剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Possible weapon at the scene. I need F-Sup here to prove.
情报局待命官员 高级探员 犯罪现场鉴证员
I need the on-call DI, I need the duty SIO, I need a CSI,
任何可调派人手来保护现场
I need any available troops to come and secure the scene.
天晓得发生了什么...
God knows what's happened...
但这是一场屠♥杀♥
but it's carnage.
"我已全部记下 警长"
"I've got all that for the log, Sarge."
"还有别的吗"
"Is there anything else?"
我会保持联络
I'll keep you posted.
艾莉森 谁干的 艾莉森
Alison? Who's done this, Alison?
谁杀了达里尔 艾莉森
Who's done this to Daryl, Alison?
- 不... - 艾莉森
- No... - Alison?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
把手臂搭我肩上 起来
You put your arm round me, come on.
- 楼上安全 - 我们把她带出去
- Upstairs is clear! - Let's get her out of this.
- 我认为你不该移♥动♥她 - 就...
- I thought you weren't supposed to move people. - Just...!
我该扶她哪里
Where shall I get hold of her?
闭嘴 小公主 凭你直觉来
Man up, princess, use your initiative!
"救护车在路上 四五 从基思利出发"
"Ambulance on its way to you now, 4-5, from Keighley."
"预计十六分钟到达"
"ETA 16 minutes."
基思利
Keighley?!
"哈利法克斯没有空车"
"They're all tied up in Halifax."
拿出手♥机♥ 拨999
Get your mobile out, dial 999.
艾莉森 让医务人员接电♥话♥
Alison! I need a paramedic talking to me,
我要知道服药过量的 最新处理方法
I need to know what the latest is with an overdose.
你好 这里是沙菲克 沙阿警员
Hello, there, it's Constable Shafiq Shah here,
警号♥9242 这里有位女士 她服了...
collar number 9242, I've got a lady here, she's taken...
地♥西♥泮♥ 威士忌 伏特加
Diazepam, whisky, vodka.
... 地♥西♥泮♥ 威士忌 伏特加
... Diazepam, whisky, vodka.
我们需要医疗建议 救护车十六分钟到
We need advice, ambulance is going to be 16 minutes.
醒醒 别睡过去 我需要你保持清醒
Come on, don't fall asleep on me, I need you awake.
有意识 但情况很危险
Conscious, but struggling to stay with us.
艾莉森 听着 艾莉森 谁射了达里尔
Alison, listen. Alison, who shot Daryl?
谁杀了达里尔
Who did that to Daryl?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁在这里 你看到
Who was here? Did you see
发生什么了吗 艾莉森
what happened, Alison?
当时谁在这里
Who was here?
没人 没人在这里
Nobody. Nobody was here.
好的 你得促使她呕吐... 然后呢
Right, you need to induce her to vomit... yeah, then what?
然后... 清理呼吸道
Then you... Then clear the airway
让她躺平侧卧
and put her in the recovery position.
好的... 听着 你进去
OK... Tell you what, you go back inside
拿点水 还有毛毯
and get some water, and a blanket.
尽量不要... 踩任何东西...
And try not to... to tread on anything...
比如地板
like the floor,
你踩的够多了
any more than you have to.
"请求已向法医传达 四五
"The request's gone in to F-Sup, 4-5.
刑事调查局已得到消息 正派人前往
CID've been informed and they're on the way.
我也向现场鉴定科发了请求
I've also put the request in for a CSI.
还有什么需要帮助吗"
Is there anything else I can help you with?"
让人呕吐的最好方法是什么
What's the best way to make someone sick?
"把手指伸进她喉咙"
"Stick your fingers down their throat?"
让她把我手咬断吗
Oh, yeah, and get my hand bitten off?
好了 艾莉森 听我说
OK, Alison. Listen to me.
我要你吐出来
I need you to be sick.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no.
不 艾莉森 我知道会不舒服
No. Alison. I know it's not pleasant.
我只... 想... 躺下来
I just... want to... lie down.
