剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
and I had a van, so...
我不认识她
I didn't know her!
但是...
But...
我不记得 也许我存了她电♥话♥
I don't remember doing, but maybe I just took her number in case
以防万一 我找不到她家什么的 然后
there were any problems, I couldn't find the house or whatever, and then
我一直没删掉 因为我从不删号♥码
I never deleted it, cos I never delete numbers,
- 你删吗 - 不删
- do you? - No.
所以你帮了哪个朋友的忙
So who's this friend you were doing the favour for?
我最近没见过他 他叫艾格西
I ain't seen him lately. He was called Eggy.
有他住址吗
Has he got an address?
他现在不在那里 都被废弃了
He won't be there now, it's all derelict.
他真名是什么
What's his proper name?
我只知道他叫艾格西
I only ever knew him as Eggy.
好吧
Right.
你把家具从哪里运到哪里
And where were you shifting this furniture to and from?
到培纶附近... 从哈利法克斯的公♥寓♥
Somewhere up... Pellon, from a flat in Halifax.
你记得街道名吗 她住的地方
Can you remember a street name, where she lived?
我不熟悉那边
I don't know round there.
- 什么类型的房♥子 - 排屋
- What type of property was it? - A terrace.
描述给我听
Describe it to me.
就是普通房♥子 已经过了三年了
It was just ordinary. It's been three years since.
你不记得门牌号♥了吗
So you don't remember a house number?
就一张沙发 一把扶手椅
It was just a settee and an armchair!
只花了十分钟 大约三…
It were only ten minutes of a job, about three f...
大约三年前
About three years ago.
所以你想说的另一件事是什么 肖恩
So what's this other thing you wanted to say to me, then, Sean?
我担心... 因为我酗酒
I'm worried that... because I drink a lot,
我不总是记得发生过的事...
I don't always remember stuff what's happened...
我... 不认为我杀了那些女人...
and I... I don't believe that I did kill those women...
但也许我...
but perhaps I've got...
也许我喝得太醉 做了一些事...
perhaps I've got so drunk that I've done stuff and...
而我... 自己也忘记了
and I...I don't remember doing it.
听着 我在尽可能跟你坦白
Look, I'm just trying to be as honest with you as I can be.
我确信这种事我会记得 不管当时有多醉
I'm pretty sure something like that you would remember, however off your head you was.
但如果... 如果是我...
But if it... if it was me...
我真的不记得了
I honestly have no memory of it.
你知道那不算辩解 是吗 肖恩
You do realise that isn't a defence though, don't you, Sean?
问题是 墨菲定律
Yeah, the problem is, Sod's Law,
哪晚我不睡植物室了
the night I decide not to sleep in the conservatory,
就会有事发生
something will happen.
如果Knezevic打算动手
If them Knezevics were going to do owt,
- 他们早就动手了吧 - 可能吧 也许吧
- wouldn't they have done it by now? - Probably. Possibly.
戈兰肯定知道些伊琳卡不知道的事
That Goran bloke must've known stuff Ilinka didn't know.
所以他们对他下毒手
That must be why they went after him.
又或者 他们真不知道她在哪里
Or else, they genuinely have no idea where she is.
你怎么知道
How did you work that out?
因为 那是你说的
Because duh! that's what you said.
好吧 是我说的
Oh, OK. Well, yeah. Yeah.
我认为你就喜欢睡植物室
I think you just like sleeping in t'conservatory.
但是你看 我在想
Yeah, but, you see, now I'm thinking,
撇开Knezevic不说
never mind the Knezevics,
我在想 留下辆赛车模型那人还会
now I'm thinking that whoever left that Scalextric is going to do
做其他事 更诡异的事
something else, something even more weird.
比如说
Like what?
我不知道 用砖头砸窗
I don't know. A brick through a window.
事实上 我不认为用砖头砸窗
You see, I don't think a brick through the window is as weird
比在门阶留礼物诡异
as leaving a present on your doorstep, actually.
而且我并不认为 在门阶留礼物的人
And I don't think somebody who'd leave a present
会用砖头砸窗户 所以...
on your doorstep would put a brick through your window anyway, so...
不会 为什么
Yeah. No. Why?
这不是侵犯行为
It wasn't an act of aggression.
是心理侵略
Oh, it was psychologically aggressive.
但不是暴♥力♥ 只是诡异
Yeah, but not violent, just weird.
好了
Right!
我要找身衣服换掉 然后...
