我丹尼尔叔叔也这么说
Yeah, me Uncle Daniel said it would have done.
也许 我不知道
Perhaps, I don't know,
这是他在试图 就之前发生的事
it's his way of trying to tell you all how sorry he is
向你道歉
about what happened.
- 你觉得是吗 - 不然他为何送礼物
- Do you think he is? - Well, why else would he send it?
我不认为蹲监狱能赚大钱
I don't think they get very much money in prison.
此举对他 意义非凡
It must have meant a lot to him to do that.
我们上次聊过后
You know, after that last conversation we had,
我谷歌♥搜索了你♥爸♥
I googled your dad.
我不相信 他被指控的罪行中
And I can't believe he was responsible
有一半是他做的
for half the things he was sent to prison for.
为什么
Why?
因为他有张善良的面孔
Because he had such a kind face.
给
Here you are.
谢了
Ta.
我就觉得奇怪... 约翰
I'm just suggesting that it's odd... John?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
这种 生活杂乱无章
For someone with such a disorganised lifestyle
住所脏乱不堪
who lives in chaos and squalor,
大半辈子烂醉如泥的人
spends half his life pissed out of his tiny fucking skull,
没在现场留下任何DNA
not to leave any DNA on any of the sites.
我们真要相信 这家伙懂法医鉴定
Are we really believing that this lad is that forensically aware?
那么博学吗
And that capable?
现今说不准
You don't know these days.
那孤僻 狭隘 变♥态♥的脑子
A lonely, little, twisted mind like that
也许学习了每集"犯罪现场调查"
has probably absorbed every episode of CSI they've ever shot.
美国刑事系列电视剧
撇开那不提 老大
Well, that aside, boss,
我仍纠结的是维姬 弗菜明
what I still can't square is Vicky Fleming.
维姬不是妓♥女♥
Vicky was not a prostitute.
这有明显不同
There are significant differences,
我们取得进展 做出假设...
and we've made this leap, we've made an assumption...
我没排除任何可能
I'm ruling nothing out.
他肯定在公♥寓♥ 他烧毁了那公♥寓♥
He must have been in that flat. He must have burnt that flat out.
我不管消防部门说什么 只是...
I don't care what the fire service says, it's just...
太多巧合了 什么
It's too much of a coincidence, what,
是她忘关油灯 拜托 是他烧毁证据
to be an oil lamp she's left on? Come on, he was burning evidence
这明显不同于...
and that is so different from...
是认识她的人
Well, that is someone who knows her.
是私情 对吧 而其他案子 不涉及私情
It's personal, right? And the others, they weren't personal.
我要你解释
I need you to explain why,
我们发现两样东西...
and it's two things we've uncovered...
昨天你告诉我们
yesterday you told us that
你从没见过安娜 瓦沙赖斯库
you'd never met Ana Vasalescu.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
你还说 没人开过你货车
You also told us that no-one else had driven your van
在过去六个月内
in the last six months. Yeah?
所以 肖恩...
So, Sean...
你能告诉我 你的解释
can you tell me what your response is
如果我说 我们的鉴定人员发现几绺
if I tell you that our forensic people have found strands
安娜 瓦沙赖斯库的头发 她的DNA
of Ana Vasalescu's hair, her DNA,
在你货车上
in your van?
无可奉告
No comment.
昨天 你还说你不认识 林恩 杜赫斯特
And yesterday, you told us that you don't know Lynn Dewhurst.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
那你能解释为何 肖恩
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表