剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- for dealing skunk behind the science block. - OK, good.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你知道它是怎么种出来的吗
Do you know how it's grown?
你不知道也不在乎
You don't know and you don't care, I know.
索尔特赫布尔高中
我还是要告诉你
I'm going to tell you anyway,
因为 谁知道呢 也许能给你敲响警钟
because, you never know, it might serve as a wake-up call.
他们找一栋排屋 清空一切东西
They find a terraced house, rip everything out
包括卫生间 所有配套设备
including the bathroom, all the fixtures and fittings
然后在里面种满大♥麻♥
and fill the whole place with cannabis plants.
接着 他们雇用一群
Then they employ a load
非法移♥民♥ 我用"雇用"这词
of illegal immigrants, well, I say "Employ",
不太准确 他们向大♥麻♥上撒一堆难闻的
I use the term loosely, to chuck a load of seriously unpleasant
非法化学品 使它们疯长
illegal chemicals on them to make them grow far too fast.
不仅如此...
And not only that...
他们一旦清空卫生间
Once they've ripped the bathroom out
就没地方解手了
and there's nowhere to go and do the necessary,
他们就拉在大♥麻♥上
they shit on the plants.
对 他们真这么做
No, they really do.
那就是你在兜售的玩意
That's what you're dealing with here.
你一直拿着的玩意
That's what you've been handling.
人的粪便
Human faeces.
进去吧 白♥痴♥
Get in, idiot.
"凯瑟琳"
"Catherine?"
长官
Boss.
你忙吗
You busy?
不
No.
那好 我刚听说 我觉得你需要知道
OK. So, I've just heard, and I thought you'd like to know
内政部已批准汤米 李 罗伊斯
the Home Office have given Tommy Lee Royce
参加明天他母亲的葬礼
permission to attend his mother's funeral tomorrow,
在埃兰的火葬场
at the crematorium in Elland.
我也是刚刚听说
I've just heard, just now,
我认为该提前通知你下
so I thought you deserved to know in advance,
在你看到报纸新闻前
before you saw it on the news or in the papers.
好的
Right.
# 橙橙的胡萝卜 嫩嫩的白萝卜 #
Orangey carrots and turnips cream
# 红红的番茄挂枝头 #
Reddening tomatoes that used to be green
# 成熟的土豆堆满地 #
Brown potatoes in little heaps
# 夜空下芹菜睡得香 #
Down in the darkness where the celery sleeps
# 红彤彤的苹果 红彤彤的李 #
The apples are ripe The plums are red
# 蚕豆熟睡在广袤的田野上 #
The broadbeans are sleeping in the blankety bed.
大家坐下
Sit down, everyone.
现在 我很高兴告诉大家
Now, this morning, I'm delighted to tell you
今早 有位新老师加入我们
that we have a new member of staff joining us.
威兰德小姐从苏格兰的
Miss Wealand has come all the way from
林利斯戈远道而来
Linlithgow in Scotland
接替埃瑟林顿夫人成为新助教
to take over from Mrs Etherington as our new teaching assistant,
我相信大家都想跟我一起
and I'm sure you'd all like to join me
给她一个盛大温暖的欢迎仪式
in giving her a really big, warm welcome.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
欢迎来到我们学校 威兰德小姐
Welcome to our school, Miss Wealand!
谢谢你们 很荣幸能来这里
Thank you, I'm delighted to be here.
那样做可以吗
Is that an approved technique?
为了把人叫醒
For getting people out of bed, yeah.
你喜欢这工作吗
Do you enjoy this job?
不全是逐户搜查
It's not all house-to-house.
只是从没见你开心过
Only, you never look happy.
如果你需要搞到一千英镑
If you had to lay your hands on 1,000, just like that,
- 你会怎么做 - 向我爸要
- what would you do? - Ask my dad.
他会直接给你
What, and he'd just shell out?
他是百万富翁 所以...
He's a millionaire, so...
- 也许不会 - 你♥爸♥是百万富翁
- probably not. - Your dad's a millionaire?
他是那种钱多到无聊的人
He's, like, so rich it's boring.
那他对你当警♥察♥怎么看
So, how does he feel about you being a PCSO?
你懂的
Oh, you know.
"在她教育上花那么多钱"
"Hundreds of millions of pounds spent on her education
"而她却只想当破警♥察♥"
"And she wants to be a bloody policeman."
