剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I shan't be long.
显然那时她已经死了 所以他才那样说
Obviously by then she was dead, so he could say that.
约翰
John?
约翰
John!
入口
约翰
John.
当心
Watch out!
约翰 等等
John, wait.
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you!
约翰
John!
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
约翰
John!
该死的白♥痴♥ 你在干吗
Fucking idiot! What you doing?
天啊
Jesus!
BN四五
Bravo November 4-5.
我正在追赶... 情况复杂...
I'm chasing... it's complicated...
"我正在追赶约翰 沃兹沃思警探 我认为
"but I'm chasing DS John Wadsworth, who I
他涉及维姬 弗菜明谋杀案"
believe has been involved in the murder of Vicky Fleming."
跟着那辆宝马 油门踩到底
Follow that BMW! Put your foot down.
小组前往索厄比布里奇火车站
Units to Sowerby Bridge railway station.
你人生第一次 在对的时间出现在对的地点
For once in your life, in the right place at the right time,
感觉不错吧
doesn't it feel good, eh?
天晓得他的计划是什么 不过这是死路一条
God knows what his plans are, but this is a dead end.
该死
Oh, bollocks!
把车横过去
Throw it broadside!
手刹
Handbrake!
刹车
B-r-a-k-e.
他正顺着铁轨逃跑
He's heading straight for the tracks.
四五 不要追
4-5, do NOT follow!
行人禁止越界
BN四五 不要追
Bravo November 4-5, do not follow.
胡扯
Bollocks.
你别靠近我
You don't come near me!
约翰 这里不高 你不会...
John, it's not that high, you're not going to...
你只会摔断腿 徒增麻烦
You're just going to break your legs and make a mess.
- 滚开 - 该死
- Piss off. - Shit.
"他在警局对面的桥上
"He's on the bridge opposite the nick,
他看样子要跳了"
he looks like he's going to jump."
该死
Shit.
行了 我们都知道她在敲诈你
Come on, we both know she was blackmailing you!
我烧毁了证据 不是吗
I burnt the evidence, didn't I?!
还有别人能作证
There's other people's evidence.
我跟你说过尼尔那家伙 就是一个
There's this Neil bloke I told you about, for one.
还有... 很可能还有其他人
And there's... more than likely there's others.
他在我酒里下药
She spiked my drink!
拍下我的不堪照片 还要把照片发给
Took photos of me looking stupid and she was going to send them
- 别人 - 我知道 - 所有人
- to people! - I know. -Everybody!
我的同僚 我妈妈 我的孩子
People I work with, my mother, my kids,
我完全不熟的人
people I don't even know that well!
只要是人... 甚至是你不喜欢的人...
They're just people... people you don't even like...
他们只是手♥机♥上存了好几年的人
they're just people you've had on your phone for years!
我知道 我知道 我知道她的手段
Yeah. I know! I know. I know how she operated.
听着 她破坏别人的生活
Look, she ruined people's lives,
我告诉你 我认识这家伙...
I tell you, this bloke I know...
我让她放过我 她不同意 我恳求她
I asked her to just let me go and she wouldn't, and I begged her!
我不是故意要杀她
And I didn't mean to kill her.
我过去 不是为了杀她
Well, I didn't go in there to kill her,
只是...
it just...
我还对她做了那件荒谬的事
And so I did this ridiculous thing to her.
可怕
Hideous.
上帝知道那不是我
And God knows that's not me.
我不是那个样子的 我不是... 不是魔鬼
That's not what I'm like. I'm not... I'm not a monster,
- 我从来不是 - 约翰...
- I never have been. - John...
你再靠近 我跟你同归于尽
You come any closer, I'll take you with me!
你被敲诈 那是挑衅
You were blackmailed. It was provocation.
属于减轻处罚情节
That's mitigating circumstances.
而且依我看像是过失杀人
And it sounds to me like manslaughter.
也就十年... 或更少
It's ten years... less.
而且你我都知道你会出来的
And you and me both know you could be out.
但我再也不能工作了
Yeah, but I'll never work again.
- 你有孩子吗 - 噢
- Have you got children? - Oh!
不 抱歉 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
闭嘴
Shut up!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我...
I've...
我... 我... 我没上过谈判课
I've... I've... I've not done any negotiating courses.
你上过吗
Have you?
嗯
Yeah.
自杀干预训练
Suicide intervention training.
那... 那...
So... So...
那我该跟你说些什么
So what should I be saying to you?
你应该告诉我
You should be telling me that
你是来确保 我活着熬过这关
you're here to make sure I get out of this alive.
对 我是 我为此而来
Yeah, well, I am. I am here for that.
你应该多说我的名字
You should use my name a lot.
好的 约翰
OK. John.
你必须要坚定 可靠
You've got to be assertive. Reassuring.
同情 和蔼
Empathetic, and kind.
你必须倾听 做一个好的倾听者
And you've got to listen. You've got to be a good listener.
你告诉他们 尽管他们看不到前路
And you tell them that even though they can't see a way forward,
你可以
you can.
还有二十四小时后
And how in 24 hours' time,
情况会跟现在大不一样
it'll all seem very different to what it might look like now.
但是 情况不会变
But you see, it won't.
只会变得更糟
This can only get worse.
这些年你劝下来多少人 约翰
How many people have you talked down over the years, John?
十七
17.
我从没失手过 一次都没
And I never lost one. Not one.
有个小伙在我到之前跳了 但... 除了他
One lad jumped before I got there, but... apart from him.
所以 你要怎么做
So, what you going to do?
在我开始调解前 毁了我记录
Mess my record up before I've even started?
你别着急 我就... 我就站在这
You take your time, I'll just... I'll just stand here.
好吗 我哪也不去 好吗 我就倾听
OK? I'm not going anywhere. All right? I'll just listen.
或者劝话 随你喜欢
Or I'll talk. Whichever you prefer.
你告诉我 约翰
You tell me, John.
我爱我的孩子
I love my kids.
嗯
Yeah.
急需救护车的到达时间 谢谢
Really need ETA on that ambulance, thank you.
- 你还好吗 警长 - 嗯
- You all right, Sarge? - Yeah.
若非上帝仁慈
There but for the grace of God.
认真的
Really?
他用破酒瓶插她
He stuck a broken bottle inside her
然后向上帝祈祷让别人顶罪
and then prayed to God someone else'd get copped for it.
这不是我跟他说的 顺带一提
That isn't what I said to him, by the way.
我的确努力劝他下来
I did try and talk him down.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm pleased to hear it.
你没事吧
You all right?
我以为说服他了 以为他要下来
I thought I'd got through to him. I thought he was stepping down.
然后他就跳了
Then he just went limp
脸上露出奇怪的表情
and this odd look came over his face.
他说 "我爱我的孩子"
He said, "I loved my kids."
糟糕的一周
What a shit week!
抱歉
Sorry.
我有些新消息 来自情报局
I've had some more information through. From the DIU.
关于汤米 李 罗伊斯的其他探监者
About some of Tommy Lee Royce's other visitors.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有趣的消息
Interesting reading.
还有来自监狱联络处的消息
And I've had a message from the prison liaison service as well.
没关系 孩子 坐下
It's all right, son, sit down.
恐怕是个坏消息
It's bad news, I'm afraid.
在对你的来访者进行调查期间
Pending an inquiry into some of the people who visit you,
监狱监察员和其他人决定...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表