I'm gonna grab some clothes and get dressed, and then...
早 老妈 一夜狂欢 是吗
Morning, Mother! Late night, was it?
嗨 我要去... 是的没错 然后我要去
Hiya. Then I'm going to... Yes, it was. And then I'm going to go
花150镑买♥♥那个 赖安从没说要过的
and spend 150 quid that I haven't got on the famous bloody toy
大名鼎鼎的玩具
that Ryan never asked for in the first place.
我一定是脑子有问题
I must need my head examined.
我们背着你讨论这事很久了 是吧 克莱尔
We've been saying this for years behind your back. Haven't we, Clare?
安 加拉格尔在楼上 提醒你下
Ann Gallagher's upstairs, just to warn you.
为什么 她很危险吗
Why, is she dangerous?
有趣 你真有趣 丹尼尔
Funny You're so funny, Daniel
那律师一副臭脸 你看到了吗
That solicitor wasn't happy, was he? Did you see him?
但他忠实于他
He stuck by him, though.
你相信他吗 关于林恩的事
Did you believe him? What he said about Lynn?
吻合事实 她号♥码在他手♥机♥里
Well, it fits. Her number's there on his phone,
但他们好像从没联♥系♥过
but it's not like there's ever been any calls between them.
但这证明不了什么 不是吗
Doesn't prove anything though, does it?
我还是认为 最后那人不同
I still think that last one's different.
维姬 弗菜明
Vicky Fleming.
好
OK.
检控署说行动 起诉他
CPS says go for it. Charge him.
- 全部四起 - 我们已掌握重要的旁证
- All four? - We've got significant circumstantial,
他有性侵前科
he's on the sex offenders' register,
在莱奥妮 法雷尔一案中
he was practically caught red-handed with
几乎当场被抓 现在他告诉我们
Leonie Farrell, and now he's talking to us he's telling us
他不记得任何事 没有不在场证明
he's got no memory of anything and no alibis.
他们说这样足够上法庭了
And they're saying that's good enough for them to go to court with,
所以...
so...
看样子 这周末终于能休息一下
looks like we might get a bit of a weekend after all.
那全部四起 包括维姬 弗菜明
So all four, including Vicky Fleming?
全部四起
All four.
干得好... 小组
Well done... team.
我再次提醒你 肖恩 你有权
I've got to caution you again now, Sean, and tell you that you do not
保持沉默 但如果你隐瞒事实
have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not
将会对你法庭辩护不利
mention now something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的每句话 都将作为呈堂供证
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你被指控 于二零一五年四月二十七日
You are charged that, on or between 27th of April
至四月二十九日
and 29th of April 2015
在埃兰 谋杀安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 违反普通法
at Elland, murdered Ana Vasalescu contrary to common law.
我没有...
I didn't...
于二零一五年五月二十九日至六月二日
On or between 29th of May and 2nd of June 2015
在布里格豪斯
at Brighouse,
谋杀奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇 违反普通法
murdered Aurelija Petrovic contrary to common law.
于二零一五年七月二十三日至八月六日
On or between 23rd of July and 6th of August 2015
在哈利法克斯
at Halifax,
谋杀林恩 杜赫斯特 违反普通法
murdered Lynn Dewhurst contrary to common law.
于二零一五年九月十一日至九月十五日
On or between 11th of September and 15th of September 2015
在布里格豪斯 谋杀维多利亚 弗菜明
at Brighouse, murdered Victoria Fleming
违反普通法
contrary to common law.
你有何辩解 肖恩
Is there anything you want to say, Sean?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
赛车模型
149.99 谢谢
149.99, please.
这个很热销吗
Do you sell many of these?
我们之前见过 前年我妈生日那天
We have met before. It was my mother's birthday, year before last.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
我有点烦躁 发脾气走了
I got a bit pissed and went off in a strop.
所以你... 你和你妻子
So you...? You and your wife,
你们... 分开了
you've... split?
事情有点疯狂
Yeah. It's all a bit mad.
生活是有点疯狂 不是吗 岁数越大
Life is a bit mad though, isn't it? Older you get.
我想...
I think...
想当初
looking back,
我娶露西只为离开这里
I only married Lucy to get away from here.
我喜欢她
I liked her. Y'know.
我确实喜欢她
I do like her.
但一切都要干净整洁 不能乱放
But everything has to be so neat and tidy and nothing out of place.
像住在娃娃屋里一样
It's like living in a little dolly house.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表