你可以躺着 但你要先吐出来
You can lie down, but I just need you to be sick first.
不
No.
你能把手指伸进喉咙吗
Can you stick your fingers down your throat for me?
不
No.
我不能让你睡 除非你吐出来 艾莉森
I can't let you go to sleep until you've been sick, Alison.
只有吐了 你才能躺下
You're not lying down until you've been sick.
艾莉森
Alison.
- 没事的 - 不 醒醒 艾莉森
- Sh. It's fine. - No, stay awake, Alison!
好了 谁射杀了达里尔 艾莉森
Right. Who shot Daryl? Alison.
艾莉森
Alison?
艾莉森
Alison.
我射了达里尔
I shot Daryl.
你 你射的... 你吗
You? You shot...? You?
你射了达里尔 你射的...
You shot Daryl? You... You shot...
艾莉森 你为什么... 为什么那么做
Why, Alison, why would you do... Why would you do that?
BN四五
Bravo November 4-5.
你能联♥系♥谢泼德先生 或沙克尔顿警督
Could you contact Mr Shepherd or DI Shackleton
在诺兰路 转告他们
at Norland Road and tell them
这里有辆车
there's a vehicle here
可能与雪城行动有关
that could be involved in Operation Syracuse?
一辆标致205
A Peugeot 205.
红色
It's red.
有损坏
It's damaged.
"收到 四五"
"Will do, 4-5."
艾莉森 你真的
Alison, did you really?
艾莉森
Alison.
我不得不警告你
I'm going to have to caution you.
好吧
Ok.
我要逮捕你
I'm arresting you.
你明白吗 以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你
Do you understand? I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
你有权保持沉默
You don't have to say anything.
但如果你隐瞒
But it may harm your defence
法庭审理中的辩护依据...
if you do not mention when questioned...
将对你的辩护不利
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的每句话 都将作为呈堂供证
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good.
史蒂夫 能借一步说话吗
Steve. Can I borrow you for a bit?
什么... 有进展吗
What's...? Has there been a development?
一名女子 在韦恩斯塔尔斯北区
A woman, up Wainstalls,
刚枪杀她儿子
has just shot her own son
正中后脑勺
in the back of the head.
意外吗
By accident?
不 她服药过量 神志不清
No. She's taken an overdose, pissed out of her skull.
据说
And apparently,
她告诉凯瑟琳 卡伍德... 她这样做
the reason she did it... she's just told Catherine Cawood...
因为她儿子告诉她
is because the son told her about
"他对那些女人的所作所为"
"What he did to those women".
他死了吗
Is he dead?
死了 听他们说
Well dead, by the sound of things.
天啊
Jesus.
我知道
I know.
我要所有人去情报室
I need everyone in the briefing room.
显然 他还说"没碰维姬 弗菜明"
Apparently, he also said he "Didn't do that Vicky Fleming one".
能请大家现在去情报室
Can I get everyone in the briefing room now,
各位 请移步 谢谢
folks, please? Thank you.
他还告诉他妈 他不会杀害最后那人
And he told his mother he wouldn't have had to do that last one
要是人们没有
if people hadn't "Kept
"诬陷他对维姬 弗菜明下手"
thinking that he'd done that Vicky Fleming one".
我们要重新审查所有
We need to reassess everything
关于维姬 弗菜明的线索
we've got on Vicky Fleming.
我们要找到她同事
We need to find this mysterious
提及的神秘男友
boyfriend one of her colleagues at work mentioned.
我们认为是维姬编造出来的那人
The one we thought Vicky must have been making up.
那边情况如何
How's it going up there?
我离开时 跟皮卡迪利广场一样
Like Piccadilly Circus when I left.
伦敦 索霍区的娱乐中枢
警探比黄金段频道还多
More detectives than primetime TV.
他们会在那里待段时间
I think they'll be there a while.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
她射杀自己的孩子 正中后脑勺
She shot her own child in the back of the head.
你还在看心理医生吗
Are you still seeing that therapist?
是啊
Yes!
我有消息告诉你
I've got some intel for you.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表