剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
他三年前调查过 一个建房♥基金会
He did an investigation at the building society three years ago
当时他还在经济犯罪科
when he was on the economic crime unit,
而且号♥码也没怎么用过"
and it isn't even like the number was ever used."
就是这个 非常合理的...
Well, there you go, that's a perfectly reasonable...
"但人们会用备用手♥机♥ 不是吗
"But people use secret shagging phones, don't they?
他们能在大火中
That they could destroy.
摧毁掉"
In a fire."
而且问题是 他最近婚姻状况很糟
And the thing is, his marriage has been a bit shit lately.
那最好逮捕他吧 长官
Oh, well, better arrest him, then, eh, boss
我知道
I know.
我认识他二十三年
I've known the man 23 years,
你最好把嘴巴放干净点
you feel like washing your mouth out, don't you?
你先请
After you.
这些警官想跟你谈谈
These gentlemen need to talk to you.
这位是... 威兰小姐
This is... Miss Wealand.
弗朗西丝 伊丽莎白 德拉蒙德
Frances Elizabeth Drummond.
什么
Sorry?
我要以涉嫌虚假身份欺诈罪 逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of fraud by false representation,
违反二零零六年欺诈罪法令第二项
contrary to section two of the Fraud Act 2006.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything.
但如果你隐瞒辩护依据
But it may harm your defence if you do not mention
将对你的法庭辩护不利
when questioned something you later rely on in court.
你所说的每句话 将作为呈堂供证
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你有手♥机♥吗
Do you have a mobile phone?
赖安 卡伍德需要和他父亲交谈
Ryan Cawood needs to talk about his father.
他需要一个倾诉对象
He needs someone who will listen to him.
你用虚假文凭留在这里
You've been here under false pretences.
为赖安想想
Think about Ryan.
我要向家长 校董
I have to explain that to the parents
和孩子们解释此事
and to the governors and to the children.
为赖安想想
Think about Ryan.
他们喜欢你
They liked you.
你的手♥机♥在吗
Have you a mobile phone?
在我手提袋里
In my handbag.
外套呢
And a coat?
- 办公室 - 需要我去...
- Staffroom. - Do you want me to...?
您介意吗
Would you mind?
那会怎么样
So what'll happen?
他们会起诉她 然后同意保释
They'll charge her, then they'll bail her.
然后呢
And then what?
然后...
And then...
有人得去她家一趟
somebody might need to pop round to her house
在伯恩斯威克上街 跟她好好谈谈
on Upper Brunswick Street and have a quiet word with her
劝她回林利斯戈去
about taking the high road back to Linlithgow.
那人会是你吗
And will that be you?
你懂我的
Well, you know me,
我不想让她违反保释条件
I wouldn't want her to break her bail conditions.
她不能接近赖安 或他家庭成员
She won't be allowed within 500 yards of Ryan
五百码内范围 所以...
and/or members of his family, so...
你不会相信 我去看望温妮
Eh, you'll not credit. I looked in on Winnie.
她去帮伊琳卡找了份工作
She's only gone and got Ilinka a job.
- 什么工作 - 在白狮当清洁工
- How? - Cleaning at White Lion.
怎么找的
How?
戈登来串门 隔壁第四家
Gordon popped round. Four doors down.
他认识塔尼娅...
And he knows Tanya...
他猜是她叔叔... 她也是经理
I think it's her uncle... and she's manager.
所以 伊琳卡跟他走了一趟 一切顺利
So, Ilinka went round there with him and Bob's your uncle.
我说 "你能帮我找工作吗 温妮"
I said, "Can you get me a job, Winnie?"
那她要留下来吗
So, what, is she stopping?
我就那样问的
I know, that's what I said.
温妮说 "我们现在有警报器 不是吗
And Winnie goes, "Well, we've got the alarm now, haven't we?
我也跟凯瑟琳说...
And I have asked Catherine...
不要睡在植物室里了"
To not bother sleeping in that conservatory any more."
你还好吧
Are you all right?
今天很奇怪 早上那些事
Just an odd day. Wi' that there this morning.
她射穿自己孩子的头
Shot her own kid's head off.
自己的孩子
Your own kid.
究竟怎样才能做到
What does it take to do that, eh?
