剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你还好吗
Are you OK?
好的...
OK, well...
我家还有一些你的东西
I've still got some of your things.
什么东西
What things?
一些你落下的小东西 还有你的警♥察♥证
Bits, things that you left. I've got your warrant card.
你以为丢了 前几天我在床下找到了
That one you lost, I found it under the bed a few days ago.
- 你想要回去吗 - 要的... 要的
- Do you want it back? - Yeah, yeah... Yeah, yeah.
好吧 你想
Right, well, do you want
- 过来取吗 - 什么 去你公♥寓♥吗
to come and fetch it? - What, to your flat?
事实上 我们最好
Actually, perhaps it would better
在公共场合见面 找个酒吧
to meet on neutral ground, in a pub. Somewhere.
- 好吧 - 今晚
- Yeah, yeah. - This evening.
晚上七点我会去车轮酒吧
I'll be up at Wheels at seven o'clock.
我不知道晚上能不能去
I don't if I can do this evening,
要看几点能下班
depends what time the boss lets us go.
逾时不候
If you're not there, I shan't wait.
什...
Wh...
我很抱歉 经过郑重考虑
I thought about this long and hard, and I'm sorry,
我不得不解雇你
but the upshot is I'm going to have to let you go.
我给了你一次
I've given you the benefit
又一次机会 你还是死性不改
of the doubt time and again and now this.
我刚道歉了整整一小时
I've just spent an hour apologising.
是他们先开始骂人挑衅的 不是我
It was them that started off being rude and swearing, not me!
那是别人的墙 你开着
It's their wall! You churned
七吨♥的卡车 把庭院撞毁
up the garden with a seven tonne truck!
你还指望他们来感谢你吗
Do you expect them to come out and say thank you?!
当你做了这种事情
You know, just a bit of humility,
只要去赔礼道歉 就都没事了
when you've done sommat like that, is all that's required.
他们都是普通人 都是好人
They're ordinary people, they're nice people.
他们就是想让你道歉
They just wanted someone to say sorry.
你有没有在听我说话
Are you even listening to me?
行了 去财务部贾尼斯那里
Fine, fine. Pop into accounts,
拿离职表格 去啊
get your P45 off Janice. Go on.
去啊
Go on.
加拉格尔夫人怎么样了
How's Mrs Gallagher?
她...
She's...
- 你认出她了吗 - 在现场时没有
- Did you recognise her? - At the scene? No.
脸已经没了 也可能是个男性
Face was gone, it could have been a lad for all I knew.
当我回过神来时
Soon as I realised what I was looking at,
我立即离开并封锁了现场
I got out of there and secured it.
但你认识林恩 杜赫斯特
But you did know Lynn Dewhurst?
我认识林恩
Yeah, I knew Lynn.
她曾是汤米
Yeah, she was Tommy
李 罗伊斯的母亲
Lee Royce's mother.
你和她近期有联♥系♥吗
What contact had you had with her? Recently?
我近期警告过她
OK, well, I had had reason recently
不要接近我的外孙
to warn her to keep away from my grandson.
我女儿贝基...
Becky, my daughter...
她去世了 自杀
She's dead, she died, took her own life.
汤米 李 罗伊斯曾是...
Well, Tommy Lee Royce was...
他不是孩子的父亲 他强♥奸♥了我女儿
He weren't the father, he raped her, he raped my daughter.
还未被定罪 但事实就是如此
Weren't convicted for it, but that's what happens, so.
总之 林恩在十八个月前发现
Anyway, Lynn found this out about 18 months ago,
罗伊斯是莱恩的生...
that Royce was Ryan's biological...
两个月前 在赫布登
And four, five, six weeks ago, down in Hebden,
莱恩到家后说 他在商店外
Ryan came home saying that he'd met this woman, this drunk woman,
碰到一个喝醉的女人 自称是他奶奶
outside the shops, telling him that she was his grandmother.
她没有做任何事 但重点是
She didn't do anything, but the point was,
法♥院♥勒令罗伊斯不得以直接
there's a court order against Royce making any contact with Ryan
或间接的方式接触莱恩
whatsoever, either directly or indirectly.
所以我去了她家
So I knocked on at her
打算警告她一下
address with the intention of warning her off,
但她不在家
but she weren't in.
或者不愿开门
Or she weren't opening the door.