原话没那么客气
Only not so polite.
你为什么需要一千英镑
Why do you need 1,000?
原因很复杂
It's complicated.
你自己也不怎么爱笑 孩子
You're not exactly a barrel of laughs yourself, you know, kid.
明天是我妈妈的葬礼
Yeah, well, it's my mother's funeral tomorrow.
真的吗
Is it?
天啊 抱歉 我不知道
Oh, God. I'm sorry, I had no idea.
- 我也没大肆宣扬 - 安 你不该来上班
- I haven't been advertising it. - You shouldn't be at work, Ann.
待在家里我会疯的
I'd go mad at home.
事发突然吗
Was it sudden?
癌症
Cancer.
我很抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I am sorry.
你可以去买♥♥彩票
You could always buy a lottery ticket.
奖金 十万英镑
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 没有
- You're joking. - Nope.
- 警长 - 是的 - 你怎么知道
- Sarge? - Yup. - How do you know?
戈勒姆在日志归档前看到的
Gorkem read it on the box, just before it got classified.
她被审问过 因为
She's been questioned cos
她在林恩 杜赫斯特被害几天前
she left threatening messages
在她答录机上留下了威胁性留言
on Lynn Dewhurst's answering machine days before she died.
也是她没有参加逐户搜查的原因
That'll be why she's not been on the house-to-house.
她不能参与此案相关的任何行动
She can't do anything connected
- 这真是疯了 - 这太扯了
to the murder inquiry. - That's mad. - It's stupid.
但是真的吗 林恩 杜赫斯特
Yeah, but is it? Lynn Dewhurst.
那又如何 她勒死了她
So what? She strangled her
还用破酒瓶插她... 那个部位
and stuck a broken bottle up her f... andango.
我没说是她干的
I'm not saying she did it.
我只说她一周前被审问过
I'm just saying they questioned her over a week ago,
而她仍未被分配任何任务
and she still isn't being given any duties on the job.
她是唯一没有参与昨天
That's how she were the only one off on that raid yesterday
- 联合搜捕行动的人 - 什么搜捕行动
- with the trafficking unit. - What raid?
- 昨天 她电击了一个家伙 - 真的吗
- Yesterday! She tasered a bloke. - Seriously?
你们得把耳朵放灵光些
You people need to get your ears glued to the ground better.
- 警长 你电了人吗 - 吃的
- You tasered a bloke, Sarge? - Er, food.
是的 我该给你多少钱
I did, yeah. How much do I owe you?
2.25英镑 感觉如何
2.25. What did it feel like?
挺好 鉴于 前一秒
Good, yeah - given that, one minute,
那家伙拿着棒球棍向你冲过来
there's a bloke coming at you with a baseball bat,
然后下一秒 他就躺在地板上
and, the next, he's flat on the floor,
不停地抽搐了
quivering like fucking jelly.
我们是来帮助你们的
We are here to help you
警长 警长 警长
Sarge, Sarge, Sarge!
退后 退后 把球棒放下
Get back! Get back! Drop the bat!
电击 电击
Taser, taser!
糟了
Oh, shit.
明显 我是想朝他胸口♥射♥的
Obviously, I was trying to shoot him in the chesticles,
而不是命根子
not in the family jewels.
但你懂的...
But you know...
如果你挥舞着球棒向一个
If you're going to wave a baseball bat around in front of a woman
刚完成电击枪培训的女人冲来
who's just completed her taser training,
你就是自讨苦吃
you're asking for a bit of excitement.
小心点 安
Careful, Ann!
警长拿着瓶子 你最好把腿夹紧点
Sarge's got a bottle in her hand, keep your legs together!
塔克利先生...
Mr Tekeli...
你是不是该去外面
Perhaps you'd like to take yourself outside
检查巡逻车的油和水是否加满
and check the oil and water in all the patrol vehicles.
抱歉 你在吃晚饭吗 真倒霉
Oh, sorry. Were you in the middle of your dinner? Bad luck.
或许你在下面的时候
Perhaps you'd like to clean
能顺便把你嘴巴清理一下
your mouth out whilst you're down there.
安 能来我办公室一下吗
Ann, can you step into my office,
- 我有话跟你说 - 好的
love? I need a word with you. - Yup.
赶快
Chop chop!
只是个玩笑
It were only a joke.
任何理智的人 都不会认为是你做的
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表