很显然
I mean, obviously,
当你发现自己孩子 是个连环杀手
it takes finding out you've given birth to a serial nutter.
但是 在她解释过后 她说
But then, after she'd explained that, she goes,
"第四个不是他杀的 维姬 弗菜明
"Only he didn't do that fourth one, that Vicky Fleming.
他想让人知道不是他" 像是...
He wanted people to know that wasn't him." Like...
"没关系 只要他没杀那个人"
"Oh, that's all right, then. As long as he didn't do that one."
天晓得 她经历了什么
God alone knows what she's been through.
那是谁干的
So who did?
那是问题的关键 不是吗
Well, that's the 6♥4♥ million question now, isn't it?
我去煮点茶
I'll start cooking some tea.
弗朗西丝 我不是以警♥察♥身份来这里
Frances, I'm not here as a police officer,
而是以赖安的奶奶 我想解决此事
I'm here as Ryan's grandmother. I want to sort this out.
我希望我们两人能相互理解
I want to understand you and I want you to understand me.
我知道你从没犯罪记录
I know you've never had a criminal record.
我知道你在过去十五年
I know you've held down a very responsible,
从事着一份完美体面的工作
perfectly respectable job for the last 15 years.
我想知道你为什么这么做
I want to understand why you've done what you've done,
我想知道你想要什么
I want to know what you want.
我也想让你了解我
And I want you to know things about me.
- 我能进去吗 - 不...
- Can I come in? - No...
或者我们可以在街上找个地方喝茶
Or we can go down the road and get a cup of tea somewhere
如果... 你愿意的话
if... if you'd prefer.
你们的人来过 搜查取证
Your people came here. They took things.
你折腾了一天 心情很糟吧
You've had a long day. Probably quite an unpleasant one.
我不会占用你太多时间
I won't take up any more of your time than I need to.
- 好的 - 我认为 你不是坏人
- OK. - What I think, you see, is that you're not a bad person.
绝对不是
Far from it.
而且你相信你所做的 是出于好意
And you believe what you've done, you've done for the best.
赖安应该和他爸维持关系
Ryan should have a relationship with his father.
不管有多困难
However difficult things are.
听着 我意识到你对事件的认知...
Look, I realise everything you know about...
这件事 我们 都是他告诉你的
this, us, you've been told by... him.
汤米 李 罗伊斯 而且...
Tommy Lee Royce. And...
你介意我坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit down?
而且我意识到你... 和他的关系
And I realise that you are in... A relationship of some sort
非同一般
with him.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
好吧 听着 我知道你可能不会接受
OK, look. I know you're probably not going to accept
我现在告诉你的很多事情
a lot of the things I tell you right now.
但显然 我对这整件事
But obviously, I have a very different
跟他有截然不同的看法 我想让你听听
perspective on it all, to him, and I want you to hear it.
不论你是否接受 好吗
Whether you accept it or not. OK?
他是一名性犯罪者
He's a sex offender.
他强♥奸♥了我女儿
He raped my daughter.
他很喜欢你女儿
He was very fond of your daughter.
不 不 他利用了她 残忍♥地
No. No. He took advantage of her. Brutally.
残忍♥地 赖安出生后 她自杀了
Brutally. And after Ryan was born, she took her own life.
这与他无关 那时他已进监狱
That was nothing to do with him. He was in prison by then.
全都和他有关 她精神受创
It had everything to do with him. She was traumatised.
我们对此事有不同的认知
We are going to have different versions of the same story,
但请相信我...
but please credit me...
她生产时我在场
I was there when she gave birth.
产后也是
And after.
我知道她经历了些什么
And I know what she went through.
你剥夺他和自己孩子亲近的权利
You deprived him of having a relationship with his child.
你不让他知道孩子的出世
You never even let him know he'd been born.
汤米 李 罗伊斯是精神病患者
Tommy Lee Royce is a psychopath.
他是个谋杀犯 性犯罪者
He's a murderer and he's a sex offender.
你必须知道 也必须意识到这些
And you must know, you must realise that.
我觉得你默许
I think you have allowed
自己被这危险的男人欺骗
yourself to be deluded by this dangerous man
因为你迷恋他
because you're infatuated with him.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表