我在她答录机上留了几条
So, I left a couple of messages on her answering machine,
带有威胁口吻的留言
messages which may have sounded threatening,
我想你已经知道了
and which I assume you've got hold of.
我猜也是我们谈话的原因
Which is, I assume, why we're here.
你在留言里说了什么
What did you say in these messages?
我警告她离他远点
Warned her to keep away from him, I said,
如果她不照做 她会后悔
if she didn't stay away from him, she'd regret it. I said,
如果她再次接近莱恩
if she came anywhere near our Ryan again,
那么后果自负
there'd be consequences,
事实如此 法♥院♥已经勒令
which there would be, as I say, there's a court order.
那在你留言了之后
And did you see Lynn again subsequently
你还有见过林恩吗
after you left these messages?
没有
No.
你用哪部电♥话♥打给她的
Which phone did you ring her on?
我家的座机 现已屏蔽
My landline at home. It's blocked.
你具体是什么时候
When, exactly, did you
- 留了这些言 - 发现尸体前
- leave these messages? - When this happened.
- 四至六周 - 能再具体点吗
- Four, five, six weeks ago. - Can you be any more specific?
她跟他搭话那天是周三
It was a Wednesday when she spoke to him,
周三那天 他因放学后踢足球而晚归了
cos he was late and he has football after school on Wednesday,
第二天我去她家...
so I knocked on her door the next day...
我去了布拉德福德
I'd been to Bradford.
我参加了...
I'd been...
在布拉德福德召开的
to a child sexual exploitation seminar
儿童性剥削研讨会
in Bradford.
回来的路上 我顺道去了她家一趟
I was on my way back and I was passing, so I knocked.
这里 七月十四号♥ 周四
There you go, Thursday 14th July.
不久之后...
And then, um...
在五点半左右 我给她打了电♥话♥
I rang her not long after, about 5:30-ish,
约一小时后 我又打了一次
and then, again, about an hour later.
你为什么留下两条留言
Can you remember why you left two messages?
确保她能收到信息
To get the message across.
我无法确定林恩
You could never be certain
是否把它们当回事
it had gone to the top floor with Lynn.
她脑子一团糟 而且...
Her brain was so addled with crap, and, and... And...
我不知道 我想我可能在期望
I don't know, I suppose I was hoping
第二次她能接起电♥话♥
she might pick up the phone the second time.
之后你没再和她联♥系♥过吗
You had no subsequent contact with her?
你已经问过我这个问题了 长官
You've already asked me that, Ma'am.
没有 之后没有任何联♥系♥
No, there was no subsequent contact.
好的
Ok.
凯瑟琳 你曾在重案组工作
Look, Catherine. You used to work in HMIT,
你知道流程
you know the procedure.
你在她答录机上留下威胁性留言
You left threatening messages on her answering machine,
然后发现了尸体 所以我们必须将你停职
and you found the body, so we have to eliminate you, that's all.
目前 法医判断林恩死于两周前
At the minute, we're looking at a two-week period
我们正在重点调查这一时间段
when the pathologist believes Lynn's death occurred
鉴于尸体的腐烂程度
and he won't commit himself to being any more specific
法医无法将死亡时间进一步缩小
given the condition her body was in.
我想要你做的 是离开这里
So, what I need you to do is to go away
回去检查你的手♥机♥
and look at your smartphone,
日记 笔记本 工作轮值表
your diary, your pocketbook, look at your work roster.
查看家中的日历
Check your calendar at home
上交一份按时间顺序
and get back to us with as accurate an account,
排列记录了
a chronological account,
你在七月二十三日至 八月六日
of what you were doing
做过的所有 事情的报告
Saturday 23rd July to Saturday 6th August.
你不是嫌犯
You're not a suspect.
我在重案组时 每个人都是嫌犯
Everyone was a suspect when I was in HMIT.
感谢你的配合 凯瑟琳
Thanks for your time, Catherine.
有间公♥寓♥进去后 满地都是狗粮
One flat we went in, there were dog food on the floor.
在地毯上 没有狗盆
On the carpet, no bowl,
他们定是把狗粮
they must pour the dog
罐头直接倒在地板上了
food straight out of the can onto the floor.
他们算是负责的主人了
Yeah, and they're the responsible ones.
还知道喂下宠物
They're the ones that actually feed their pets.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表